About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

3 Prophecies Coming from the Lord and The Red Sky and Darkness is Mentioned and Supported Again Also God Wants Us to Come to Him Not Much Time Left Many Will Be Left Behind





Words of the LORD:

“Holiness is the Essence of GOD.  It is what separates ME from all others.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 7, 2015)

I am ready to give you Words:

Dear Children:  I am your GOD.  Today MY children, I must speak on something that is close to MY Heart.  This is a truth that you must hear.  It is about MY HOLINESS.  I am a Holy GOD.  I am so Holy that even MY Heavenlies are not Holy enough for ME.  Doesn’t the Scripture say this is so?

Holiness is the Essence of GOD.  It is what separates ME from all others.  I am SEPARATE and UNIQUE.  I am Unspeakable GLORY.  MY Presence cannot be defined by human words.  There are no words or human language that defines WHO GOD is…

I am a GOD WHO cannot be contained in a box or defined by a word.  I am a GOD WHO defies all imagination.  People may believe they know ME—but MY children who are in Heaven are forever learning of their GOD.  I am a GOD of broad understanding.  I am uncontainable by any standard held by human beings.  The scope of MY Understanding and Knowledge is way beyond the human mind. 

Why then, do men ignore their GOD and pursue knowledge through all ways except from their own MAKER, their GOD?  Why do they continue to seek knowledge and understanding with no regard for their Heavenly FATHER, CREATOR?  They are filled with pride, haughty, and do not humble themselves before their MAKER…CREATOR…GOD.

They believe themselves unaccountable to anyone—least of all their GOD WHO gave them breath and sustains them.  This is an abomination.  It is the blind leading the blind.  All will face ME.  All will bow their knees to ME and declare I am GOD.  Yet most will admit this when it is too late for them and their ending will be great loss—eternal expulsion from MY Heavenly Glories.  This will be their reward for rejecting their GOD and seeking for truth in all the wrong places.

Little children, bend your knees now.  Humble yourselves today—lay yourself low to the ground and admit you need ME: your GOD—your Great and Glorious GOD—ALL Knowing—ALL Powerful.

If only MY children would approach ME on bended knee with a humble heart, broken spirit, as a child who knows they need salvation…repent and feel remorse for their sin.  This is what I required to be right with ME: humble submission, repentance, and a child-like desire to be near ME at all times.  This is what I require.  Very few pursue ME so that they humble themselves, clean their robes, and come into MY Will…the only will that matters.

Soon, I am coming to retrieve MY bride—will you be among them?  You must decide:  Are you coming?  Will you surrender your will to ME?  Let ME make you MY OWN, clean you up.  The hour is now to choose for ME.   All other choices come with a price—a high price—eternal loss…

Come to know ME before it is too late.  The Wedding Bells are ringing.  MY Marriage Supper Table has been set.  All are invited, but few are chosen.  I await your answer.

This is your LORD, the BRIDEGROOM of the Great Marriage Supper

Coordinating Scripture:

Job 15:15 (KJV): Behold, HE putteth no trust in HIS saints; yea, the heavens are not clean in HIS Sight.

Job 21:22 (KJV): Shall any teach GOD knowledge? Seeing HE judgeth those that are high.

Job 25:5 (KJV): Behold even to the moon, and it shineth not; yea, the stars are not pure in HIS Sight.

Isaiah 55:8-9 (KJV): For MY Thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways MY Ways, saith the LORD.  For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY Ways higher than your ways, and MY Thoughts than your thoughts.

2 Timothy 3:7 (KJV): Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Matthew 18:4 (KJV):  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Romans 14:11 (KJV):  For it is written, As I live, saith the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD.

Matthew 22:14 (KJV):  For many are called, but few are chosen.


Words of the LORD:

“I come to you with a Heavy Heart.  I know that many of MY children will be left behind.”

(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, April 8, 2015)

Children, it is I, your LORD:

I come to you with a Heavy Heart.  I know that many of MY children will be left behind--left to face the cruel hand of the "evil one."  He is going to destroy MY children.  There will be no flight or safe place for the "left behind" church.  It will not be.  That is why MY children, you must come to terms now that preparation must be made now to be MY bride by a full surrender to give your ALL now and not wait for later when you feel it is more convenient for you to face your GOD and make things right between US.  The wrath of MY enemy and MY wrath is what you will face after I have lifted MY church out to safety. 

There will be no more trumpets blown signaling relief to the left behind.  They will be left to utter devastation and the evil of MY enemy that will consume the earth.   The RESTRAINER will be pulled out of the way and the evil will fill the earth.  The  enemy will be merciless and will stop at nothing to destroy those who claim ME as their own and to control those who deny ME. 

It will be the saddest time of human history--a world full of darkness, deplete of MY bride and the Bright LIGHT she carries in the world--MY HOLY SPIRIT WHO indwells her.  Even now, her presence in the earth is keeping MY wrath from coming down in full measure.  She is the one I am restraining the evil for.  MY left behind church will not enjoy such luxury as they will witness a world of darkness and destruction.

Woe to those who prefer to handle the things of this world more than to run to their  SAVIOR, CREATOR, LORD.  Soon, this will befall the earth.  You must ready yourself, as darkness increases on the earth, so does the time shorten for MY return and since you know not the day or the hour of MY arrival, you must look up and watch attentively or you will miss ME when I come and your loss will be sure at that moment.

I am pleading children, be wise as serpents and gentle as doves.  This is the hour of MY glorious church that will be MY eternal companion.  Come be among her.

I love you,

Your LORD and SAVIOR

CHRIST "I AM"

Coordinating Scripture:

Revelation 20:4 (KJV): And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of JESUS, and for the Word of GOD, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with CHRIST a thousand years.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 (ESV):  For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only HE WHO now restrains it will do so until HE is out of the way.
Matthew 10:16 (KJV):  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?