About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Jesus to the Bride..Pray and Fast for Requests and Read the Bible Out Loud

Posted by feastoftrumpets777 on youtube July 1st

July 1st, 2014 *Words from Jesus to His Bride*
"Good morning to my most beautiful children who are made in the likeness of ME! I celebrate all the goodness that you are doing in my name and in my Father's name. I had called my daughter away from fb, but bc she feels so strongly to continue her prayer ministry with her friends, I have allowed her to stay. She is a bit stubborn-headed I must say."

"Children, it is almost upon you. It is almost upon each of you, the hour of my arrival to collect my most elegant bride. In most scenarios for a wedding you see a beautifully decorated church with flowers aligning the aisle. In this most unique gathering there will be things that you could never imagine in all the years you have been alive. I will not let the cat out of the bag so to speak, but I do want to entice you to look forward to this meeting as the most important engagement of your existence, for when I come for you it will not be a great surprise, for the signs are EVERYWHERE. You do not even have to turn on your televisions, computers, or radios to hear the signs of MY SOON ARRIVAL."

"My children in Israel are coming under the most scrupulous attacks now too, and I am asking each of you to please fast and pray like you never have before. A fasting saint's prayers shoot right up to my feet at record speed. They are as fine incense to my nostrils. My daughter has asked many to fast now up until my arrival. I placed this idea in her heart as FASTING IS THE MOST DIRECT WAY to getting your last minute petitions answered. My children, my daughter was up very late last night messaging many of her prayer partners. There are so many petitions that have been given to her to pray for. One of her sisters has asked her to pray for her biological sister who is a Muslim. Another sister has asked her to pray for a friend undergoing treatment for a thyroid condition. Do you see that everywhere you look, my children, is a person in need. These are all the reasons you need to fast and pray this day. Come before me and I will show you what type of fast I want you to begin. Many of your friends, family, and complete strangers are counting on you. The hour is late. It is late indeed."

"Another note I want to bring up is a unique passage of scripture for this day. I would like all of my children to read Psalm 52 out loud. Despite the fact that my written word is to be read aloud, there is much to learn of my character with regards to the upcoming destruction. Children, I do not want to commence this Judgment, but I have no choice. I have no choice as a Father who seeks to discipline his children for ignoring my authority. I am God. I am a King. I do not take rudeness and ignorance lightly. It is time to now pray without ceasing. Set your alarm clocks and get up early to pray. Skip your lunch breaks at your employment and pray. Excuse yourself from the routine activities of your lives to pray. This is my request to you, my children. Please honor this simple request. You have each picked up your crosses to follow me, and now I am asking you to walk up to my throne and bow in reverence and leave your last minute prayer requests at my feet. I promise I will answer them, for whatsoever you ask in my name will be given unto you."

"I love you all so very much! There is no end to what I have done for each of you. Trust and obey. Trust and obey the Lord of the Universe. I am JESUS CHRIST~ I AM GOD. I AM THE GREAT I AM~"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?