About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Prophecies Coming In.....

Sister Barb Prophecy 278pikelk
_________________________________________________________________

Godshealer 7

_____________________________________________________________

Ed Amos
__________________________________________________________


​01/02/15 - The Light                                           http://www.thecallofthebride.com/when-love-comes-down

Lisa has been having the same short snippet vision for a week now.  She gets up in the middle of the night and at some point when she closes her eyes while she is up (as we do when we are very tired), she sees pitch dark, then a blinding bright light.  This has happened a couple times and she was describing it to me on the phone last night.  I thought about it and it sounded like when then Lord might be showing Himself to us during the 3 days of darkness.  We talked about that a little bit but mostly she was just wondering what she was seeing.  I told her that many times, God starts out with one small thing, then unveils more to her.  I've seen this happen time and again with others as well.  Sometimes people can even think that God is done with them and they need to change their habits or that they are sinning.  But that is not the case because as long as you are emptying yourself to God and allowing Him to move at HIS timing, He will reveal more to you.  He has told us this time and again..."ask Me and I will reveal" etc.  So she did.

Several hours after our call, Lisa was praying  before bed and asking God "What is this?" that she keeps seeing. She immediately started seeing it again and it was like the Light was coming towards her, like in an NDE.  God told her, "The Light represents Me" and the Light enveloped her.  She felt what I call...100x Holy Spirit chills.  Even telling me about it this morning, she began feeling it again.  You know how when the HS takes over at times, you just kind of well up with Him.  It can be a righteous anger feeling, or joy unspeakable...but when it is the Holy Spirit you just FEEL it welling up.  That is what she felt as this Light hit her.  God was pouring Himself into her.  She says when this Light hits us, we will immediately have our glorified bodies....literally "in the twinkling of an eye" because that is the verse that came to her.  This Light will radiate through us and transform us fully.  That is why in her earlier visions of us in training, she cannot clearly see what we are wearing....because she sees so much light!

So why did God give her this vision?  My personal take on this and this is my idea not Lisa's....is that God wants us to be prepared for what will happen.  How amazing is that?  Lisa is not the only one that has "seen" this bright light in a vision...others have as well.  So He is preparing His Bride for what will happen to her.  How He loves us so!

You can read more about what I feel will happen during this event, here 



12/19/14 – Word to Lisa (Travel Plans)                         http://www.thecallofthebride.com/words-to-lisa


Do you trust Me, My plans for different things? Your plans? If you keep praying and seeking Me in everything that you do, know that you will be where you need to be when something happens. I may have a different plan for you than what you are thinking. Don’t be afraid My children and keep following My plan, My lead.  You will have a peace about it, you will know…where you are supposed to be, where you are supposed go. Time is very short right now. You are at the tail end, hold on and do not give up. You are almost there. You will see very soon, and all the pieces will come together and you will understand. I know so many are questioning right now what to do and where to go and where I am, why I haven’t come yet. I am telling you, I am coming, I am coming very soon.

So do not question, do not worry, do not think My plans have been delayed any longer because they have not. I AM coming now.

_________________________________________________________________ 


Dearest brothers and sisters,                                                          Prophecy from Mark Chen

This is the newest message I have received from the Lord, and it is essentially a pastoral letter to His children, both to unbelievers and believers in the world. To the lost sheep, the Good Shepherd beckons to them as He continues to call out to them to enter the safety of His flock. To those of us who belong to the Good Shepherd, the Lord encourages us to persevere in Him, because the end has come, and the finish line draws near! I was asked to write this message from the Lord, after He had led me to read Ezekiel 7, which is another confirmation to me that the end of the Church age is here.

What remains now is for the relevant, prophesied geopolitical events in the Middle east and elsewhere in the world to come to pass, before the cosmic signs in the skies appear, followed by the global earthquake that will herald the arrival of the coming 3 Days of Darkness. Those of you who have been following the Lord's messages here on my FB page will know what to expect thereafter, which is the Great Soul Harvest that leads up to the first Rapture. I have also included an explanatory note at the end.

Note: I know that some of you may not wish to read through the numerous Bible verses I always include with every message from the Lord Jesus Christ, but I wish to encourage you to do so, as His Word is living and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12). Let His Word speak to you personally this day, in coordination with this end-time message of exhortation, and may you be greatly blessed by the Living Word, Jesus Christ!

19 December 2014

THE END HAS COME – FINISH WELL, MY CHILDREN!

“My children, many of you have been watching the end-time signs prophesied in My Scriptures being fulfilled in your world today, and as many of My messengers have noted, these signs are happening at an amazing rate. Many of you recognize that these are the birth pains I have warned about in My written Word, for they must come to pass as I have told My disciples, before the end of the age of My grace and mercy shall come.

Indeed, the end has come, My loves, for I must restore all things to how they were in the beginning before mankind fell into sin. To do so, My Father and I must cleanse the earth of all filth, wickedness and evil in a holy baptism of fire that will destroy even the elements. This is most painful for us, for We know that many will perish in the coming days and pass into eternal condemnation, for they love evil and refuse to receive the Truth, the Way and the Life. Only I, Jesus Christ of Nazareth, can save you from your sins, rebellion and eternal punishment in the lake of fire. My children, the end has come!

To my lost sheep, will you continue to grope in the kingdom of darkness? Will you not choose life over death, freedom over bondage to sin, and walk in My marvellous Light? I have sent you warning after warning through My messengers and prophets concerning certain destruction, if you refuse to repent and turn away from your rebellious ways and to seek My Face in true contrition and humility. How many of you have heeded My warnings? Not many, My children. This is why the time has come for your chastening and punishment!

Too many of you have mocked My servants and scoffed at their messages of My coming judgment. Do you not realize that when you do these things, you are mocking Me and My Father – the Great I AM? Have you no fear of the Living God, the Giver of Life and the Creator of all good things? The One who gives you the breath of life has the power and authority to take it from you! What, then, will you do, when I demand your very life and you are not under the covering of My Blood and My Redemption? You will perish in hell! There will be no redemption for you then, My children. Not only so, your final destination is the lake of fire where your souls will find no rest from torment, for all eternity.

Do you not realize how serious this is, My children? Call on Me now, while there is still breath in your body to do so, for no one knows when I will require their life from them. My Hands remain stretched out to you, My rebellious children, for it is not My desire that any of you should perish! Come to Me in genuine repentance, and allow Me to save you from the wages of sin, which is death. I love you, My lost sheep, I truly do, for I endured a painful and humiliating death on the Cross at Calvary, in order that I may win you back to My Father and I, through faith in the atonement by My Blood and My Body that was torn for you.

I say this with tears in My Eyes, for I cannot deliver you from the death and destruction of your soul, if you refuse to place child-like faith in Me and My promises to you. I cannot, and will not, force My children to choose Me, for all who hear My message of salvation must decide their eternal destiny for themselves. Hearken to My voice this day, My lost sheep! Do not harden your hearts when you hear Me knock on the door of your soul. Open the door and invite Me in, for I long to dine with you and show you the Life-giving Bread and the Living Fountain of Water that only I can give to you! The world is crumbling all around you, My children, and you are running out of time to find the only safe refuge that is Me!

To My redeemed children, the saints of God Most High, I call to you to persevere in your race and finish well, for the end has come! Do not be tempted off the straight and narrow path of Life now, My loves, but remain in Me, and I will remain in you. Keep your eyes fixed on Me always, and let nothing hinder you from completing the race that you are running by My grace, for I AM able to keep you from falling off the course I have set you on. Have I not called you to Me, My loves? Am I not able to keep My promises to you? I tell you the truth, I AM more than able and willing to keep you to the end, for I AM faithful and I will do so, because I cannot deny Myself!

Therefore, do not worry about the mistakes you have made in the past or the many times you have fallen and stumbled in your journey with Me, for I AM always here to restore you to Myself in My grace and love. Seek My forgiveness in true repentance and I will surely restore you, My loves. Do not believe the enemy’s lies when he tries to convince you that you have fallen beyond My love, for My grace is sufficient for you and My power is made perfect in your weakness!

It does not matter to Me if you did not start well, or if you believe that you have fallen too many times in your journey of salvation in Me. What truly matters to Me is that YOU FINISH WELL! Do not look back now, My loves, but look ahead and keep running towards the finish line by fixing your eyes on Me. It isn’t far now, My beloved saints, and I await to receive you as you cross that finish line. Know that I will award the promised crown of righteousness to all of you who persevere in Me to the very end! To those who overcome the world by the victory I have won for you on the Cross, I will write My Name on your foreheads and I will write your names on the pillars in the Temple of My God. All of heaven is cheering for you, My loves, do you not know this? I, your LORD and Saviour, will carry you on My strong back to the finish line if you need Me to, for I will not let any of My chosen saints falter before the end!”
With all of My everlasting Love, Jesus Christ- the Overcomer.

Ezekiel 7:1-9 (NASB)
7 Moreover, the word of the Lord came to me saying, 2 “And you, son of man, thus says the Lord God to the land of Israel, ‘An end! The end is coming on the four corners of the land. 3 Now the end is upon you, and I will send My anger against you; I will judge you according to your ways and bring all your abominations upon you. 4 For My eye will have no pity on you, nor will I spare you, but I will bring your ways upon you, and your abominations will be among you; then you will know that I am the Lord!’
5 “Thus says the Lord God, ‘A disaster, unique disaster, behold it is coming! 6 An end is coming; the end has come! It has awakened against you; behold, it has come! 7 Your doom has come to you, O inhabitant of the land. The time has come, the day is near—tumult rather than joyful shouting on the mountains.8 Now I will shortly pour out My wrath on you and spend My anger against you; judge you according to your ways and bring on you all your abominations. 9 My eye will show no pity nor will I spare. I will repay you according to your ways, while your abominations are in your midst; then you will know that I, the Lord, do the smiting.

Matthew 24:4-13 (NASB)
4 And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one misleads you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will mislead many. 6 You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. 8 But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs.
9 “Then they will deliver you to tribulation, and will kill you, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10 At that time many will fall away and will betray one another and hate one another. 11 Many false prophets will arise and will mislead many. 12 Because lawlessness is increased, most people’s love will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end, he will be saved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?