About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, April 13, 2015

This Is the Year of the Great Shaking and Great Unraveling God Says..This Is Also the Acceptable Year of the Lord and We Are the Generation Who Will See Him Come For Us! Praise God!



Friday, April 10, 2015                  http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

Daughter you come this night and you ask if I have any words for you or if there are any words for My people. I would ask you, how many times have I spoken of the fountains of mercy, the unlimited and never-ending mercy that I have had for all mankind? I would speak to you about love and how My love runs deeper than the deepest canyons of this earth. And I would speak to you of My heart and I only wish that everyone would understand the depths of My love for them, and how precious every one is in My sight. 

I came here to love, I came here to serve. I came here to be the lowliest and the meekest of all. My example was the greatest example that ever was. I would tell you to tell My people, thank you for those who have had ears to hear. For those who have read My words and consumed Me, for those who have taken the time to understand My heart, I would tell you to tell them---thank you. For the love that a Father has for His children, that He would die for them, is what I have always wanted to express. Those who have heard this message and taken it to heart, who abide in Me, who obey Me, who walk in humility and surrender, who seek My face and My will, these are closest to My heart. 


You ask, what about the rest? I will say that I have very few words left for them. For My time of speaking of warnings is coming to an end. The coldness of the hearts of men is like never before and I will come to recompense judgement-for I must. This is who I am. I am a just and faithful God, I am a jealous God. I will always fulfill everything I have ever spoken. My true servants know this and they stand ready for the time has come. 


This is the year of the great shaking. This is the year of the great unraveling. Everything that is done will now come undone. You have seen (in my visions) the skies roll back as a scroll. This is now become your reality. Everything that will be shaken is being shaken. I will turn all of creation upside down. For all of creation groans for the coming of the manifested sons, groans for My return. The souls under the altar at My Throne beg for justice to be served and have waited long and with great faith. I speak of those that have been forgotten and laid down their lives for My names sake, to spread these very words, unhindered, unabashed, the faith that moves mountains, the faith that I give you if you would just ask. 


The fullness of time has come. I will manifest Myself powerfully to those who walk in Me, with Me, and allow Me to manifest through them-their empty and holy vessels, My tabernacles. For you, this is a new and glorious day and there is nothing you should fear for the God of all creation infuses you and will completely transform you and draw you to Himself. 


Such power and such majesty! This is who I am! This is how I will come! I will come to shake nations, I will come to rend hearts. I will come to establish dominion, authority, kingship, and all will know that the Great I AM has spoken. The Great I AM who was, who is, and who is coming-coming so quickly children, so quickly...


You have had ample time to respond. The opportunities have presented themselves. It has been your choice which path you have chosen and which god you will follow. There is only one God. It is I AM and I AM leads you into an eternity full of love and grace. But the god of this world leads to utter destruction and death, but many continue to choose this god over Me. 


So daughter,  you ask, what words do I have? What more would you like Me to say? What more can I do? How much more love could a Father show than what has already been given to you? 



YAHUSHUA



Hebrews 4:16King James Version (KJV)
16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.


Isaiah 53:3King James Version (KJV)
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.


Mark 9:35King James Version (KJV)
35 And he sat down, and called the twelve, and saith unto them, If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.


John 15:4-7King James Version (KJV)
Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.


2 Thessalonians 1:6King James Version (KJV)
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;


Exodus 20:5King James Version (KJV)
Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;


Revelation 6:14King James Version (KJV)
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.


Revelation 6:9-10King James Version (KJV)
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?


Galatians 4:4-7King James Version (KJV)
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.
And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
 

United States
I am a born-again disciple of Yahushua, and have been washed in His precious blood. I have been instructed to warn those who have ears to hear to repent, He is coming soon! My sole priority is advancing His Kingdom here until He comes for His Bride. I have had dreams and visions for over 20 years about biblical prophecy and it's fulfillment, especially concerning the US. All of the words He gives me are found in His holy Word. Several years ago, the Lord spoke to me about securing a Sanctuary for His people in the end times. He spoke clearly in May of 2013 that it was then time to leave my home in Florida and move elsewhere to establish a Sanctuary that will minster to those in need during the difficult days that lie ahead. Our family is requesting that you prayerfully consider assisting us in maintaining this refuge as the Holy Spirit leads you. We also request your prayers for this ministry. May our Father Yaweh greatly bless you. If you would like more information regarding this ministry, or if you have any other questions, please contact me at: iamcallingyounow@yahoo.com Also on Facebook.com/iamcallingyounow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?