About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Take Heed Remember What Others Have Been Saying About the Cosmic Event in the Sky...Well Read Below!! It's Almost Here!!

Remember from Scripture we are reading of dreams and visions from brethren in Joel 2 and Acts 2 please re-read for your assurance God is getting His message out...
 
" Hear the word of the LORD, O nations, And declare in the coastlands afar off..."

Jeremiah 31:10a


The Words of the Lord through my friend Warrior Princess are found below.  Heed them for He has told her to partner with me because He is calling more of the Bride in to know His Word! ~ Hope


02/02/15 - Here is my journal:                                   http://www.thecallofthebride.com/warrior-princess

My child events are very close!  The cosmic event will cause the sky to glow and turn red and everyone on the face of the Earth will see this phenomenon!  This is your warning to get others to stay indoors and be prepared for the coming earthquake and darkness.  My Father holds the timing for this.

Once this starts, it will issue a chain reaction all over the world!  Your peace and calm will be a rare commodity as you will know your redemption is near!  There will be a lot of fear upon the Earth for what will be unleashed upon the face of the Earth will be horrific!  You have been trained to expect this and you will be trained in your kingdom assignment in another dimension.  When you see the door walk through it.

Until then prepare your heart and as many others as possible.  Some will listen, but many will not.  But they will remember what you said and search for you and search your records where possible.

Do not fret!  I will be with you for I come in the storm!

I love you my child.  Rejoice!  For you are mine!

I received this word early in the morning on February 2nd.  Then last night while walking out to my car after work, I saw one of the reddest sunsets on the horizon that I have ever seen!  Right above the red horizon was a layer of dark clouds that look ominous.  I immediately thought of this word I had received and this seemed like a confirmation to me!
Then on February 3rd, while driving to work this morning I heard these words:

“Events will kick off when you see the red skies.  Watch the skies”

This seems like a second confirmation.  So I felt I should get this out ASAP!

Matthew 16 New King James Version (NKJV)

16 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven. 2 He answered and said to them, “When it is evening you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red’;3 and in the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites![a] You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet[b] Jonah.” And He left them and departed.
01/28/15 - My Journal

This is the message my child.   The world is about to explode with chaos and never be the same again.  I have shown my end time messengers what is about to befall the Earth.  Very few have awakened to the message I have sent through them, but I have warned throughout the world.

I have always revealed my plans to my messengers.  What has been foretold is now upon you.

My love, you are not to fear what you see happening for you will be changed, trained and sent out in two’s to work the Harvest.  You will shine like the brightest star that My Father spoke into existence.  Even now you shine!  So many feel unworthy of the call, but because of me and my precious blood you have been made worthy  -
even sons and daughters of the King!

Royalty!
Chosen!
Loved!
Treasured
to rule with me!
Look up for your redemption is nigh.
Shofars are sounding all over the world!
Heed my words and post today!

I received the scripture reference Amos 4:9 along with this message.  I am posting chapter 4 for the frame of reference.

Amos 4 New King James Version (NKJV)

4 Hear this word, you cows of Bashan, who are on the mountain of Samaria,
Who oppress the poor,
Who crush the needy,
Who say to your husbands,[a] “Bring wine, let us drink!”
2 The Lord God has sworn by His holiness:
“Behold, the days shall come upon you
When He will take you away with fishhooks,
And your posterity with fishhooks.
3 You will go out through broken walls,
Each one straight ahead of her,
And you will be cast into Harmon,”
Says the Lord.
4 “Come to Bethel and transgress,
At Gilgal multiply transgression;
Bring your sacrifices every morning,
Your tithes every three days.[b]
5 Offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving with leaven,
Proclaim and announce the freewill offerings;
For this you love,
You children of Israel!”
Says the Lord God.

Israel Did Not Accept Correction

6 “Also I gave you cleanness of teeth in all your cities,
And lack of bread in all your places;
Yet you have not returned to Me,”
Says the Lord.
7 “I also withheld rain from you,
When there were still three months to the harvest.
I made it rain on one city,
I withheld rain from another city.
One part was rained upon,
And where it did not rain the part withered.
8 So two or three cities wandered to another city to drink water,
But they were not satisfied;
Yet you have not returned to Me,”
Says the Lord.
9 “I blasted you with blight and mildew.
When your gardens increased,
Your vineyards,
Your fig trees,
And your olive trees,
The locust devoured them;
Yet you have not returned to Me,”
Says the Lord.
10 “I sent among you a plague after the manner of Egypt;
Your young men I killed with a sword,
Along with your captive horses;
I made the stench of your camps come up into your nostrils;
Yet you have not returned to Me,”
Says the Lord.
11 “I overthrew some of you,
As God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah,
And you were like a firebrand plucked from the burning;
Yet you have not returned to Me,”
Says the Lord.
12 “Therefore thus will I do to you, O Israel;
Because I will do this to you,
Prepare to meet your God, O Israel!”
13 For behold,
He who forms mountains,
And creates the wind,
Who declares to man what his[c] thought is,
And makes the morning darkness,
Who treads the high places of the earth—
The Lord God of hosts is His name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?