About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

4 Prophecies Coming from the Lord We Need To Be Prepared and Surrendered...


12/04/14 - "Electricity" Vision         http://www.thecallofthebride.com/lisa-s-visions

(Hope here - I am consistently reminded of Galadriel's thoughts at the beginning of The Fellowship of the Ring move: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.")


Lisa emailed me and said: I went into prayer tonight…so much pain in my body, aching…headache, dizzy (just feeling out of it disconnected) even some nausea off and on…I heard the Lord start to speak to me..at first I felt tingling and then numb…I had no idea what that meant….but then I started to feel electricity going through me, like I was plugged into a socket…and He was very clear these things are all part of the completion of the transformation…then He gave me this word…(still feeling surges of electricity going through me an hour later!!)

My child it is Me.  I am burning the rest of your flesh out of you.  I am completing the transformation. Some of you are experiencing this in a way where your body is hurting or aching or feels like you’re sick or something is wrong.  It is Me just refining and bringing about all that I need to accomplish in the flesh.  Some of you are having surges, like electricity shooting through you or strange tingling like I just showed my daughter…that is also Me just completing the process in you. 

My children, do not fear what I am doing in you for the time has come, the time is here now. And as your transformation is completed  your body will go through all kinds of different sensations that you’ve never felt before.  You can look around in your world children, and see things are falling apart more every day. All these things are lined up and part of the plan, My plan.  My plan for My children is now nearing completion.  Children how I long to spend every day with all of you, with Me together.  Oh children how I’ve waited for this day.  How I’ve waited and longed for you all. 

Soon the enemy and all of his deception all his lies, everything he’s had the opportunity to use in this world to lead my children astray, it’s all soon going to be over for it will be My time to reign completely on this planet, in this universe.  I will reign completely, there will be no more temptations from the enemy.  All of this will be behind and we will live in peace and love.  No worrying about sickness and death.  All of the worries and cares that come along with this fleshly life.  All of you will be equal here no matter what size you are, no matter what color you were, you are all equal here in the spiritual realm and My heavenly realm.


There are those warriors that will have greater rewards lined up for them, Every waking moment that you have, until I come children, look to Me, ask Me what My plan for you that moment is.    Children I will start leading you into different situations to talk to different people.  Be open to My plan. Be open to My prompting and My leading. For the time is over now, and you need to hear Me speak to you.  You need to hear what My plans are for you.  You need to be obedient, and the rewards children, will be so  great.  I have rewards lined up for you, for your obedience.  I can’t wait to show you what I have lined up for you in your eternal home.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12/07/14 - Word from Warrior Princess       http://www.thecallofthebride.com/warrior-princess

Today I felt the prompting on the Holy Spirit to get away to journal upstairs and the words were coming so fast I could barely write them out!  Then as I walked down the stairs, my legs felt like jelly from shaking so much while I was writing!  Very intense today!
Please as always read with caution!!

My Love, the Earth is about to shake.  The great shaking is upon you.  Even the entire world will be shaken and every heart will stop as it will be so great!  The evil one is at work trying to destroy the last good works of my children, but he will be unsuccessful for my children will walk mightily in my power and will be untouchable as they bring in the Great Harvest!

Hearts of the Lost will be softened so they might receive me, the lukewarm will be shaken awake and those who are ready now will be empowered mightily to carry out my kingdom purpose.  My will will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven!  Remember the 3 day rule – apply it and know that the day draws near.

Prepare your hearts for the mighty outpouring.  When the events begin and there will be multiple signs that will converse, you will know and will not doubt.  As the world shakes in terror, you my Beloved Ones will smile, rejoicing, dancing and celebrating for Your Redeemer comes!!!  The World will say, “Who are these people that rejoice and continue to press forward?”  They are mine and I am theirs, and we walk the Earth as One doing mighty acts of love as never seen before!  Know this is upon you!

This is a public word my love for all hearts need to be ready.

Stand firm on my foundation which is steady and will not be shaken even when the entire Earth shakes.
You have been trained!  You have been mightily blessed!  You will be my conduit of love and power to this lost and dying World.  Know this - my children who don’t know me yet are not forsaken for I send you to rescue them.

Be ready and on call for I am about to call you into service!

(The 3-day Rule from Jesus as He has taught some of us...is that He will give a Warning through Messengers 3 days before the shaking...
I will certainly post what He sends!  ~ Hope) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?