About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Wow! Check This Out! The Secret Name of God and How This Prophecy Confirms What Has Been Shared So Far!!

This Is Amazing!! The Letters of the Name of God symbolized with Meaning!! There Is No Doubt of Creator God. The Mysteries of God are being Revealed Like Never Before! 


Read This Prophecy Below Which Also Supports The Name of God and Supports Past Dreams and Visions of Prophecies From Other Prophets Which God Will Bring to Pass Very Soon! Another Sister with Similar Revelation of God and What Is Coming!
Who is Paying Attention? You Must Wake Up and Pay Attention! Let It Begin With You! Amen?



New Scrolls 12 October 2014

canvas

8 October 2014
It was the first day of the feast of tabernacles. I was walking all day with this longing in my heart. I hunger and thirst for the feast of His presence. I desire to sit and listen to His whispers of wisdom which are sweeter than honey. I set up a bridal booth in my room in which I can dwell with Abba during the feast of tabernacles. With great expectation I sing to my King- You are my temple, You are my tabernacle, You are my dwelling place, You are my home and I will tabernacle with You all of my days.
I sat in my ‘tabernacle’ and I waited… It felt as if I was waiting there for a week. As I waited Abba opened my eyes. I was walking into a place that looked like a palace. Everything was made of gold and precious stones. As I walked inside I heard a very soft whisper calling me. I looked to my side and saw that there was an opening into a courtyard. I went to the courtyard and then I saw a really big eagle in front of me. The eagle was completely gold and dripping with oil. The eagle spread out its wings and I heard Holy Spirit saying that I needed to wait under the eagle’s wings because He was going to teach me there. When I waited there I saw that there were hidden mysteries inscribed under the eagle’s wings. Suddenly I felt heat over my eyes, it was as if burning hands covered my eyes. I couldn’t open my eyes for a while and I just sat there waiting. After a short while I knew that Messiah was right there with me even though I couldn’t see Him. He whispered into my right ear and it was so very clear. “I AM anointing your eyes with fire and I AM anointing your vocal chords with fire, you will rest a while. I AM preparing you to receive deep revelation. Trust in Me because I AM busy working in you. There is a shifting season where your calling and focus is shifting. Here is your golden pen Sarah, I have kept it for you. It is time to write again. I will take you even much deeper. I will stretch you. I want to teach you My hidden mysteries so that you can teach My people the wisdom of ages.


12 October 2014
This morning Abba woke me up early in the morning hours. The past view weeks has been a transition and I had to spend lots of time in silence at His feet to spiritually process everything that has happened in this season. Later the morning I was busy in the kitchen. I put my earphones in my ears and started listening to the Shama songs. My spirit was incredibly expectant. I started at Passover the threshold and while I was standing in the kitchen I just started crying as Holy Spirit came over me like a flood. I cried all the way through to Stay Awake and when the trumpet sounded in the song I heard: “Now.” There was an urgency in Messiah’s voice. I ran to my room and waited with my journal, ready to write.
3 Angels appeared before me. They had different things in their hands. They also had an urgency and prompted me that I needed to remain listening to Messiah’s voice because they were assigned to watch over me in this time because it is a time of spiritual attack and I needed to stay under Abba’s wing.
Then I saw myself sitting on the ground on my knees in a position of waiting. I was being stripped of many things that He has been dealing with, with me in the past season knowing that He is about to take me into a much deeper level. After a while another really big angel stood before me and he called me to come because I needed to move into another place because the past season was over. While we were walking I couldn’t see where we were going and Holy Spirit spoke to me: “It will be a season of faith that I will take you through. I will test your faith because the season you are entering into is unknown. I will prompt you to do things without you clearly hearing that it is what you must do so that I may test your obedience. Be still and know that I AM. Move with the flow of My Spirit and you will walk in the destiny.
I have a message for you to deliver now. You are entering into a season of the watchmen warnings. I will give you messages of coming judgment because My face is fire and it is turned toward the earth. A time of great trouble is coming and none is like it.”
I saw a vision of a woman sitting as if she is reading the news. It looked like I was watching the news. There were scrolls in front of her. On her right side there was something like a screen displaying images to those watching. She read the scrolls and gave warning about things in the natural and spiritual as displayed on the screen. She had to make people aware about what was going on beyond what they could see because the people were blind. The woman started to speak louder and louder and people turned up to hear. I saw disasters, it was dark. I saw ufo’s and corruption of flesh. I saw the moon that was like a spiritual satellite making a really loud sound. It was the sound of a trumpet giving a message. People were in trouble because they looked but did not see, they listened but did not hear. I saw scrolls being opened for the first time, scrolls that were kept for a time such as this. I saw an army of people with swords and they were marching and worshipping. The army got bigger and more people joined. Then I saw an eagle delivering messages to her. She opened the letters and gave the messages on the news. The scroll she opened was about martyrs . Then I saw a really LARGE group of people that were dressed in white robes. They were the martyrs, many of them were beheaded. I heard a ticking sound like a clock. Everything was supposed to be in sync with the beat but nothing seemed to be in alignment with it. Therefore there was mixed sounds. I even saw the earth not rotating according to the sound anymore and things started to disrupt.
“It is the time for scrolls to be opened. I AM warning My people to LISTEN. I AM sending My messengers out to prepare your ears for the sound because I will release My mysteries and I will show you My wonder, I will judge and the people will fear because the face of I AM is turned toward the earth. I tell you if you do not know the sound My judgment will come upon you. You are going into a time where compromise is unacceptable. Lukewarmness is a curse of death and judgment and you will not escape it if you do not heed My warnings. Open your eyes My people and see, open your ears and listen.”
Three times I heard- “Jubilee, Jubilee, Jubilee.” I saw a vision of people going through the desert with an intense speed. In the beginning they walked slowly but nearer to the end the people was a mighty army running towards the great city, the New Jerusalem. They were fierce and violent for the King. They were all clothed in white garments and they had a name on their foreheads in gold. I heard a mighty, mighty sound! It was the roar of the Lion of Judah and the sound of a trumpet mingled together. Fire came out of His mouth and inside of that fire there was a scroll. The scroll was inside of my hand but I wasn’t allowed to open it because I was tested. I couldn’t open the scroll, only Messiah could open it because there was a seal on it with a code on it and it was in His language. I looked at the scroll and my eyes started to burn with fire as my eyes were circumcised to be able to see what was in the scroll. I heard two words: “The mysteries of I AM will be revealed, the order of My Blood will be made known to man and all will see who I AM! Many will hear but not all will understand. I will open the scroll and I will reveal My end time mysteries to those whom I have chosen as worthy prophets. Intense persecution is coming, prepare yourselves because you will be hated for My name sake. This scroll holds the key to the unveiling of My true covenant people. This scroll holds the key to revival and unity. It is a great mystery. I tell you to prepare yourself through listening. The time will come, a time of understanding and it will cause My people to be restored to the land that I have promised. A time of fulfillment of what I said. A time of opened eyes, it is coming, it is coming. Do not let Me find you sleeping and slumbering. A time is coming that I will touch the lips of My people with My Spirit and My Word and they will worship Me in spirit and in truth with one tongue. Shema Yisrael, Adonai eloheinu, Adonai echad. I AM ONE. The people will see that I AM ONE. Listen for the eagles cry because I will send My messengers to go out before Me to prepare the way of the Messiah because I AM coming, you will hear the eagle’s cry before I come saying: repent, repent. The eagles cry will teach you about the appropriation of My blood. I tell you, you do not know what is in My blood, you do not understand what happens in your DNA when you appropriate My blood the way that I purpose you to. You will hear the sound of the trumpet through the mouth of My prophets and you will hear them saying that I AM coming. They will warn you, they will teach you so that you yourself may hear. I AM rising up a new generation. I AM doing a new thing that you have not seen before. Behold, in the last days I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh and your sons and daughters shall prophecy, the old men shall dream dreams and the young men shall see visions. Listen, listen, listen! Tell My people what you see…
I saw the holy city, Jerusalem. There were people positioned on the walls with trumpets in their hands. They had eagles vision and they could see very far. They could see what is coming and they could hear what the Bridegroom was saying because they had been anointed for a time such as this. I see them turning their attention as if they were hearing something unknown. “I will read the scroll to them and they will teach the people. It will lead to the transfiguring of the one new man. I AM testing My people, will they listen or will they say- false, false at the face of the new thing that I AM doing? Do You know The True Word that I AM? I will open new scrolls, I AM warning you to prepare yourself to hear it. It will lead to the marriage supper of the Lamb because of the fulfillment of My Blood in your DNA. The time of fulfillment will come at the marriage supper and the time of listening will be over. Listen now!
I saw Messiah in a robe that is drenched in blood, He had a new name that I do not know. While I saw Him glorified I also see Him as a Lamb bleeding for His people. For every tribe, tongue, people and nation. Inside of His Blood there was a mystery. It is the mystery of I AM. It is the mystery of His ORDER, the order of I AM. It is the mystery of the Creator. The mystery is His DNA, it is HIS nature. Within His blood I saw two ‘sticks’ but the two sticks was like two strands intertwined together. Within the two ‘sticks’ there was inscription. It was pictures and words. It is almost like a timeline. I see two words. It looks like Hebrew but I could not understand it. The two words are connected to each other and are actually one word. The word is the revelation, the word is what is written in the scroll. It is the mystery of the ‘oneness’ of YHVH! “The mystery will unveil the faces, the mystery breaks the religion, the mystery opens the eyes. It is the I AM, the Rock of Ages, the ONE! Through the mystery the one new man will worship Me with one tongue because they will see who I AM. I release you, run with the message.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?