About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

New Prophetic Message from "The OverComing Life"

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 MESSAGE

          “The Light ofMy Presence and the Glory of My Being bring forth into the earth the Truth ofMy Love and My Spirit.
          The patternsof the world are in a downward spiral. The land quakes; the mountains explode; the earth splits; the oceansroar.  The darkness envelopes the entireworld. 
          As thedarkness of depression, as the darkness of men’s souls increases in the earth,these things that are coming upon the earth in this coming year open the wayfor the Glory of My Presence to shine forth in ways and in manners that havenot been seen before upon the earth, for the Glory of My Presence and My Love that abides in My People shall change their mortal bodies, change their hearts and minds, revealing the Power and Majesty of My Kingdom Life.
          The Lord of all things dwells in the hearts of My People.  As they surrender all to Me and trust in Me completely, the Life that I Am in them is manifest through them to Glorify My Name in the earth.
          In the political systems, there will be more divisions.  In the religious systems, there will be more wars and deaths and intolerance.  There is the split that is taking place between Righteousness and unrighteousness, between Holiness and perversion.  The consciousness of men has become crystallized in their ideologies.  Their hearts are sealed in darkness, for the power of darkness increases in the earth.  The political systems are shaky and shaken, and the earth itself shakes in response.
          The Nation of Israel, My City of Jerusalem is under continued attack and assault by the entire world.  Through this there will be destruction through the weather, through the earth, through the oceans; for My Spirit will not stand still for the separation and division of My City.
          Those who call upon My Name can be brought into alignment with the Righteousness of My Spirit.  Those who call upon the name of the dark one shall find greater darkness in their lives and greater pain in their hearts to open the way for their turning, to open the way for their Redemption.  They must come to Me and surrender their ideas, their will and their purposes, for My Purpose for all is greater and far above those things the mind can imagine, and those things the mind begins to believe through the deceptions of the world and the lies of the enemy.
          As your hearts are turned to Me, so your hearts are purified by My Spirit.  As your minds are brought into alignment with My Will and My Word and My Purpose, you are freed from the darkness and deceptions of the world.
          Those areas of the oceans that are contaminated with the radiation…there is the release of patterns of understanding, of patterns of science that are able to bring forth neutralization of those things of the nuclear contamination.  This is an opening at this time.  There are those that are working on this.  The pattern of plasma energy that is unstable, but inert, opening the way to absorb those elements or add to those elements creating a sponge-like action that absorbs the radiation and eliminates the toxins.  This is an opening for those who are working on this to continue in this area and to receive that understanding of the plasma energy involvement.
          Those openings in the earth that are taking place will continue to take place through this next year.  The war between nations, the war between Parties, the war between races, these will all continue and they will come down to Righteousness and unrighteousness, Holiness and perversion, for I have come not to bring peace, but a sword that divides those who are of My Household and those who are of the darkness.  This is the year of that separation more clearly defined.  This year and the next year are both involved through this separation activity and understanding in the consciousness of men.
          The Light of My Presence shines brightly through the darkness of this world to reveal the Holiness of My Kingdom and to reveal My Love for all who will turn to Me in sincerity and in Truth.  My Mercy and My Grace are unlimited.  Trust all things to Me and receive the Purpose of My Will in your hearts.”
 
Q.       Those people living in Singapore have been on my heart [Geri] and I’m sure they would appreciate an update on what was given previously about them and what the conditions are now.  [See “2013 Word of Prophecy” given Jan. 2013.]
 
          “There is a dimension in this area that has been kept dormant through the prayer and through the trust of My People.  There is great deception and great underlying darkness in the area that is and has been squelched through the activities of the prayer and trust in Me.
          This darkness, however, is increasing throughout the entire world and the darkness will create activities and situations that will cause the land, the waters, the activity of men’s warring amongst themselves, these are still coming forth through this time, for the darkness must increase. 
          But My People will shine like stars in the night and blaze with Glory through the Power of My Spirit.”
 
Q.       You have told us that the prayers are holding back a lot, and the Hand of God also, which is I guess really the same thing.  Is that going to change this coming year?  Will some of that which has been held back come forth now?
 
          “The prayers should be continued, for they are the connection to the Life that I Am and My Kingdom that is breaking forth in the earth.
          The continued darkness will create the openings for the activity in the realms of the earth to take place in greater measure this coming year and in the following years. 
          This is evident and will become more evident as the timing in the spring of this next year and in the fall of this next year.  These two timings will be of destruction in manners of the earth, in manners of war.” 
 
 
          “Those patterns in the earth and through the earth which are taking place to verify and validate the Word of My Spirit, these things must come upon the earth to break those forces of darkness, to root them out of the consciousness of man, to purge them from the hearts of My People.
          As the trust is in Me, as the dependence is upon Me, so the Light of My Spirit grows stronger in and through them who are called by My Name.
          The ways of the world shall grow more and more toward evil and deception and wickedness. 
          The ways of My People shall be revealed as Lights and Righteousness that are the security and the hope of the world.
          Trust all things to Me and allow My Peace to fill your hearts.”


John 16:33  “These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace.  In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
 
Luke 10:19-20  “Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.   Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you, but rather rejoice because your names are written in heaven.”
 
Isaiah 59:19  “So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun.  When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.”
 
Isaiah 5:20  “Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.”
 
Colossians 1:26-27  “…the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but now has been revealed to His saints.   To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.”


 

Please note:  What we are given as prophecies are patterns at the present time that are in effect, but not without the ability for changes to occur due to the hearts and minds of the people aligning with the Greater Life of the Spirit in prayer and in submission to that Life from Above.  (Remember Nineveh.  Jonah Chapter 3)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?