About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Not Much Time Left...The End of All Things Is Come. The Beginning of a New Day Dawning.....

These Prophecies From the Lord Are Similar to the Recent Ones Coming from God...So There Are Instructions. The End of All Things is Come. The Beginning of a New Day Dawning. Not Much Time Left.....

To Warrior Princess:

Rejoice all ye who fear the LORD, for your time is come. My fruitful BRANCH shall arise and lay hold of those things I will assign to you. This is the hour to plug in and behold all I do. Yes the new I do this day. Spring has arrived and though is not apparent outwardly, I do an internal work first, that which is hidden, veiled, then it shall manifest outwardly — My show, My grand display of what has taken place beyond the limit of human vision.

I AM That I AM and My greatness shall be shown on behalf of My faithful ones. It is they who come before Me and plead the case and the cause of the poor, heavy laden and down trodden. They seek not the trinkets and rewards of this world, but have stored up great treasures in heaven. Have I not said that I will reward them who diligently seek Me? Yes, those who sought not to put themselves on display, but spoke as I gave utterance, said only what I said say. My hidden ones, rejected and cast away, who cling to every word spoken in the secret place and held on tightly — I will not disappoint.

To them who sought men's platforms, you have received your reward, just as the Pharisees of old, who sought to wear their prestige on their sleeves, who failed to lift their hands in praise of Me. You brood of vipers, hypocrites, truly your reward will be as such.

To My children who erred and sought Me in repentance, know that My words to you hold true. They that repent shall still be rewarded for I count forgiveness as though the transgression never took place. That's the God you serve. Go and sin no more, I say — take up thy bed and walk. Walk according to My commandments, My statutes and do justly, what is "right" in My eyes, not man. For I see the heart of the matter. Though I was displeased, I find pleasure in sincerity.

Now all shall be revealed, your work on open display. Honor or dishonor, truth or deception, shall be uncovered this day. For My people need to discern between what is right in My eyes, not according to the doctrines and traditions of man.

I will be served and worshipped according to My desire, what is due Me as your God, for I have those who will worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, the mighty few who will forsake it all just to follow Me.

The time of reckoning is past. Judgment and sentencing shall be administered by My hand. Attribute it not to satan, for I Am God and Sovereign ruler of everything. Even he is on My leash and used to accomplish My will.

The end of all things is come. The beginning of a new day dawning. Many shall rise up in Me and put on My robes of glory. Others will choose to remain in their tattered wares and seek the desires of the flesh and the world, which will bring about utter destruction.

Tell My children to seek Me in everything. It is important to be before Me as I release divine instruction which will lead them as they ought. I Am the LORD. It is I who accomplishes My word. In this hour much of what I have spoken shall surely come to pass.

To those who think they know the times, seek Me to be sure you are not deceived. A thousand years is as one day to Me, so time can surely run out quickly. Don't find yourself on the other side of My timing.

I Am the LORD and I change not. I still require a holy people, a righteous lot. My purging fires shall produce just that. I shall purge the earth of sin and My righteous ones, My spiritual Israel shall prevail. For they are My people and I Am their God.

I shall call to My first election, answer, heed, and do all I say. The time of transformation upon you, for I have sons and daughters who will walk according to My very breath, by every word I speak that proceedeth out of My mouth.

This is My finest hour. Make sure you are on the road that leads to heaven — for I Am the God of the greater, not the lesser. Greater works shall be done in My name. Greater for Me, greater from Me.

I have spoken it , truly it shall come to pass. This is the word of the LORD.


Psalm 33, Isaiah 43:19, Matthew 6, Hebrews 11:6, Psalm 103:10-13, Isaiah 12, Matthew 23, John 5:8, John 8:11, 2 Cor 3:13, Malachi 3:16-18, John 4:23-24, Isaiah 61: 10-11, Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8, 1Peter 2:9




To A Woman Assigned:

My Love write these words. The world will look upon the one they pierced and mourn for they will realize they have been deceived! 

The door is still open but soon it will close. I call my own to enter into the hidden chamber and let me hide them from the hour of trial that is about to come upon the Earth. The Darkness will be Pitch Black – absolutely no light, but my warriors will shine everywhere they go! Do not worry about being up to the task . It is not on your strength that you carry out your kingdom purpose but on my strength…the King of Kings, the Commander of God’s Army! Soon you will see me riding on the clouds! I call you soon to enter into a place of safety in another dimension – a heavenly dimension. Nothing is impossible for me my love. I can make time stand still with a simple wave of my hand and then have it commence exactly where it stopped. You will walk with me and be taught face to face. It is a celebration of my First Fruits. Supernatural transformation, training and then Harvest. Would I send you out untrained? I am always prepared and I prepare my own for service. Look at patterns. Does the Bride not follow in the Groom’s footsteps? My love, there is so much for you and my Bride that I have prepared! Pack your bags and be ready with extra oil for soon I call to you!




To A Woman Assigned:


Friday, April 3, 2015......REPOST FROM APRIL 3, 2013......... "Yes I desire intimate, close contact with My creation, but when you hold your hearts afar off, that is not possible. Why do My children think I don't really know their every thought, their every fear, their every act of disobedience? They recite My words but fail to tell me how they can't really do them. I would help them, but they lie. They're not open to correction, afraid to be honest and true about their shortcomings. What is to come will try every man's heart. What's in each of you, will be tried, will be tested with the coming calamities. Some who talk a good game will whimper like little children. My child, brace yourself for calamity has come. It's time to separate and gather. My children are horribly deceived and now I must be terrible unto them in order to shake them back to reality. The awakening blast shall sound and I will gather My elect. It's time to prepare to reap My harvest for the signs are sure and the season ripe for my coming. I will visit and recompense each one. The warnings of My coming have gone out. You would think that's what My children would be concerned about, making sure they are pleasing to Me. Sadly, that is not the case. My prepared ones shall rise, shall soar and shall now testify of My goodness. My coming will prove of each man's work, and that build upon wood, hay, stubble and the things of this would shall now fall. Today, today, today, My child is the beginning of the end. My kingdom comes now no delay, quickly for My enemy has a plot to deceive and many will fall prey. It's time for My church - My faithful ones to arise to the occasion and lead My children, capture the lost and prepare for My return. It's much closer than you think. I will give instructions, I will make provision. Do not fail to do all that I tell you in this hour. The alarms are sounding and them that have an ear, hear the urgency in the Spirit. Many false prophets have told My children �? All is well �? BUT IT IS NOT! I shall be clear, and confirm all in your hearing. Just be ready to do all that I ask . The hour is crucial and when I awaken My giants, there will be no time to prepare. We must move. Just follow Me daughter, and I'll lead the way..."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?