About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

This Prophetic and Biblical Message About the Blood of Jesus Christ Your Savior Is So Powerful.....

The Blood of Jesus Christ is so Powerful! His Life Giving Blood to Pay for Our Sins Was in Love For You!!
Got it? God Really Cares! Please read the Prophetic Message below First Jesus tells 1st hand what happened and then follow these Messages from the Lord Jesus and how God validates Mel Gibson's making of "The Passion of the Christ".
Be Blessed My Brethren Jesus Is Coming and Will Bring All His Promises to Pass!!



The LORD’s Words Today
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
This is a SPECIAL EDITION of The LORD’s Words Today…
This time, by the inspiration of the HOLY SPIRIT, I want to release a special message.  I have a message that is so important that I made a Youtube to deliver this special message.  Four years ago, The LORD gave my son when he was 14 a vision of CHRIST’s Face while HE was on the Cross—and the LORD revealed to me also in a vision more proof about the true brutality of the crucifixion of CHRIST this year.  Here is my testimony of what the LORD has shown us and my conclusion about the Truth of the Brutality of the Crucifixion:
Here is the link from four years ago about my son’s vision of CHRIST:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJkmWq6KFm0 
Here is the recent radio interview with Shannon Johnson on the new Internet Blogtalk Radio Show Ezekiel 33:9 (the first half of the show is about the book MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB and the second half is about the making of the Youtube of my son’s vision and my vision of CHRIST and the Truth of the Brutality of the Crucifixion: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/339/2014/12/20/episode-2-ezekiel-339-special-guest-susan-davis
The first Letter here below I pulled up from the archive of the LORD’s Letters from December 2011 in which CHRIST describes the horror of the crucifixion and the second Letter is the latest Words from the LORD received on December 17, 2014:
Words of the LORD:
“MY Face Was Not Even Human...”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 17, 2011)
The days are drawing nigh.  I am coming for MY bride.  The world refuses to believe.  Soon they will know the loss of refusing to believe.
I died a horrible, painful death for this lost generation, for all mankind.  The world will never understand what I went through: the horror of MY attack.  I was mutilated.  I was ripped apart.  I was not even human.  What was left of ME was not even human.  I was emaciated.  MY Face was not even human.  It did not even appear human.  I was a spent man.  I endured the horrendous—beating after beating I took.  This is what I received.  It was a gross display of humanity in its vilest form: men with evil intentions.
I was meant to be an example made for those who are against the powers that be.  I was on display as a warning for those to beware of those in charge.  I received a severe punishment.  There was nothing left of ME when it was over with.  I held the sin of the world on MY Shoulders. 
I was used for sport.  I was used to warn others, but MY FATHER put the sin of the world on ME all at once and MY Heart nearly broke under all the sadness that I endured.   MY Own creation rejecting ME in such a heinous way.  I created men who did not exist and they were brought to life by ME only to turn on ME and to attack ME, their CREATOR, their LIFE BLOOD. 
This was MY Choice.  This was MY Choosing to save this people who I created, who I loved.  I chose this—men did not do this—I decided to lend MY Life to repair the rift between humankind and MY FATHER in Heaven.  
I chose to mend the bridge and close the gap of a lost humankind.  This was MY Doings, MY Work.  Only I can receive credit for saving all of the human race with MY own spilt Blood. 
Men can receive this gift.  They must just ask for it, believe, and accept it.  Proclaim it to others, repent, and surrender everything to ME and MY HOLY SPIRIT will come into the life and change the heart, renewing the mind. 
Soon I will be far from the lost people, as I leave with MY bride.  Then the world will suffer greatly without a doting GOD.  This time of tribulation is at hand and there will be great sorrow for those who remain to face it.  Give ME your life, repent, surrender.  I will fill you with joy and everlasting peace from MY FATHER.  These are the deciding moments.  Do not delay.  I am putting out these words because so many still remain far from ME.  Even those who claim to follow ME are far away, consumed by the cares of this world. 
You do not want to be left to endure the horror soon coming.  I am giving you brief moments to come into MY Peace and Safekeeping.   Your delay could be your loss.  Choose for ME soon, I cannot wait.  I am wholeheartedly yours. 
AM YESHUA
JESUS YOUR SAVIOR
I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, ANDTOMORROW 
John 4:23 (KJV): But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the FATHER in SPIRIT and in truth: for the FATHER seeketh such to worship HIM. 
John 3:8 (KJV): The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the SPIRIT.
Isaiah 53:2b (KJV): HE hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see HIM, there is no beauty that we should desire HIM.
Isaiah 53:7 (KJV): HE was oppressed, and HE was afflicted, yet HE opened not HIS Mouth: HE is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so HE openeth not HIS Mouth.
2 Timothy 4:1 (KJV): I charge thee therefore before GOD, and the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and HIS Kingdom;
Hebrews 9:12 (KJV): Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by HIS Own Blood HE entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.
Words of the LORD:
“You make important life decisions and you never consult ME, your CREATOR...”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, December 17, 2014)
Yes, WE may begin…
This is your GOD.  Children: I am in the Throne Room addressing you from “On High.” 
I LOVE you, MY children, but I hold this against you: you have left your FIRST LOVE.  I want to be your ALL in all, your BEGINNING and END.  I want you to think of ME at the beginning of your day and at the close and all through the day.  You ask ME, “How can that be?”  This is how it can be:
Your life was never meant to live apart from ME where several days go by and I do not even cross your mind or that you make important life decisions and you never consult ME, your CREATOR.
I want to be your LORD and MASTER.  You must surrender your ALL to ME and want to be in MY Perfect Will for your life. As it stands now, if you have not placed ME at the center of your life on the throne of your heart, there is another who has assumed that position and it is MY enemy.  You see, someone sits on the throne of your heart.  It is either ME—The SAVIOR of your soul or MY enemy the great accuser who comes to kill, steal from you, and destroy you.
You think you are in charge of your own life—if you are not MINE out of a humble, repentant submission to ME, then you are completely and fully sold out to the devil and all he represents.  He is the one responsible for gross crimes against humanity that you shudder at—yet if you are not FULLY MINE, you still belong to him—working his will and working against MY Kingdom.
If you do not move to step into MY Kingdom, by humble submission to ME and MY Perfect Will for your life, than you will lose it all, your life with your GOD as your ETERNAL COMPANION.
Think carefully as the days are evil and MY enemy lurks and prowls like a lion looking for who he can destroy.  The enemy wants to destroy MY children.
Come to ME now!  Run to ME now!
Run fast!  Come soon!
Your Loving GOD,
YAHUSHUA!
Coordinating Scripture:
Revelation 2:4 (KJV): Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy First LOVE.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 (KJV): 11For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  12 Then shall ye call upon ME, and ye shall go and pray unto ME, and I will hearken unto you.  13 And ye shall seek ME, and find ME, when ye shall search for ME with all your heart.
Revelation 1:8 (KJV): I am ALPHA and OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the ENDING, saith the LORD, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the ALMIGHTY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?