About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, November 16, 2014

2 Important Prophecies Coming In from the Lord!

As Share Previously On My Past Posts About Videos of Planet X/Nibiru Here is Confirmation Again From Another Servant of God....God said there would signs in the sun, moon and stars and blood and fire and vapour of smoke...and Joel 2 and Acts 2 of Prophecies, Dreams and Visions in the Last Days!


Sister Lisa from www.callofthebride.com


11/15/14 – Planet Tilt - Word and Vision to Lisa


Lisa was feeling dizzy this afternoon, only not quite dizzy but more like her legs were turning sideways. She went into prayer and was praying about other things, but God showed her why she was feeling that way. First I will put God’s Word here, then more explanation that Lisa gave me.


Word -My child, things are changing quickly now for your world. Your planet is being changed, pulled, turned. There is a sharp shifting going on right now and that is the reason for so many people feeling so many odd, strange different sensations in their physical bodies. Anywhere from dizziness, lightheaded, off-balance, queasy. Even the floating sensation like you might lift up…these are all parts of the things that are happening right now in the atmosphere around you.


It is not just the physical, it is happening in the atmosphere of the spiritual as the changing of your flesh goes from mortal to immortal. The sensations you are having feel unnatural or odd. Most of it is the cause of the planet being pulled and tiled. There is a lot of shiftings going on right now in the planet, a lot of changes taking place. Pretty soon it will be visible to the naked eye. You will see the things changing and moving.”


Vision - Some of you may be experiencing an upset stomach, nausea, muscles twitching in legs, dizzy, etc. God says earth is tilting. It is being pulled sideways and people are feeling all kinds of different sensations. There is movement NOW in the heavenlies…in the sky above us. We cannot see it yet but Lisa feels STRONGLY that the whole world will be seeing planet type things in the sky by year end. We will see the sky changing with our own eyes, it will be “JAW DROPPING”. It will look unique and crazy, unexplainable things in the sky. God tells her that man will no longer be able to cover it up. He says it is “getting ready to go dark.” This all has to do with space above us, planets that are in our solar system, and whatever Nibiru is bringing along with it.


Lisa believes that soon we will go outside one day and look up and see a very close by planet, bigger than the sun and we will be able to see distinct features on it. She was seeing this in her vision along with a lot of “bright things” so I asked her some questions. I asked if this was daytime or night. She said it seemed like dusk. I asked her if the “bright things” are what we know now as the planets in the night sky, or were they aliens. She said no, these are MUCH closer and bigger than even the sun and moon. What we will see are events that occur before the sky changes color. That is different. These are just planet type things that will appear. These are the cause of the earth tilting and in the coming days, we will see more earthquakes and volcanoes. Watch the Ring of Fire! These things are pointing to indications that our transformations are being completed. The last thing she said was, “This is all part of the process to bring about the end.”

Personal note – Hope here, I am not experiencing any of this. I wanted to add that so you would know that if you aren’t experiencing anything, that does not mean that changes are not happening to us. God is working on each one individually so have faith in what He is doing!

Philippians 1:6, And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.”
PS:  I am feeling the Lord's leading to post David Daughtrey's vision from 1996.  We don't know that everything will happen this way but it sure is interesting...take special note of the "21".  http://www.his-forever.com/david_daughertys_visions.htm



________________________________________________________________________________

From Sister Julie "Behold I Come" Blog I Am Calling You Now

MY KINGDOM GOVERNMENT NOW


Daughter tell these words to My children. The time is now in which the government of My Kingdom has been established on this earth. You who have been chosen for this time of now have been strategically positioned and stand ready to receive further instructions. My Bride now rises as My Council of leaders in this place and in the lands across the earth. She stands ready in full battle gear anticipating the directives of her Captain. All of the armies of heaven await My commands as well. You will rule and reign as it is My power and authority given to you to establish righteousness and holiness in this place. The time of fear and doubt, disbelief and uncertainty are long gone for you now hold My eternal perspective in all things. You function as One with Me, One heart, One spirit in Our Father. We wield Our swords mightily to establish justice and render punishment where punishment is due. You My Bride have been given the positions of great leadership during these turbulent times. Stand tall, stand firm, stand fast for this is your highest calling. I have set you apart, ordained you and sanctified you to establish My Kingdom government for these times. All that has led you up to this point is now in the past. You must have complete trust, complete obedience, faith like a child and the desire to serve with all your heart for the time has come to take back what belongs to Me for My Kingdom. Never grow weary My saints, never grow weary for My grace is always sufficient for every task and it is My strength that proves true through your weaknesses. Surrender all, continue to follow every lead to the minutest detail and your journey will be light for I carry your burdens. Raise the flag of victory within your spirits for We will take back what is rightly Ours for the Kingdom. All will know that the GREAT I AM has spoken. Be merciful, be compassionate but continue to run the race that has been set before you knowing that victory is your outcome. I ride with all the armies of Heaven to meet you and together We will bring the lost home. Adorn yourselves with the garments of praise and thanksgiving crying holy is the Lamb that was slain for the sins of the world for all time, who's name is FAITHFUL and RIGHTEOUS and TRUE and who wears this on His robe for all to see. The Heavenly gates have opened children, They come, they come! Hearken unto My voice for you who dwell under the safety of His wings shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty and you will say to the Lord, I am your Refuge, Your Trust, your Hightower for this is who I AM. A great and glorious time you have been chosen for, so rejoice and never fear for your Master holds all in His hands. Bow down and worship the Great I AM for your King is come, HALLELUJAH!



YOUR CAPTAIN, YOUR COMMANDER IN CHIEF, LORD OF ALL




John 15:16King James Version (KJV)


16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.


Nehemiah 9:6King James Version (KJV)

Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.


Revelation 19:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.


Isaiah 41:10King James Version (KJV)

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


James 1:6King James Version (KJV)

But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.


1 Corinthians 16:13King James Version (KJV)

13 Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.


2 Corinthians 12:9King James Version (KJV)

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Isaiah 40:31King James Version (KJV)

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


Psalm 55:22King James Version (KJV)

22 Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.


Hebrews 12:1-2King James Version (KJV)

12 Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.


Isaiah 61:3King James Version (KJV)

To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.


Revelation 5:12King James Version (KJV)

12 Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.


Revelation 19:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.


Psalm 91:1,4,9King James Version (KJV)

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?