About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year's Day Message from "Friend of Heaven"


New post on CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

“CHILDREN KNOW MY PLACE FOR YOU” MESSAGE 1/1/2014

by friendofheaven
Daughter, do not cry for I love you! You have pleased Me greatly. I speak to you now, Your Father in Heaven who sits on the Throne of Heaven and I say to you Child - you have heard Me well. Share all with My Children I send for know they are Mine and I send them for they are those I have marked and called My Own since birth. You tell the Truth in your speech to them.
Many Words have been spoken from Me and My Children have not the True Understanding of their true meaning. I am not the Father of Lies and I would not cause My Children to sin by writing Words of non-truth This cannot be. Allowances are given by My Hand ALONE for nothing can manifest unless I Myself ordain it so. Permissions were given long ago and the granting of what has been taught now in this time has been the way since the beginning...it is nothing new but I have now sent this Knowledge and Understanding of Secrets to the hearts of all who are Mine so they understand the Days of Now and the days ahead. They must see what I teach is needed for the enemy has been granted this time to fulfill words prophesied generations past. Do not be fools and mistake these for evil or tricks from the the evil one for they are not. They are Blessings and Gifts I now pour out to those I love for this is Divine Wisdom released to you so you can walk in My Light and help those who are lost from Me now.
.
Allow not the forces of evil into your homes, spirits and hearts for they try hard to corrupt all that is Good - all that is Mine. I watch from My Throne, the faces of My Children looking up to Me, their Father in Heaven with love abounding and I have not ignored their pleas. All is in motion and all will stand as I have said - planned from the Beginning Days. Scales that remain on many will not be removed by you Daughter nor My other children but by My only Begotten Son Jesus Christ so leave them to Him for they cannot see nor hear but they too will have a chance to repent and worship their Creator.
Do not let the god of this world distract you and what I have assigned you to do for this is your purpose of being born. Wisdom you heard as was granted in turning your head to the left and to the right for this was correct, a trick of distraction of the enemy. Look straight always for that is where your Home is.
You have listened and heard Me in your Spirit child, bless you for doing what you knew was from Heavenly Places. Divine covering is over you now so finish what I deliver to you for prayers are now heard up to My Throne. This is an Honor and a Reward I now place upon you for your faithfulness to Me and My son Jesus Christ.
Share Me with those I place in your path for I clean it daily as I watch your steps to Me and wish for you not to stumble. Keep to Me...use what I have taught and the Tools from Heaven as a great defense and Armor against the enemy. Listen to Me as I walk with you for I dwell in your heart and I know you well. I know ALL My Children well!
The Bride shall be first - the Church will not hear all what she does and they must wait awhile before they can join Her. Great love and rewards wait for the faithful pure spotless Bride of Jesus and they will be first to be received. My Children who remain in the safe walls of the Church are too loved, they just did not hear My Voice call them to hear the Good Word. They love Me - this I do know and for that, they too will be received with Great Glory and Love but they will be delayed in the glory I pour out for they did not care the time of which is now as the Bride did - so they must wait a bit longer as they were not hungry to see My Face.
Daughter - you have listened well - you share what I allow poured into your Spirit and yes, I AM well pleased! Do not doubt your Words or their Author & Creator. I AM with you and I will not leave you for you do My Will. Blessed is your heart for you love what I love and I told you Child, you dwell in the Garden of My Heart. I speak TRUTH - speak Me and speak what you know. I will guide you and help you always so walk strong in your steps for I AM with you.
Tell My Children to listen in their Spirits for they will hear My Voice. I AM not a stranger! Be Pure-of-Heart and be not of this world and you will be rewarded. I love all the same - each will do great things for My Glory...your time will come so do not think I will not use you Children...I will in a time soon ahead! Have blind faith and ready yourself for you know not the day this comes. All are dear to Me - all are loved and all have been ordained to do GREAT WORKS for My Kingdom and My Glory...stand in these Words and know they are TRUTH!
(received Jan 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm by MBJ)
friendofheaven | January 3, 2014 at 5:46 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p43rSf-8V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?