About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

WAKE UP!! GOD IS SAYING! 3 Prophecies Coming In About Nuclear Radiation and Bombings...There Has Been Past Prophecies About a Bombing in Israel and Since We Are Treating Israel In Evil We Will Get a Backlash BOMBINGS OUR WAY FROM RUSSIA!! Beware!

1. of 3

I had a vision and word this morning....I think this may be one of my very last...

3/21/15 vision and word                                        
http://www.thecallofthebride.com/lisa-s-visions

As I lay there I kept seeing Russia, Russia, Russia, RUSSIA, RUSSIA..I said ok , ok Lord what do you want to show me about Russia? And Lord I want to make sure this is YOU and ONLY YOU speaking to me...I ONLY WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AND REBUKE ANYTHING FROM THE ENEMY!!!

This is what He said " 
My child you KNOW ME and MY VOICE, you KNOW when it is I your Lord speaking to you and you know these things I have shown you are happening now. They are coming NOW!! This IS MY TIME My child for the times I have spoke to you about!! These bombs that are coming to your Country, ARE coming from Russia....and they will be starting any moment now! I need to wake up My children, I need to wake those whom have fallen asleep with the lies of this fallen world! Asleep to Me and My truth's...I MUST allow this for them to wake up and see that I am the ONE TRUE GOD..THEIR CREATOR!!! You know where these attacks are coming from..you have known this and NOW is that time!! It is even underway as I speak..the plans have already been made..they are already in action as the rumors you have heard!! They are ALREADY HAPPENING!!! Now IS the TIME I will take My bride out of this world and take her into safety...there she will be transformed and then I will send her back for the mission she has been appointed for!!!"

I can see the white explosions everywhere!! And know they are coming from ships, submarines and planes..Last night I had another quick vision and saw bombs being shot off a ship at dusk.

I feel with everything in me the next 2 weeks will be the last for those of us leaving early..I will continue to warn for as long as I can until then but feel if something doesn't happen by April 6th my warnings will be over and I will sit and watch and wait with all the rest of you faithful servants!!

Time IS UP now for His warnings!!! They have gone out...you all have been informed and KNOW what to do!!! It won't be long now!!!
(Hope note - Lisa added this later)  OHHHHH FORGOT TO MENTION........my husband tells me after I tell him all this he had a vision/ dream (???) last night and saw the American flag all torn and tattered!!!
_____________________________________________________________________________
2. of 3
Flash visions 3/18/15

I fell asleep early last night but woke after a couple of hours…after being awake again then and trying to go back to sleep I was in prayer..all of the sudden I had a what I will call flash visions..at first I saw these white bombs…like a flash bomb..I saw about 2 dozen of these before I opened my eyes and asked the Lord what was that…I said if this is something you want me to share show me more…or what is happening…2 more times I had closed my eyes and saw these flash bombs going off..

 

the next thing I was shown was a tree lined mountain in a V shape…there was white stuff rising and I could not tell if it was smoke or a cloud…it was smoke after looking more and asking…


the next vision was of 2 rounded (finger type) front end of either ships or submarines…I was looking up at them from like water level and these rounded front ends were up out of the water…


the next thing I was shown was a sky full of stars…millions of them…3 of them sudden appeared to fall or streak down from the sky…
and the last vision I was shown was a plane going down…it appeared to have a target but I could not see where it was…
(Hope note - I asked Lisa some follow up questions...and she said that she felt these events were taking place in the USA)
_________________________________________________________________________________
3. of 3
wings of prophecy        http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/
SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 2015
I was spending a quiet day in prayer and resting. I was watching a documentary having to do with early America this evening and an image of an American flag blowing in the wind was on the screen when it suddenly changed. In a flash vision, I saw something yellow and black with a tri-part symbol on it. In searching the internet, I found the symbol, shown below. The internet says it is a sign to warn of Radiation. I do not know for sure what this vision means, but I believe it is confirmation of what is coming to us here in America. America, once so beautiful, and so free, who has turned its back on the loving God once so honored in this land.

wpe1.gif (11434 bytes)





Posted by Glynda Linkous at 7:06 PM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?