About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Deception Comes But God Wants Surrender to Him to Overcome, It Is Daily Repentance and Reading His Word and Living By It

Saturday, September 6, 2014

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO SURRENDER SELF?

          “As you open your hearts to My Peace, as you release every care to Me, the Light of My Spirit shines in you and moves through you.
          The Power of the Light, the Power of My Peace breaks down the barriers of all that you believe in this world, all that you have taken on, and as this is the “self” of your being in the world, everything that you have been taught, everything that you believe in the mind, in the emotions, everything that is as a layer upon layer of falsehood.  This is the definition of the “self” in this world.
          The Light that is from Above and the Truth of your Beings in Me creates the connection with the True Self, the True Identity of your souls, of your beings that I have given from the foundation of the world.
          As your hearts continually identify with this Truth: that I Am the Essence of your Being, that I Am the Life that is in you.  I Am the Resurrection and the Redeeming Power that clears away every falsehood, every deception of the “self” of this world.
          As you release this, as you die daily to the cares, the concerns, the insecurities, the fears, the doubts of your being in the world.  As you discard the propaganda and the deception that you have been taught since you were a child, that you have been imprinted by the systems of this world.  This is to be surrendered to Me that the Life that I Am in you is manifested in Power, that the Glory of My Presence is released through you in Great Wonders, in Great Signs, in Great manifestations of My Kingdom Life.
          This process of surrendering “self” is a daily occurrence, a moment by moment choice of that releasing of those things that create fear, that create doubt, that create concern of the being, the hatred of others, the judgment of others, the fear of death.  This is the “self” that is of the world. 
          The greater the surrender of this, the greater connection to the Kingdom Life Above where there is total Freedom, total Peace, complete Love and Joy.  This is the goal and the process of the surrender of the “self” of this world.” 
 
Q.       Would You give a clear understanding of how to go about doing that?
 
          “As your attention is drawn to those things which create emotional distress in your lives, physical distress in your lives, mental distress in your lives.  As these patterns appear and you become aware of them, it is for you to speak the Truth of My Word that erases these disturbances, that is giving them “no power” over you and allowing the Power of My Spirit to manifest in those areas.
          This is a continual process, for there are many layers and many deceptions that have been placed upon your beings.  The whole world lies in deception.  Very few have some part of the understanding of their Identity in Me.  Very few are striving and learning to cast off this deception of the “self” in this world.
          So the “how” is the complete identification with the Truth of your Beings in Me in every aspect that is of disturbance and distress to your beings in the earth.”
 
          “The greater understanding of the “self” in its building, in its growing, in its receiving through experiences in this world is well to study in the patterns of teaching, in the patterns of believing, in the patterns of mental conditioning.
          These are the things that “self” is built upon…the “self” that is operating in the world, in the physical.  As this is released, the opportunities and the dimensions of My Kingdom become greater and greater in availability and access to your souls and to your emotions and to your bodies.
          Trust In Me and allow the Spirit of Freedom to fill your hearts and your minds.”
 
 
Colossians 3:2  Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.  3. For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God.  4. When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
 
Colossians 3:9  Do not lie to each other, since you have taken off your old self with its practices  10. and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.  11. Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
 
Matt. 7:13  “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.  14. “Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.
 
1 Corinthians 15:31  “I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily.”
 
Romans 8:6  For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
 
Jeremiah 1:5  “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you;

Psalm 82:6    I said, “You are gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.  7. But you shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.”
 
John 10:34  Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, ‘I said, “You are gods” ’?  35. “If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken),  36. “do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?
 
Luke 12:22  And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.
 
2 Corinthians 10:5  Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
 
Mark 10:18  So Jesus said to him, “Why do you call Me good?  No one is good but One, that is, God.
 
John 5:30  I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
 
John 14:10  “Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.
 
John 14:28  You have heard Me say to you, ‘I am going away and coming back to you.’ If you loved Me, you would rejoice because I said, ‘I am going to the Father,’ for My Father is greater than I.
 
John 17:20  “I do not pray for these alone, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word;  21. “that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You; that they also may be one in Us, that the world may believe that You sent Me.  22. “And the glory which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one:  23.  “I in them, and You in Me; that they may be made perfect in one, and that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them as You have loved Me.  24. “Father, I desire that they also whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for You loved Me before the foundation of the world.
 
Ephesians 1:22  And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,  23. which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?