About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Friday, September 19, 2014

LOOK WHAT IS COMING!!! Victorious Overcomers Prepare! The Fire of God Cometh Keep the Flames Going Even Allowing the Refining and Correcting For Our Benefit!

____________________________________________________________________________

Channel:  Chosen Explosion House Church

Published on Sep 13, 2014

Prophecy receive by Evelyn Brooks on 9/11/14



Rejoice my children for your time has come! Oh my children rejoice! Is your God a mighty God? Am He not able to fulfill His promises to you? Is the wicked one greater than He? Is your God trembling? I am not trembling but your enemy trembles at your rising! My light comes. It shines in the darkness, what a great light it is!

My children rejoice for your light has come! Many of my children have remained faithful through the time of preparation, through the time of refining through the time of testing. Now my great fire comes upon you. Are you ready my children for a great baptism of my fire? Great power comes upon my chosen ones.

Great fire is now being poured upon my beloved! You have longed for this hour. You have remained faithful in a dry and thirsty land. You have experienced famine, you have experience drought! You have remembered my name and my promises. Open wide your mouth my children. I am sending the rain of my presence upon your souls. My Kingdom comes, my will shall be done! The fire of my glory burns in and on you!

Can I trust you with my fire? I have found many to be trust worthy indeed! Great exploits of power you shall do! Through you many will turn to me. Rejoice my children, rejoice for your time has come!
--
Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the Glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.  For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and His glory shall be seen upon thee.  (Isaiah 60:1-2)

____________________________________________________________________________



Please Prayerfully Discern! September 13th, 2014
My sweet chosen ones. We are nearing the most spectacular time for My Bride! Stay the course and put down every earthly distraction and stay near me in prayer and praise. Your transformation comes. It will fall mightily and you will burst forth in perfection in an instant just as I burst forth from the grave!! We are so close. Keep your wedding garments clean and presentable for I am about to do something in your day that you would not believe even if told! It comes My Love! Transformation in the dark! When you burst forth, it will be glorious! All of Heaven is holding their breath waiting for My Bride to be transformed!  
____________________________________________________________________

September 15, 2014
Brothers and sisters, I revisited a word that was written in my notes from September 15, 2012. I looked to see if it was posted, and I realized I had not. So, I'm sharing this word from 2012 to date.
"Listen and remain alert for there will be great shakings. The very foundations of some will be ripped out from under them. Man's work shall burn up in this hour. Wood, hay, stubble, destroyed in the fires, the fire of My coming. Be mindful of others for many will need love and support. Many will be broken by the realities that will be revealed in this hour, but I come to judge and pass sentence upon those who say they bear My name.
The sinner doesn't profess to know Me, so they are judged by a different standard, but those who say they bear My name are measured by My word, which doesn't alter or change. There will be rumblings and disruptions among the churches of men. My festivals bring and carry revelation of who I am in each season as it speaks to My redemptive character. Yes, all that I do is with regard to who I am, the LORD God, Jehovah, the Great I Am.
No longer will I be reduced to man's interpretation. To some I will be revealed and highly revered. To others I will be a destructive force for I am a consuming fire who looks to receive a pleasing sacrifice. No more of this stench that is offered up to Me. It smells like dead flesh burning before Me. It is a stench unto My nostrils and I reject it.
Daughter, write this down. It is a witness to what I am about to speak, what I am about to do. My vessels of honor are prepared. as well as My vessels of wrath. The bible says that I judge the just and the unjust. Hear the word of the LORD today... the just shall live by faith. And faith is pleasing to Me.
I shall be great to those who have laid before Me and allowed My purging fires to cleanse and sanctify them unto Me. But for those who refused My correction, My leading, great suffering shall come upon them suddenly and in great measure. There is a price to pay for disobedience, defiance and rebellion to a Holy God. I will no longer allow My name to be defamed and despised. Many mock Me but that will be no longer as I show and prove Myself mighty in this hour.
I know that you don't really know how to process all of this, just know that I share these things to make you aware so that you will be prepared for what is to come.
How soon, you ask? Now, daughter, now — I said that it has already begun. The signs, the evidence shall soon emerge. That which is hidden shall be exposed. My light will shine upon that which has been obscured bringing all to light. That which is already light will shine brighter. That which is darkness has the opportunity to receive the light.
There's no more time to waste. The separation begins. The wheat from the tares — threshed! There is much to do and much will be accomplished now..."
--
Almost at the finish line! 

___________________________________________________________________


Beautiful word from Godshealer7 on youtube September 17th, 2014


"I AM the LORD. I AM the Light. The Light shining, calling you to the Light. It's time now. These are bold times. Come forward. The King of Israel does not hide from the truth. King of kings. Lord of lords. No man comes to Me unless they know My Father. You've been called and chosen. Yes, now is the time. The signs are before you. I have given them to you in the sun, the moon and the stars. Yet, you question those I have sent. All scripture WILL be fulfilled. As it is written, so shall it be fulfilled and be done. It shall be revealed. A revelation. And it shall come to pass in these days, the final days. All shall know that I AM the LORD. Trust no man. For I am Faithful and True. My angels have ascended, they are with you. The light has come and it's time to choose. Choose wisely. Light or dark. Good or evil."
___________________________________________________________________________

September 20, 2014

REKINDLE THE FIRE

The Lord showed me a camp fire that has died out, but underneath it the embers were still red hot. The embers radiated heat long after the fire was put out and could easily ignite again if they were stoked, poked or if wind blew upon them. The embers were smoldering which are still burning, yet without a flame. Some of you have lost your zeal for the things of God and you need your fire to be rekindled.


In the book of Leviticus 9:23-24, God supernaturally sent fire on the altar for the burnt offerings. Although the fire was kindled by God Himself, the priests had to continually keep it from ever dying out. This required a regular removal of the ashes and anything which would prevent the fire from burning. Some of you need the fire of God ignited in your life once again. It is time for us to remove anything that is preventing this fire from being rekindled.


The Lord says; You have built an altar before Me, and you have made a sacrifice which I have set My fire upon, but you have not kept this fire burning. I am calling My people to rekindle the flame that has diminished. Rekindle the fire once again that the enemy has continually tried to extinguish. Don't allow anything to neutralize your walk with Me, or annihilate your zeal for Me, but stir yourself up once again. Allow Me to breathe upon the embers to rekindle that fire that has died out. Throw off the weights of oppression that are causing you to be spiritually drained. Renew the passion that once burned in your heart and allow Me to release My glory in your life in an unprecedented way. Don't allow the cares of this world to weigh you down and drag you into a place of complacency. It is time to refocus and renew the passion that you've once had. As you take your eyes off the natural realm, and look to the supernatural realm which is unseen, I will empower you to accomplish all that I have assigned for you to do.


Receive the fresh impartation of My fire and allow the embers of your heart to be reignited once again. Remove any debris and anything that is causing the embers to smolder, and as you do, expect to receive divine encounters. As you take the limits off Me and allow Me to ignite a passion in you, you will once again experience My presence. Allow Me to remove discouragement and set you ablaze with My glory once again. Don't resist the changes which are needed to bring you into the fullness of what I have for you. Allow My Word to penetrate your heart as a fire shut up in your bones. Do not allow weariness and defeat to overtake you, but resist any spiritual fatigue that tries to put out this fire. Do not be moved by adverse situations but fan the flames and stoke the fire once again. As you allow My fire to consume your life, it will soon become an inferno and you will become ablaze with My glory to advance My kingdom on this earth says the Lord.


Leviticus 6:13
A fire shall always be burning on the altar; it shall never go out.

Leviticus 9:23-24
Moses and Aaron then went into the tent of meeting. When they came out, they blessed the people; and the glory of the Lord appeared to all the people. Fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed the burnt offering and the fat portions on the altar. And when all the people saw it, they shouted for joy and fell facedown.

Romans 12:1
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.


2 Timothy 1:6
(Amplified) That is why I would remind you to stir up (rekindle the embers of, fan the flame of, and keep burning) the [gracious] gift of God, [the inner fire] that is in you by means of the laying on of my hands with those of the elders at your ordination].

Jude 20 - 21
But you. Beloved, building yourselves up on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.
__________________________________________________________________________

From Maurice Sklar (a Messianic Jew):

Dear Friends,
The LORD spoke to me a few days ago:


"For the past 25 years, there has been a counterfeit prophetic movement. The Enemy has prophesied to the idols that the church has set up in their hearts. For you have been a harlot and departed fom Me in your selfishness, lust, and greed.

"BUT NOW, I am releasing MY prophets into the earth! Their message and ministry will swallow up the snakes of the enemies of these false prophets. I will show what I can do, both in judgments, purity, and earth shaking Revival!

"The Grand Finale has begun! The Revival of the Bride of Messiah is HERE! I WILL demonstrate signs, wonders, miracles, I will bring forth true repentance, holiness, the fear of the LORD, and divide the true from the false, the light from the darkness, separating the precious from the vile, and bring forth the true Holy Fire of My Glory. Oh, My Bride, I AM COMING FOR YOU!

O Earth, Earth, Earth, Prepare to meet Thy God!"

___________________________________________________________________________


The Books are Open: September 18, 2014
After morning prayer...

I, your Maschiach, God who came in the flesh, I come. I come, soon, again I come. Make straight the paths. Prepare ye the way. Many are called. Few are chosen. I call to My chosen this day. Prepare to stand before Me. Prepare to receive of Me.

My rains come, they come, they come. The Joel 2 army shall arise. Come beloveds and let us go into the house, the holy habitation, the place that I've prepared for My chosen ones. The time draws nigh. Keep you oil lamps full so they will burn brightly at My appearing. You shall be all aglow. My glory shall infuse and ignite you. The very core of your being shall burn ardently for Me.

Now is the appointed time. I shall not tarry, says the LORD of Hosts. I come to settle accounts. What have you stored up?

Those who have made heavenly deposits shall reap from heaven's store, yet those who invested in worldly, earthly things — corruption, as it is written. The books are open. The judgment is set, what is recorded?

Time to ponder. For sin and transgression is only blotted out through repentance. Have you come and asked of Me My pleasure? Or do you insist upon your way assuming I find pleasure in such things? Examine your way o' peoples of the earth. For Mine, My ways are much higher and My thoughts exceed that which you dare to fathom. Have you presumed wrongly? Now is the time to assess, for I am. Is your sacrifice a sweet, sweet savor? Or do you offer up religious works?

It's time to choose, and choose this day whom you shall serve. If you but ask Me, I will show you. My discipline, My correction is a great act of love and mercy. Will you receive or continue to reject what is so obvious if you but bow down in humble submission to Me. Don't be found wanting, beloved, when I am all you need.

These words, not a parable, but made plain. It's time to ask the pertinent questions, for all else is vain. I come, and I still plead with My creation to seek Me while I may be found. Don't delay.

Malachi 3:16
Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon
his name.

Daniel 7:10
A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
Posted by A Woman Assigned... For such a time as this! at 11:39 AM
________________________________________________________________________

This will encourage you. Please use decernment.
Saints, there is a plumb line falling in the Spirit in the this Hour. It is likened to the time when Noah went into the ark Just Before GOD SHUT THE DOOR and the rain began to fall.

Thus Saith the Lord:

“Run to Me and seek Me with all your hearts all your minds and all your strength. Seek Me and obey Me, both what I speak into your spirit and what I have commanded in My word.
Come into the secret place and be hidden in Me and I shall be your shelter from the storm.
I shall be your safety and your protection. I shall be your strong tower. I shall be your protector and your provider. I shall be your pillar of fire by night and your cloud by day. I shall be your God and you shall be My people, My Bride, My Sons and Daughters, My Holy ones.
I shall appear to you and in you and through you each and every one of you who has fully surrendered to Me!
This is your hour to rise and shine. Multitudes shall come to the brightness of your rising and your manifesting as my Sons and Daughters. All shall know that I am with you, in you, and for you.
I am writing My name on your foreheads and Sending you forth Clothed in My Power as My Torch bearers shining brightly in the midst of the greatest darkness the world has ever seen Amen!”
http://www.hiskingdomprophecy.com/there-is-a-plumb-line-falling-in-this-hour/
--


"Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?