About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Looks What's Happening in Yemen? Why Is It Significant? Also The Renewing of the Mind Is A Pattern Unto Focus from Our Lord For Our Lord To Overcome And A Serious Asteriod Fly By Tomorrow A Half a Mile Wide!




The OverComing Life


Saturday, March 7, 2015


Renew The Mind and Receive The Kingdom

            “As you trust in Me and as you surrender all care to Me, the Power of My Spirit is released to do My Will in and through you.
          The pattern of the mind, the pattern of the soul in the renewing of the mind is the pattern of focus…beginning with the completion of My Spirit in you by receiving into your beings, receiving My Life and My Gift.  This is the first step in the renewal process.
          As your spirit and soul are bound together, as your body and soul are bound together, so the mind that is from Above is connected to your beings through your mental activities, through your soul, through your body, through the brain.  These elements are all in play for the renewal of the mind.
          The next step in this renewal process is to obtain understanding of the Words of Life that I have given.  As you focus on these in your beings, as you meditate upon these in your hearts, as you prepare your beings to that understanding of the Truth of My Kingdom that is in you.  This takes repetition.  This takes focus.  This takes discipline to the consciousness, and the complete trust in My Spirit to do the work that is to be done in you.
          As you move forward in this and as you focus upon the Words of Truth and the Words of Life, taking time to write down, to read aloud, to meditate upon those Words which I give you by My Spirit to create those patterns in the body and in the mind that are of Truth to the being, that are of Truth according to My Words.  This breaks the bondage of the deceptions of the past, of those deceptions of the enemy, those deceptions of inadequacy according to your belief, according to the self of you. 
          This begins the renewal and is to be accomplished step-by-step, precept upon precept, line upon line.  Changing the very physical aspects of the way you think, the way you act, the way you perceive.  These things are all brought into alignment with My Kingdom, My Word and My Love.
          The pattern that grows within you is the growth of My Spirit, influencing the very particles of your body, the very atoms, the very life of the blood.  Changing your DNA to match the Kingdom Life from Above.  This opens the doorway.  This allows the free flow of My Spirit in and through your beings making you a Child of the Kingdom, an Heir of Grace and Truth, able to do and be whatever My Spirit leads you to.  Able to walk in the Power of My Presence, surrounded by My angels in this world.
          Through the Power of this Presence, through this Kingdom Life, you are transformed and translated into the Glory that I have prepared for you.  The doorway is the openness of My Spirit to receive you into the Kingdom and project the Kingdom in and through your beings in the earth.
          As you pray, “Thy Kingdom come and Thy Will be done”, so it shall be in you as you follow these steps and trust all to My Care.”
 
Q.       When You referenced the Words that You would give us, would they be like Scripture words out of the Bible or would they be possibly other Words?
 
          “As they are from the Word that is given in the Book, they are the useful words for the understanding and for the focus, for they have been empowered by My Spirit to do My Will.
          Words that correspond to these that come from My Spirit to your consciousness are as effective in the use in this pattern.”


          “The Life that I Am, the Life that is the Truth of your Beings breaks forth in Power and in Majesty allowing My Glory to fill your beings, to fill the atmosphere, to reveal My Kingdom in this earth.
          Cast aside every doubt and every fear of self and receive the Fullness of My Life in you.”
 
 
John 10:10  …I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.
 
2 Corinthians 3:18  But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
 
Romans 12:2  And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
 
2 Corinthians 5:17  Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.
 
2 Corinthians 4:11  For we who live are always delivered to death for Jesus’ sake, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh.
 
2 Corinthians 5:21  For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
 
Luke 12:32  “Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
 
Matthew 6:33  “But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
 
Matthew 18:4  “Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
 
Luke 17:20  Now when He was asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, He answered them and said, “The kingdom of God does not come with observation;
21.  “nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God is within you.”
22.  Then He said to the disciples, “The days will come when you will desire to see one of the days of the Son of Man, and you will not see it.
23.  “And they will say to you, ‘Look here!’ or ‘Look there!’ Do not go after them or follow them.
24.  “For as the lightning that flashes out of one part under heaven shines to the other part under heaven, so also the Son of Man will be in His day.
 
Matthew 13:43  “Then the righteous will shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?