About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Prophecy Will Be Fulfilled Very Soon. Keep Eyes on Jesus


Heed The Message – Prophectic messages, dreams and visions! Home Salvation Prophecies
http://www.heedthemessage.com/transcriptions/message-november-03-2013/

Message November 03, 2013 Prophetic Message: Arise oh saints! Start of the Mark Of The Beast. ObamaCare! Much more...! November 03, 2013

My people arise, my people arise! Shout to all, the glory of the Kingdom of Heaven! Winds are shifting, the Holy Spirit is falling down upon all to feel the presence of the Great I AM. Oh ye you look for revival – it is within your heart. Begin there and witness to all you see, the free gift of salvation! Arise oh my people arise for time is now. A heavy cloud of deception has fallen upon the lands. The people therein. Across the globe. I say. Arise, sing the praises, shout for joy what was done for all at Calvary. Let the light of the Holy Spirit bright boldly to all. Let your words speak with conviction, to lead the lost out of the desert. Deception of ye people, deception is increasing. Arise above! Saints in America, arise. Foolish deception – those in high ranks are casting. Raise your discernment oh ye saints for as said before, I say again… your leaders desire to place blind folds over your eyes.

Do you not see? They practice their evil deeds before your eyes! Then they fulfill them. Airports, many on high alert. Colorado and Houston, be on guard. United States, your government infiltrating thousands upon thousands behind your back. More than is known to man. Military presence will be seen everywhere. On guard within your spirit oh ye Saints. Oh arise! Such secrecy within your government United States of America. Deception and lies they are pouring out to the masses. I, the God of Israel, know their plans for the destruction desired of my Holy Land. I have caused them to stumble in their attempts.

Barack Hussein Obama, I declare this day will fall. Fall before all men. His lies, his deceptions are exposed for all to see. He fights amongst his own. A fool I say! Those who follow in his footsteps are deceived. Those who say yay, in agreement, shall see My hand of judgment.

Listen oh ye people, hear Me the Great I AM! They are implementing, attempting to begin the mark of the beast. Be wise oh children, be wise. Do not be fooled with deceptive words. This health care system is designed by satan. Stepping stones, don’t you see? Luring those who are blinded to be marked. Arise my saints, alert all of this evil plan. Oh cry out to me your healer and I shall heal you. Ask and you shall receive. Make your requests known unto I, the God of Jacob, of Abraham. Have faith UN-surpassing and I will pour down manna from heaven upon all who seek. No doubt I say! None! Keep your lamps full and lit at all times. For you must see in the darkness that surrounds you. Ye a battle is raging against My people, though victory is done. Raise your hands in praise, in gratitude to I the Creator of all – giver of good gifts. Walk in the fruits of the spirit, show love unto all. For victory is won in love, my saints.

To those who choose to mock and scoff my Holy people, children of the Most High God, a heap of burning coals will be upon your head. Be wise in your talk and actions. My hand of favor and protection are upon all whose hearts are found in Me, Jehovah.

Cleanse your spiritual house, which is your temple, your soul, spirit, body. Cleanse yourselves of all unrighteousness. Repent of all sins, seek forgiveness. For time is at hand where calamities are increasing. Be whole before Me with no spot. Seek me, I am here. Feel My presence as you pray, I shall direct thy path. Time is now, do not put off for tomorrow, for tomorrow may be too late. Oh ye watchmen sound the alarm! Sound two! As electricity will run down poles burning the earths soil. Saints seek me, your God, Lord of Hosts as never before and I shall pour wisdom within you. Honor the spiritual gifts I have given to all who surrendered their lives at the Holy throne of Grace.

 I Yahweh, tell you this day… I come with increasing fire to cleanse the land of all wickedness. Waters risings, oceans churning. I shake the earth rapidly. Your skies burning with light. America you have turned your backs on my Holy Word. On the commandments carved in stone. You laugh and mock speaking forth there is no God! Woe unto you as you sleep in your slumber, walk in your pride and self gain. I the Great I AM, shall not be mocked.

Step out of your wicked paths, walk the narrow way. Ye though the trials shall come, I shall uplift you, shall hide you from my judgment.

Today I call, today I declare, today I command My chosen, My people, children of the Most High, let nothing trouble you. For I am with you. I hear your prayer, your cries, I know who is mine. Those who have chosen to follow satan, shall find no rest. No peace when destruction strikes at your feet.

I am the God of mercy, forgiveness and love. Though ye I am a jealous God and there shall be no other gods before Me. Choose who you serve. I, God of Israel I give you peace, joy and everlasting life. To those who choose to serve the father of lies, no rest shall be upon you. You will be troubled from every side. As I have given all free will – I also forewarn what is to come to prepare thy hearts. Dismiss my Holy Word and I shall dismiss you. America today I warn take heed, awaken to the Holy Truth. As in the days of Noah, it is the time of now. Present yourselves Holy unto Me, do not break the covenant. Cease in your sins, repent this day. Unholy unions shall be brought to dust with those who condone such acts. My anger upon the land is engulfed in fire.

My saints, stay watchful, be alert. Fire sweeping throughout – separating all.

Heed The Message Ministry Contact - Annie Marie 224-554-0074 Will update when PO Box has been established HeedTheMessage@gmail.com ByHisGraceChannel on YouTube Skype: ByHisGraceChannel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?