About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

American Christians Act "Needed Now!"


Another halloween is coming, another day to give thankful pleasures of the flesh over to satan and not God. What is Jesus thinking about our nation participating in this?! This day is nothing of what you think! This day is a day of human sacrifice to satan and many people will loose their lives this day, the most unholy day of the year!  Murder, witches, warlocks, satanists, you name it, are under the commands of one evil dictator, the devil himself. God is not happy with America for observing this unholiness! This is pure idolatry, turning our backs on God to allow ourselves to indulge in this darkness. This year it has escalated with lights as though it were Christmas in the neighborhoods.

Why would American Christians participate in such an unholy event or even worse, not realize that this is a great witnessing opportunity to reach our future generation, OUR CHILDREN! If we believe that Jesus gave us the Commission to...go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature....Mark 16:15...can we discern that this crowd needs Jesus? They need life and are feeding on death, the parents and the children.

When I got saved, I took a bold step toward Him by not allowing my elementary-aged daughter to participate in it and instead God opened a door of ministry for her and I to participate in together by giving the trick or treaters candy with the Gospel tract. We have even put white sheets on us to represent an angel or messenger of God's love in Jesus that is in those tracts. Only God knows that his Word will NOT RETURN VOID...Isaiah 55:11. I am just a voice to stir you, my brethrens hearts, to action by not letting this stream of lost souls fall through. They are ALREADY COMING TO YOU so give them the Medicine they don't realize they need! Go to www.chick.com to find some great witnessing tracts to reach them or use your own Church's tracts.


America needs to turn back to God or else judgement will befall our government and us quickly. November 2nd is another upcoming election for our voices to be heard and pray to pick the right Local Representatives who will best reflect our values. But if we keep our silence, then what will be of our Country? We will have forced health care, continual persecution when speaking against homosexuality or Islamic terrorist supporters, the carbon tax will be a reality and no government supporting Israel.  Our government's greed factor for power will take more and more of our freedoms...all in the name of "political correctness"!

American Christians, we need to act and vote for our nation's well being. Blessed is the nation who's God is the Lord....Psalm 33:12  What ministry has God given you with the blessed freedoms he's bestowed upon you in this free(for now) America? For there will be a day that Jesus said....the night cometh, when no man can work....John 9:4...minister or witness the Gospel. Are you laying up treasures in Heaven or wood, hay and stubble for here? Let's act knowing that...let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not....Galatians 6:9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?