About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Clock Strikes Midnight....There Is No More Time Left....God Says It Is a Heart Matter....The Innocents(Children and Handicap) Will Soon Be Arriving In Heaven


From April 4, 2014                                                                      Thank You.....A Woman Assigned

WHO IS LIKE OUR GOD...


My daughter, for what cause is there that I would desire My people to perish? For what cause would I desire they fail?

The kingdom is righteousness, joy and peace in the Holy Ghost, so it requires righteous ones. Can any man be made righteous in himself? So, by what means is one made so?

Now behold, the same sacrifice, that same atonement, that same price is the cost of salvation — paid in full. If My people, who are called by My name, the same, the very same I died for will obey the words and commandments given, then they shall see heaven respond on their behalf. It is not I who withholds, but My creation. They withhold righteousness and judgment, and those things must be judged.

I Am not a cruel Father or a harsh taskmaster, yet My people continue to serve that which causes them to strive and draw themselves away from Me. They work to serve the very one whose aim and goal is to strip them away from Me. They withhold from one another the priceless gems I've given. How is it so, My daughter? Are not My gifts given by My Spirit suffice? If only they knew how much they miss by going about it on their own.

I know this is a different course of speech than you are accustomed to, but you ask of Me, now I answer and ask of you. What can I do when they tie my hands because they won't obey My words?

This is why I reserve unto Myself a remnant. You see beloved, many of My very own will walk away, many already have, never to return. I knew this from the beginning. I knew every heart and what was in it. The love of this life will hinder many from experiencing the new life just before you.

They think My words to be fairy tales and adventures of a time past. But I Am still the same God today as yesterday and tomorrow will be the same.

Now for them who dare believe, shall I do and show marvelous things. I know to what degree many have suffered just to follow Me. Just like My disciples of old, they understood the cost, the penalty to follow, to walk with Me. Just as with them, now it shall be for My true disciples. They shall receive the riches of the kingdom and power from on high. They shall walk in freedom and demonstration of who I Am and many will discover their God.

Be not dismayed when the heathen will believe before they who claim My name. It was so then, as it will be again, you see? Calamity will bring out the best or worst, you see?

The clock strikes twelve — midnight, the darkest hour approaches. Keep your oil full and your lamps lit as the bridegroom approaches. No more time. No more time, much is on the way. Prepare, prepare for I come to make My name great. I've heard the prayers and pleas of My precious and faithful few, and I answer them from on high, just because they dare believe. They have truly endured.

Hold on, hold fast for now commences much, in acceleration, quickly and speedily shall much be accomplished. I AM the Great I AM and there is nothing too hard for Me. For my namesake shall I do this.

When you hear, hearken unto Me. The time is come. Change, great change — suddenly. I AM the LORD. Shall one of My words fall to the ground unfulfilled? I say, NO, My child, for they shall all be accomplished, then the end will come. I the LORD God has spoken it. It shall all come to pass.

The mockers will mock no longer. The sinner shall see their sin. No more. No more. For there is a world dying without Me.

Just as I am yours, I too, am their Savior.

Love Lord Yeshua~

Scriptures: 2Peter 3:9, Romans 14:17, Romans 3:25, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Romans 11:4-5, Hebrews 13:8, Luke 14:25-33, Matthew 25:1-13, Isaiah 48:11, Psalm 18:11

Psalm 18:11
He made darkness his secret place; his pavilion round about him were dark waters and thick clouds of the skies.


_______________________________________________________________________________
 

SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2015                                           http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

MY BELOVED WILL BE CHANGED FROM CORRUPTIBLE TO INCORRUPTIBLE, SOONER THAN YOU BELIEVE

Many things are occurring daughter of Zion on this My feast of Passover. As My people Israel were freed from their bondage in Egypt and protected from the judgments to come, so now I protect My own and keep them from the destruction at hand. Just as in those times when the blood of the lamb was required to be placed on the mantles and the doorposts, it is only My blood and My seal which will cover you in this late hour. As the angel of death passed over My own, so now again I will keep My beloved from death, and she will pass from this world which lives in death, to a new and glorious Resurrection in Me. I no longer come as the Lamb that is slain but as the Lion of Judah, powerful and mighty, triumphant and victorious. A new day dawns as the former things pass away, death to life, corruptible to incorruptible.

My beloved knows that the vain doctrines and practices of men are of no effect with Me. I look no more at the loose babblings and shallow attempts to pacify Me with their pointless sacrifices. I only see the true hearts of men and the motives behind every thought, word and deed. I have always told you, it is a heart matter.

Draw ever closer My loves, closer than ever before, as truly My words ring true. I have spoken that I am coming and that your redemption draws nigh and you now know this as your truth. Daughter of the most high, I confirmed you have heard the thunder in the distance, but you also know it is much closer than the last time you heard it. Do not become discouraged as to do so displays a lack of faith that I will perform all of those things spoken of in My word, and blessed are they who have ears to hear that I am Faithful and True. My design is perfect and you must trust in My timing. Surely I say it will come to pass and let it be known it will happen sooner than you believe. Obedience children, it is always the key.

Most assuredly I say to you, you who abide in the Garden of My heart will feel Me approaching and know, My loves – you will know I come for you.


YAHUSHUA


Exodus 6:1-8King James Version (KJV)

6 Then the Lord said unto Moses, Now shalt thou see what I will do to Pharaoh: for with a strong hand shall he let them go, and with a strong hand shall he drive them out of his land.
2 And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord:
3 And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name Jehovah was I not known to them.
4 And I have also established my covenant with them, to give them the land of Canaan, the land of their pilgrimage, wherein they were strangers.
5 And I have also heard the groaning of the children of Israel, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage; and I have remembered my covenant.
6 Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the Lord, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
7 And I will take you to me for a people, and I will be to you a God: and ye shall know that I am the Lord your God, which bringeth you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians.
8 And I will bring you in unto the land, concerning the which I did swear to give it to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob; and I will give it you for an heritage: I am the Lord.


Exodus 12:7King James Version (KJV)

7 And they shall take of the blood, and strike it on the two side posts and on the upper door post of the houses, wherein they shall eat it.


Exodus 12:12-13King James Version (KJV)

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the Lord.
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.


1 John 1:b King James Version (KJV)

and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.


1 Corinthians 15:50-52King James Version (KJV)

50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.


Colossians 2:8King James Version (KJV)

8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.


Luke 1:45King James Version (KJV)

45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.


Posted by Julie daughter of the King at Sunday, April 05, 2015



 ____________________________________________________________________________
 
  
My daughter, write my words.                                             Sister Barb 278pikelk

The angels in heaven prepare for the changes soon to come. The innocents will soon be arriving while my bride is transformed to fulfill her duties in the harvest of the backslidden and the lost. My heavens are already celebrating as this is the first step in the final reconciliation of me to my creation. I have been with many of you through the reconciliation of your individual hearts to mine. And I have been with my bride throughout her purification process. You my bride have been made pure white, free from spot or blemish, perfect in my sight. Your true repentence has been brought forth by my Ruach Ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) and you see in your mind’s eye that only through my blood are your sins atoned for. My bride is made up of sinners who truly understand that I am their only recompense. My bride stands in awe of my atonement for her sin and knows that she had no part in atoning for her sin on her own. For this atonement can only come through me. She knows in her heart that I am it. I am the only way that she is made complete. She has emptied herself of her fleshy pride and allowed my Holy Spirit to fill her vessel. She is ready to do the work in my end time harvest and waits patiently for her instructions. She knows in her heart that I have called her for such a time as this and her purpose has been established in her heart even when she does not know specific details of how my purpose will be worked through her. My bride walks in completeness of faith that I have readied her that I have prepared her above and beyond what I will be asking her to accomplish.  My bride feels my even increasing presence with her and realizes the changes are beginning. Such an awesome and exciting time lies ahead of my bride and she cannot fathom all that is to come and all that I have prepared for her. She will operate in my completeness and will no longer face the thorns in her flesh. She will glow with my light and love and I will never take my hand from her. I will monitor her every move, when her duties are done she will receive my kudos as she eventually turns up at my eternal resting place with her Heavenly Father. My bride, my bride oh how I love you my bride. I long to bring you unto myself and shower you with my love. Feel my excitement my loves. I know you can feel my excitement.  For now remain ready, do not look to the left or to the right. Do nothing to wrinkle your garment. Whatever comes against you, know it is the enemy trying to engage you. Rebuke him and ignore him!! For  he cannot achieve anything against you! Stay in fellowship with me now until the transformation begins. Do not look away, do not doubt me. When things begin to look dark, call upon me. Things may not progress exactly how you would expect. So remember, I am in control and keep your faith. The enemy will try to attack you by telling you that you are not worthy. Remember my bride, I am your righteousness and by no means can my righteousness be stripped from you. You are righteous in me. Soon my bride, soon. The clock is at midnight and my end time Army stands at attention awaiting their marching orders. You are my end time army my loves. 

Ferociously Beautiful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?