About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

There is God's Mantle to Cover Us and Protect Us in Jesus Despite What May Come to America

here is a prophecy from: behold I come

SUNDAY, JULY 26, 2015                            http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/

I AM is in your presence and I AM will guide you in every step on this path of life. My design is perfect and has been created in order for you to achieve the deepest intimacy possible, while still yet here. Those who have ears to hear and obey My voice will have this joy and this peace that you speak of, for your prayers are heard and answered. I have bestowed upon you every good gift, every gift from My Father, every gift from above. There is nothing you shall want for. You have seen My faithfulness this day, and I tell you, you will see more and more. 

I will continue to manifest Myself powerfully and in ways never seen before, in ways not expected by man, nor understood by most. For it is only you, who walk with Me and talk with Me, who honor Me and praise Me and glorify My name - you are the chosen ones. You are the ones I will reveal My heart to. It is given unto you the knowledge, the wisdom and the understanding of the Kingdom of Heaven. Storehouses of blessings pour out upon you and will continue. You will have everything you need. You must trust in this. 


I have told you many times, and I tell you again, these paradigms are shifting radically, quickly. There is great transformation in this age, the likes of which have never been seen, and so very few are prepared. Rest your minds My precious ones. Be at peace in your spirits and in your hearts.  I have placed all of these desires in your heart. You look to the best interest of others, because I have placed that desire within you. It is My heart which dwells within you. You have done what I have asked you to do in that you mirror Me; you are becoming Me. I don't need copies. I need souls that are willing to be Me, that have come to that place of complete surrender, so that I can fill, fill to overflowing, so that when others see you, they see Me. When you speak, they hear My voice. When you reach out to help, it is My hands that comfort. Your feet now only tread in places I would walk. 


Did I not tell you that We would become One? We are One. You are One with Me and  One with My Father. The Spirit operates as One. You are One family. I have shown you in the spirit, My Bride hearing One voice, One direction, One calling, because I am only One heart. 


You are now coming to the realization of what your specific roles are in greater detail. You were shown how the Bride has ascended in the whirlwind of fire to the Throne, the very Throne of Heaven, where I have given each of you personally and individually the scroll that has your design on it. I have told you that you should come deeper and deeper into intimacy with Me, that I would reveal more and more specifically what each of you are to do. You are learning this day by day. Never doubt the plans I have for you, for I would never put you in harm's path. I love you too much! 


You have prayed for faith like children. This is being answered. Continue to pray for this- faith that moves mountains, faith that will heal, faith that will raise the dead. You will do these things. Did My Word not speak of this? That you will do these things and more? Great exploits you will do in My name. The world will know who the Great I AM is, and they will know it through you. You are the salt and the light, and do not grow weary. I have equipped you with all that you need. I will give you the strength to persevere. I am faithful and I am true. My Word never changes. 


There is no time to hesitate. Forget the past. It is done. Do not worry for the future. Be with Me now. I will instruct you and guide you personally. I give you My peace My children, My sons and My daughters. My rod and My staff, they will guide you. Your names are engraved in the palm of My hand. Though you may walk through the valleys of the shadows of death, you will not fear. You know who you are, embrace this truth and move powerfully forward. I cannot speak these words too many times: boldness, power, authority, courage, strength, perseverance, faith. I cannot be stopped, therefore, you cannot be stopped in what I have spoken for you to do. Walls will crumble at the sound of your voice. You have seen it in My Word, and you will see it again; but you will know it, you will know it in your own lives. For you will speak and it will be I who will be speaking. What has been spoken will come to pass before your very eyes. 


So I speak this word to you tonight. Speak forth abundance, multiplication, over-flowing blessings, speak favor over you and all your loved ones, over every situation. Speak power, speak authority, speak strength, speak truth. Speak and it shall be as My words are. For it is I who counsels you. My sheep know My voice. I give you My cloak of Righteousness, I shelter you from the storms ahead. My Mantle protects you always. I will feed you from the wellsprings of My heart. In Me, you will only know love- pure unconditional love, joy and peace, for these are the gifts that I give My children. 


I have all in My hands; you have seen this. Lay down your burdens, I will restore you and I will refresh you. Remember, My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Do not be troubled. Do not be anxious. A great and glorious day is dawning. I would have that you would be filled with My peace, My exuberance over what is about to occur. Yes, you will see much. Yes, there will be dark days. Yes, My judgment must come, but as I always tell you, keep My perspective. You no longer see things from this realm, you operate from My perspective. So you understand that judgment will be swift; it will be final, but it is necessary. I assure you, that it will last no longer than is absolutely necessary to purify this earth, and then all will be accomplished according to My Word. Sorrow only lasts for a night, but joy comes in the morning. You know this, and it is always darkest before the sun comes up. 


Just a short time children, and then I'll bring you home. I have made you to be My kings and My priests in this place. What higher honor could I bestow on you than to lead My people, protect My people, for the wolves would scatter them and kill them and attempt to steal them from Me. Everyone is precious in My sight. You have the greatest honor of helping Me bring in these lost ones. I will tell you again; they will be coming soon, each one hand-selected, each one purposed from the beginning of time for this experience as you were and are. Everyone equal in My sight, everyone loved the same, everyone just as precious as the other. Pour out My compassion upon all those I will send. 


Love them as I love you. 


I give you My shalom. 


YAHUSHUA




Matthew 11:15 King James Version (KJV)
15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

James 1:17 King James Version (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

John 16:23 King James Version (KJV)
23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

Luke 8:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

Malachi 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Romans 15:13 King James Version (KJV)
13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.

Hebrews 13:21 King James Version (KJV)
21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Psalm 23 King James Version (KJV)
1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Isaiah 61:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.





Here is a Prophecy from Sister Warrior Princess...                   http://soundthealarm-wp.weebly.com



Here are 4 Prophecies Coming from Wings of Prophecy....         http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com
WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 2015
Oh My precious children, put your trust in Me, for I am your God, and I am well able to lead you where you should go.

You are like sheep without a shepherd when you continue on your own paths without My direction. You cannot see the path before you and know not how to best prepare.

Those in My flock shall be fed, and sheltered, and protected as they cling to Me, and Me only. There is still much for you to enjoy in the time left to you in the earth, only as you are about My business.

Keep your eyes on Me.

Isaiah 30:20-21
20 And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity, and the water of affliction, yet shall not thy teachers be removed into a corner any more, but thine eyes shall see thy teachers:
21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Romans 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Psalm 37:25  I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.
Posted by Glynda Linkous at 10:27 AM 

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 2015
My eyes are always watching you. Though so often you do not feel Me near, I am always near you, My children. I am always aware of everything you are going through, and I have your future perfectly planned. I remember every prayer you have ever prayed, and I know the desires of your hearts.

My greatest desire for you is that you would take the time to know Me this way as well, that your eyes would always be on Me, that you would think upon how I view what is around you, that you would remember everything I have ever spoken to you from creation until now.

Proverbs 15:3  The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

Matthew 28:20  Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Psalm 37:4  Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Isaiah 26:3  Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee

Joshua 1:8  This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.


Psalm 1:2  But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

Revelation 5:8  And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
Posted by Glynda Linkous at 3:16 PM 

MONDAY, JULY 27, 2015
My children, the evil in your world is increasing daily. There will be times when it seems to you the world has gone mad. These are the times for you to draw near to Me. Pray to Me and tell Me what concerns you most. Draw near, sit quietly and receive My comfort and My presence for your souls. In this way, you will be sustained through troubling times.

Know this: Those appointed to wrath cannot escape no matter where they run, but My children are not appointed to wrath. You will go through tribulations and afflictions, but My peace and My power will carry you, and then to eternal life and pleasures forevermore.

For now, seek My face, and in the world, overcome evil with good.

Revelation 15:1  And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

John 3:36  He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Matthew 24:20-22
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

John 16:33  These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Revelation 2:10  10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Romans 12:20-21
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.


Posted by Glynda Linkous at 12:14 PM 

FRIDAY, JULY 24, 2015
Oh America, America, the nation once so bright for My Name, you have sealed your fate with your wicked ways, and the days left for you are numbered.

Then horrors shall fill your streets. The dead will outnumber the living, and the sounds of war will fill the ears of your people. As you have trampled over others, so shall your enemies now trample over you.

Your people shall rummage for food, where once it was abundant. They will thirst for pure water, because they have rejected Me, the living water. They shall cry for mercy but find none, as they have shown none to My people.

Prepare to meet your fate, America.You have been weighed, and found wanting. Your reign of power has come to its end.

Daniel 5:25-28
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.
28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.

Jeremiah 2:5  Thus saith the Lord, What iniquity have your fathers found in me, that they are gone far from me, and have walked after vanity, and are become vain?

Jeremiah 2:13  For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Jeremiah 2:19-22
19 Thine own wickedness shall correct thee, and thy backslidings shall reprove thee: know therefore and see that it is an evil thing and bitter, that thou hast forsaken the Lord thy God, and that my fear is not in thee, saith the Lord God of hosts.
20 For of old time I have broken thy yoke, and burst thy bands; and thou saidst, I will not transgress; when upon every high hill and under every green tree thou wanderest, playing the harlot.
21 Yet I had planted thee a noble vine, wholly a right seed: how then art thou turned into the degenerate plant of a strange vine unto me?
22 For though thou wash thee with nitre, and take thee much soap, yet thine iniquity is marked before me, saith the Lord God.

Jeremiah 5:29  Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?


Posted by Glynda Linkous at 12:37 PM 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?