About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Buycott Nestle For Thanksgiving Dinner and Forever Since They're Still Using Aborted Baby Kidney Cells HEK 293 In Food!

0
500
1
Here's the Link:
A biotech company in CA called Senomyx has been using aborted human fetal cells for testing food additives and drug and vaccine research
A biotech company Senomyx uses fetal cells from aborted babies to test food additives. There are major corporations that have a contract with Senomyx to test their food and drink products, as well as for use for drug and vaccine research. Today we want to tell you a little more about how this testing process works, and who uses it.

How Does This Testing Process Work?

It’s all a bit complicated, but Mercola.com probably explains Senomyx and how their process works the best:
Senomyx is a high tech research and development business that is “dedicated to finding new flavors to reduce sugars and reduce salt.” But their focus is not on whole, organic fruits and vegetables, or grass-pastured meats, dairy and eggs. Senomyx develops patented flavor enhancers by using “proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems.” That’s a testing system that provides scientists with biochemical responses and electronic readouts when a flavor ingredient interacts with their patented receptor, letting researchers know whether or not their flavor enhancer is effective. The receptors are made from HEK293 — HEK stands for Human Embryonic Kidney cells, with 293 denoting that the HEK was from the 293rd experiment. HEK293 originally came from a healthy, electively aborted baby whose cells were then harvested and cloned.
In even simpler terms, Senomyx engineered the aborted fetal remains into a compound of “receptors” that react to a flavor enhancer—say, a new sweetener for a soda, for example. These receptors can react positively or negatively to food additives and flavor enhancers. If the test is positive, then there’s a good chance that the flavor enhancer will appear in a product on the grocery store shelf.

Who Uses This Process?

Now that you know what Senomyx does, you probably want to know the companies that contract with them. We’ll update this list as we discover more information, but for now, here are the companies we’re aware of:
Nestle
Pfizer Inc (drug research/pharmaceuticals)
Merck & Co (vaccine research - http://www.cogforlife.org/vaccineListOrigFormat.pdf)

** Pepsico -  No longer on the boycott list! Senomyx will not use aborted fetal cells in any of the PEPSICO research & development.

**  Kraft - Cadbury Adams LLC No longer on the boycott list! As of December 27, 2011 Kraft ended their contract with Senomyx and no product was brought to the market.


http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalproductsall.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?