About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Prophecy from "Behold I Come" Website....

Monday, December 23, 2013

MY BRIDE- MY PEARL

Tell My people little one that My Bride is My heart. It has always been a heart matter and My Bride is captivated by Me. Many have been called but few are chosen. My Bride, My pearl lives for none other than Me. She anxiously greets Me each morning in complete and utter surrender and obedience to My will alone for that day. This heart lives and moves and has her being in Me alone. The sufferings and sorrows of this heart are deeply etched and intertwined with My heart, My sufferings and My pain. We live as One. Our hearts beat as One. She knows no other. Her life is worship of Me. This dear one no longer descends into the world, seeking to satisfy shallow yearnings and desires with the lies and feigned love of the traitor, her enemy. This one knows Me, knows Me intimately, therefore knows true, abiding, perfect love and will not settle for anything else. This pearl has endured much over time. This heart has bled and died alongside of Me. The scars and abrasions of this pearl are what made her who she is in Me. We speak spirit to spirit and she loves with a love that is genuine and pure. It is only through the refining process of being sanded and molded and set apart that she has been transformed from something ordinary to My Beloved. She wears My righteousness as her wedding gown. She forsakes all for My glory and incessantly intercedes for the lost. Her desires are My desires. This pearl comes together with other precious gems in My Kingdom in union as they honor, serve, and glorify Me as One Body . It is My life's blood coursing through her veins. My Bride has given her all for Me and therefore certain privleges are bestowed on her. She will see Me in all of My glory before the rest of My church. Her time of waiting has drawn to a close. She is My Queen and she will rise to assist Me in My last and greatest harvest. She will be given much power and authority in Me.

Many are you who profess Me as Lord, but your hearts are far from Me. Believing on Me as your Saviour is not enough to qualify you as My Bride. Your lives must reflect My heart. You must be a new creation in Me. Spiritual pride and idolatry have taken dominion over you. I tell you this--I am coming for an undefiled and pure people. Have you allowed My Holy Spirit to completely blot out every bit of self in you? Is every thought and action measured and tested against My Holy Spirit as your guide? Have you willingly let go of every lure this world has to offer you? What do you continue to allow your eyes to view and your ears to hear? Do you still continue to compromise? I will say to you-your time has not come yet. You have work still to do before we meet face to face in order that you enter My Kingdom for My Father will send Me for His first-fruits before His church. My church as a body has more training to do, and more purifying before she is worthy to come home. She has lost her first love and continues to drink from the cup of iniquity.

The door is closing My children and then tribulations as you have never seen shall come. What say you this day? Do you know in your heart of hearts that you belong to the Bride, My pearl or have you forsaken Me and My ultimate sacrifice for you? I died to give you life eternal and because of My love for you. The door is indeed closing very, very soon and then there will be no turning back. 

YESHUA-the Artisan of your heart



Song of Solomon 7:10

King James Version (KJV)
10 I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me.

1 Corinthians 1:26-31

26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Isaiah 29:13

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Matthew 7:21-23

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

John 4:23-24

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Revelation 19:7

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
 
I Am Calling You Now New Prophecy Link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?