About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

The Family Unit Will Be Shaken Come Out of Babylon, Be A Wise Virgin Full of Oil(Spirit), and Choose Jesus's Ways for Life and Don't Lose Sight of Your Prize in Jesus!


Demeaned

My people shall be demeaned in times to come. As the world hated Me, it shall also hate you. My people will be blamed for what ails the world, though it is not of your making.

Know this is coming, My children, and do not think it strange as it begins, for it is coming soon. Indeed, you have seen the signs already.

Many of you live lives of isolation even now because you walk in My ways. Rejoice, My children, for you are My own My chosen ones! That is why you do not fit in the world in which you must live for  now. Do not wish for the world’s acceptance, for you are not to be like those headed for damnation.

I desire none would perish, but many will. They are choosing damnation for themselves. 

Oh, that they would see and taste the good life I offer them! (I heard so much grief in His voice here!)

The life I have purchased for them with My own blood!

Choose you this day whom you will serve. Those who have chosen Me shall rejoice forevermore, and live in My Holy Presence.

Mark 13:13:  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

John 15:18-19:  18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

1 Peter 4:4:  4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:

1 Peter 4:12:  Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:

1 Peter 2:9:  But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Romans 12:2:  And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

2 Peter 3:9:  The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Psalm 34:8:  O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.


Joshua 24:15:  And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

John 5:29:  And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2014

Unfamiliar Ground

Many of you have entered into unfamiliar ground and desire understanding of what is transpiring. I have chosen certain of My people for special end times purposes for My Kingdom, and your training is starting. 

Training is often uncomfortable and the enemy may try to frighten you with your circumstances, but I desire My people would evidence their strong faith in Me by refusing to fear and continuing in My ways and obeying Me in all things. 

(I saw in the Spirit financial training, but also emotional training – very strong training) 

You will be tempted in these times to turn to methods not of Me, My children, but this will only delay your deliverance. Walk only in My ways. Respond in this time of training as you know I want you to respond, and you will pass through it quickly. 

Do not lose sight of your prize – this time shall not last forever, and I desire you would continue to bear much fruit so I may reward you generously. I am with you and My Spirit enables you to do all things as I strengthen you. 

Lean on Me, I will help carry your burdens, your pain and your sorrows. 

And you shall know great joy! 

Proverbs 3:5-7: Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Philippians 3:14: I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

John 15:8: Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Matthew 11:29-30: 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 5:11: But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.
Psalm 16:11: Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

You can download this word with my comments in MP3 format on my Blog Talk Radio Show page here - look for the show dated October 30, 2014: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?