About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lots of Prophecy Making Sense Now Confirmation After Confirmation! Check Out...We Are Going to See Some Amazing Things Really Soon!!



Posts: 640 I felt led to re-post this after I chanced upon a YouTube video by Heavenvisit titled '3 Days of Darkness, Transformation, Last Days Revivals and Rapture.' Where Bonnie's words and a couple of others were recorded from a Tribulation Now blog talk show...

Seek Solace in Me - words from Bonnie
"My children, the events that have been foretold are nigh upon you. Seek solace in Me, your Lord and Saviour, and I will give you My peace within your hearts.

There is an earthquake coming, My daughter, that will precede the 3 days of darkness. The earthquake will happen and then the 3 days of darkness will descend.

First there will be the cataclysmic (cosmic) event. All mankind will see this event wherever they are on the face of the earth. This is your sign that I am coming. You must go to your homes and gather your families to you. Pray to Me to keep you and to provide for you during the coming darkness.

The darkness will descend within 3 days of this cosmic event appearing. The darkness will commence with the earthquake. That is why it is important for you to be inside and remain in your homes. Like the Children of Israel who were protected when the Angel of Death passed over and saw the blood on the door posts, so all My children will be protected by the blood of the Lamb on your foreheads. You are sealed by My blood and My Bride will be protected, no matter what is happening outside of your dwellings.

You are to close your doors and windows, draw your curtains and pray together. During this time I will reveal Myself to each and every one of you. Those who are already Mine will be infused with the Holy Spirit and will be transformed. Those who are not yet Mine will be given the opportunity to receive Me as their Lord and Saviour.

My Bride will be transformed and after the 3 days of darkness I will send her out to bring in the last harvest. She will minister in My strength and power and will be totally protected no matter where she goes. This will be for a period of time until the last harvest is brought home. My Bride will then ascend with Me to her rightful place in her heavenly home.

Come, My children, all is prepared and waiting for My coming Bride! I, your Jesus, your Bridegroom, long for your company with Me in heaven.

Don't fear, don't doubt …. I am not delayed … I am coming now!! 

Revelation 6:12-17 (NKJV) - Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances
12 I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13 And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14 Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15 And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16 and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17 For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”

2 Peter 3:10-13 (NKJV) - The Day of the Lord
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. 11 Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, 12 looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Exodus 10:21-23 (NKJV) - The Ninth Plague: Darkness
21 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Stretch out your hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness which may even be felt.” 22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward heaven, and there was thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days. 23 They did not see one another; nor did anyone rise from his place for three days. But all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings.

1 Corinthians 15:51-52 (NKJV)
51 Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

-----________________________________________________________________________



PLEASE USE DISCERNMENT
09/02/14 - I spoke with Lisa last night right at the tail end of her vision. It was a VERY interesting experience!

She was still seeing things so I just got pen and paper and stayed quiet while she began to speak. This is the gist of what I understand to be coming, followed by Q&A.

She began by asking God if she was one of the ones that would get a Warning Message. The Lord said not only would she get one, but the whole world would. Within this month she believes that the entire world will start seeing the sky "change". It was hard for her to describe so understand that these words are the only words we know to describe what she saw. Something similar to volcanic ash was in the sky. She did not know if it was actual ash from a volcano such as in Iceland or not, only that there was something in the air. In our lifetime we have only seen the sun and moon and stars and other typical space objects, but this will change. Because the sky starts to change, people start to wake up to what is happening. They will be "shaken"...Lisa used that word frequently but not speaking of a geological event, but that initially people will be wondering what they are seeing in the sky. It sounds as if it will get worse and worse because people will be terrified and very frightened of what they are seeing. These are not demons or aliens they see, but rather just space. The sky will look "mixed up". That's the best she can explain it. She saw "waves of dark" move over the sun, so not total darkness at first but a darkening sky to be sure. She purposely looked for any event around Sept 11 but nothing was pointed out for her to see. She does feel that maybe something manmade will happen in the USA first, perhaps a NWO thing or false flag or just a guess here. But the manmade event would happen before the 3 days of darkness. What we see in the sky will NOT MAKE SENSE to people, most will not understand what they are seeing. She says even those who do not believe in God will be shaken and it will get their attention.

After she explained everything, she asked me if I had any questions as she could still see into the vision. I asked her if the bomb that hits Israel will start everything (see previous visions) and she said that the scenario she believes will happen is that the bomb(s) hit Israel and then Israel and God start to fight back. It sounded a LOT like the Psalm 83 war as she explained it, only a very quick war because all Israel's enemies see that the hand of God is with Israel and they back off and try to stay low for a while.

I asked her about all the "shaking" she saw. She said this is man waking up. People will be shaken to their core. The earth wobbling comes AFTER Israel is hit. That is why she has previously seen Israel shoot off 2 missiles, after that everything really comes apart.

I asked if the sky being all "mixed up" was because she could see demons...or was it because of geological/cosmic things. Could she see the sun? Moon? She said she did NOT see a second sun, but rather just a darkening, like a wave of ash over and over and that is was not normal. It was like nothing we have ever seen. Everything she explained to me was a confirmation of Julie Whedbee's message found here:

http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-lion-of-tribe-of-judah-roars.html

I asked her if it appeared that something hit the sun that was causing the darkening and she said no. That happens later. What she sees is just strangeness in the sky in the beginning.

I asked about Israel and she began to cry. She said she could see Jesus heart and He was crying for what was about to come upon His people. He is so very sad about it but knows that is what will happen; but we cannot begin to know His pain. His heart is breaking. Lisa spoke in tongues off and on so I just waited....Jesus' heart is very heavy.

Finally I asked her about the number 23 that keeps appearing to her. She feels confident that the 23rd of this month will have darkness associated with it. That somehow it is part of the 3 days. It is possible that it also involves Sept 25 which is Israel's New Year. Do not take this vision as "THE" warning....one of the main things I have learned over the past 4 years is that we will all be exactly where we are supposed to be when the darkness hits, even if it is the bottom of the ocean. Continue your plans around this date...this week...this month. God will have you be where you are supposed to be and that is that. "Be strong and courageous!"

I am going to start a Blog about this and if you have questions, please leave them in the comments. Sometimes certain questions trigger parts of her vision and she sees something that she can better explain. I have total faith in God that He will reveal what He wants revealed. He will even prompt people to ask questions that He wants asked so do not hesitate to do so.

Finally, the one thing that she was adamant about the vision...was that we do NOT LACK FAITH that this will happen! She says (like we all do) that we have been hoping and waiting for so long and she was overwhelmed with confidence that we are not to lack faith in this! This will shake us up too but we know Who is in charge, and we listen for His voice and strive not with ourselves or others at this time.


_____________________________________________________________________



Posts: 1088
I woke up an hour late today, so I had to jump up and get my kids out the door to school. Then I started getting ready for work and I was already so late, but I decided to sit down and have my quiet time and just be late to work.
Here is my journal: (Please Prayerfully Discern)

This is good my love. Thank you for coming before you run off to start your day.
What is coming is already here. Soon you will be able to see what is in the sky. The veil will be lifted. Know this. It is already there. Darkness descends as soon as my Father lifts His hand. Everything is in motion. There will be a warning. Keep your ears tuned to me throughout the day. This is very important. I will get your attention. The warning will go out from every direction and you will know. There will be no doubt. No guessing. We must go through this for you to come to me. It is very very very soon my love. Eyes on me. I love you with an everlasting love. Soon very soon.

___________________________________________________

 


September 2, 2014

A word reshared from September 2, 2012
Spoken by the Spirit of the Lord: 9:50 am

For these are likened to the days of Noah. Many will continue in their own way, set for their course of destruction, but those who return to Me will rejoice in the great measure of My mercy that I shall extend to them in this hour.

With a new heart, a clean heart, they will worship Me; in Spirit and in truth, they will worship Me. They shall know undeniably and with all certainty that I delivered them from the boughs of death; from a burning hell.

My bride is prepared — the bridegroom approaches. Life will never be the same.

Prepare ye the way of the Lord. Prepare ye the way of the Lord, for I am coming quickly to retrieve My precious ones. May every heart and mind be decided about the way that they take. It's time for the great divide. Who or what will you choose?

I set before you life or death, blessings and curses. How will you choose? Which will you select? Make your calling and election sure this day. No delay. Time is up!

The command has gone from heaven to gather my precious ones. Will you be counted among them? REPENT. REPENT. For the kingdom of heaven is at hand. I send My messengers to preach the message of John the Baptist — the one who cried out in the wilderness — Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

Scripture: Matthew 24:37-39, Ezekiel 36:22-32, Jeremiah 24:7, Ezekiel 11:17-20, John 4:23-24, Matthew 3:1-3, Deuteronomy 30:19, 2Peter 1:10
Posted by A Woman Assigned ~ Dee at 10:14 AM

_______________________________________________________

Let's Review:
1. Cosmic Event...the sky is mixed...darkness not normal...

2. Earthquakes are bursting every where!! How about 250 just in Iceland alone!
3. 3 Days of Darkness and possibly no power...
4. Volcanic Eruptions every where...
5. 40 Days of Harvest of Souls
6. Rapture on the 40th Day!! Are you Ready?!

How are you going to plan?
Have you sought and cried out to Jesus? Repent, turn, Repent, turn from your sins and ask Jesus to clean you from everyone of them! Ask that His blood on the cross cover and clean you from everyone! Ask Him to save you and forgive you and He will! Why do you think He still has holes in His hands and feet? For YOU! HE THOUGHT OF YOU! HE SEES YOU AND HEARS YOU AND IS WAITING FOR YOU TO OVERCOME THIS WORLD FOR HIS HEAVEN HE PREPARED FOR YOU!
And you have the choice to THANK HIM for ever by accepting Him as yours and thanking Him FROM a burning hell.
Have you bought water and food?
42 gallons a person which will equal 6 weeks God says and food

I love you guys or else I would not even care sending this or these warnings from God on the Throne from His prophets. Why? I believe the scriptures...
We are in the LAST DAYS!

Joel 2 says...
Joel 2:28   And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

  Joel 2:29   And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

  Joel 2:30   And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

  Joel 2:31   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

  Joel 2:32   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

Acts 2 says... 
Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

  Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

  Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

  Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

  Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved

Amos 3:7 says...
  Amos 3:7   Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets. 
Exodus 10 says...
 Exodus 10:21   And the LORD said unto Moses, Stretch out thine hand toward heaven, that there may be darkness over the land of Egypt, even darkness which may be felt.

  Exodus 10:22   And Moses stretched forth his hand toward heaven; and there was a thick darkness in all the land of Egypt three days:

  Exodus 10:23   They saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days: but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings
Isaiah 60 says...
 Isaiah 60:1   Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee.

  Isaiah 60:2   For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

  Isaiah 60:3   And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

  Isaiah 60:4   Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side. 
Psalm 46 says...
   Psalms 46:1   God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

  Psalms 46:2   Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;

  Psalms 46:3   Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. 
Isaiah 24 says...
Isaiah 24:17   Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

  Isaiah 24:18   And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

  Isaiah 24:19   The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

  Isaiah 24:20   The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?