About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

God's Feasts Are Upon Us....Again the Reference of Midnight Is Upon Us...Make the Most of Your Time To Get Right With God Now! God Says "Come"..


“Come find your way in ME--the NARROW WAY FEW find.”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, July 27, 2015)
Children, it is I, your LORD GOD.
These are the last days.  I am coming very soon.  Time is short.  It is time to be ready.  It is time to make ready.  You must focus on our SAVIOR.  You must keep your eyes on ME!  You must get yourselves ready by washing in MY Word, by seeking MY Face, by repenting of your sin, by forgiving all those around you without exception.
You must be ready by washing your robes clean in MY Blood. Pray for MY Blood to save you: acknowledge that MY Shed Blood on the Cross of Calvary was given for your transgressions and only I, your SAVIOR could provide this salvation, cleansing of sin, Blood Covering.  I am the ONE WHO could have accomplished this task to provide a way for a lost world to find redemption--the way back to everlasting life.
Soon, very soon I will release MY children and pull them free to great heights: to Heavenly heights away to their home in the sky, to dwell for all eternity with their GOD as permanent residents and companions to Almighty GOD restored in CHRIST...through the Blood...bought with a high price...paid by the KING of kings and LORD of lords HIMSELF for a lost people, the race of Adam.
Come find your way in ME--the NARROW WAY FEW find. Make your way to ME now!  Don't delay!  Your hesitation may be your downfall.  This is not the time to doubt MY Words.   It is the time to trust and look to ME, your GOD through faith. Come as a child, even as a child. 
There is no other way--only the child-like can enter MY Heavenlies.  Those with a child-like dependence.  These are the ones who are ready.  Seek and you shall find.  Knock and I shall open.  But do not delay.  This is the hour of MY Return--the Season.
Spend your time with ME.  Pull yourself free from the world. Take your eyes off the temporal and look toward eternity. SURRENDER!  This is MY plea!  I AM GOD and I invite you to come to ME NOW!  Hesitation could prove fatal!  Look toward the sky as your redemption draweth nigh!
Your LORD and SAVIOR
Coordinating Scripture:
Ephesians 5:26 (KJV): That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word
1 John 1:7 (KJV): But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the Blood of JESUS CHRIST HIS SON cleanseth us from all sin.
Matthew 7:13-14 (KJV): 13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Revelation 1:5 (KJV):  And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the Faithful WITNESS, and the First BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS Own Blood,


8/16/2015

My Love I see you searching. I see your questions of when and how. You ask why is the world so evil and why haven’t You rescued us yet. Hang on to Me tightly for soon I will come for you, but until that time do you see that I am already with you? I will never leave your side. Once the veil is removed you will see clearly. Just remain in Me and let Me carry your burdens. The world’s burdens are too heavy . You were never meant to carry them. I designed you for Me. What queen would carry these burdens? It is the King of Kings that is able to carry these burdens. But a little longer My love. Keep Me ever present in your thoughts for I am always watching over you. Go in peace and breathe Me in deeply. Soon My breath will blow over you and you will be changed. Do you understand that you were created for the King of Kings for His great pleasure? You are priceless, and I will not lose even one of My own. My love how I love you. Be of good cheer for I am coming to rescue you!

Your King!


Sunday, August 16, 2015                                                                http://womanassigned.blogspot.com/
From August 16, 2012
Concluded at 8:45 am
"I shall tear down to build up. I shall destroy to restore. Who can know the power of the Living God? Man can't see beyond their wickedness; sold out to a system that only knows to betray. Betrayed in their own thinking; that their ways go unseen by Me. What does one do with a disobedient child? You spank it! So shall it be among the kingdoms of men. They shall be chastised in this hour for their blatant disobedience against My ways, My instructions, says the LORD.

How greatly I esteem my creation, yet their allegiance is not to me but to My adversary, their adversary; for I have an enemy who is satan who desires to destroy the Me in you, so that you will look like him. The hour is late and there is no more time. My season of feasts are upon you. And to ensure that you don't miss your appointment, I must move now and lead you. Hold on, hold fast for much shall be accomplished quickly.

I am God, Creator of heaven and earth. There is none like Me. Man made structures shall topple on its side; kingdoms of men shall fall and be utterly destroyed. For I am the LORD and I come to heal, deliver and destroy that which has held my children captive. It's time to set the captives free, free to choose to worship Me. Choose wisely, for you will know that it is I who rescued you. Stay faithful to the One who is Faithful to you; for if you turn away, you will be lost forever.

Hear the trumpets, the sound of the shofar. Awaken and arise for your Light has come and My glory shall be lifted upon you. Shine forth as the Light and draw others and lead them to Me. Let the kingdom reside in you and it shall increase in great measure. Go now, go ye therefore and make disciples of all men. Teach them My ways. Share My gospel, the good news. For I have come and I make ready to come again, and I will judge the living and the dead. It shall be according to what you say. Let your nay be nay and your yeah be yeah. The time is at hand. The hour is now. There's no more time to waste. Play time is over as the clock strikes 12 — Midnight!

O come, come to the well where the refreshing begins. Come and drink of the waters that bring healing. Come and be made whole. Will thou be made whole in Me? Perfect and complete? Make ready to do My will; what I have purposed for you."

Scripture references: Hebrews 12:5-11, Proverbs 3:11-12, Luke 4:18, Isaiah 61:1, Isaiah 60:1, Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, 2 Timothy 4:1,  John 5:6, Galatians 3:1-3
Posted by A Woman Assigned ~ Dee at 12:21 PM 


SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2015                            http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/
I have begun stirring up the heavens, for I shall display My glory there. I created the heavens, the earth, and all you see, My children, and they are Mine to do with as I please.

I shall give many signs in the heavens of My soon return. Some beautiful to watch, some, though, not so pleasant. I desire to save those who are lost, and call back those who have left Me, and I will use whatever means necessary to do this.

Not all My signs in the heavens are those you expect, for I shall show mankind that I AM the Lord.

Deuteronomy 10:14  Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the Lord's thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.

Psalm 19:1  The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Psalm 97:6  The heavens declare his righteousness, and all the people see his glory.

Acts 2:19  And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

Joel 2:29-30
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.


Posted by Glynda Linkous at 8:55 AM 

FRIDAY, AUGUST 14, 2015
Soon My children, an event will happen in America that will shake the people up. My people will be shaken, too, only so far as they are away from Me in some area. (the impression I got here was only in areas you are not trusting Him in)

The lost will be shaken to the core, and those with softer hearts will seek Me then.

Prepare – prepare for how you will minister to them for Me, for My shaking is coming to this nation and it will be bigger than before, for I desire to have their attention. At present, the Evil One has their attention and they fear not what I might do to them. They do not think on eternity or believe in damnation. They believe not My Word, so they do not seek My face.

When this shaking takes place, do not fear, My children, but go immediately into your prayer closets and pray for these lost ones. Pray that this urgency would increase and they would seek Me with all their hearts, that I might save them.

Revelation 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Isaiah 2:18-19
18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.
19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of his majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Haggai 2:6-7
6 For thus saith the Lord of hosts; Yet once, it is a little while, and I will shake the heavens, and the earth, and the sea, and the dry land;
7 And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the Lord of hosts.

Hebrews 12:26-27
26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.
27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.


Posted by Glynda Linkous at 2:24 PM 

THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 2015
Whenever you lose your peace, you have moved away from Me. Where I am, and all that I am in, there is always peace.

When your peace goes, stop.  Go back to where you last had peace, and wait for Me there. Wait for My guidance.

My people, you sometimes try to do so much that I am not in. Your lives are busy, too busy, and your busy-ness moves you further away from Me. Without peace, you labor, and your labor is more intense without Me.

Flow with My Holy Spirit and make Me part of all you enter in to, and have peace. Come to Me, all you who labor.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Psalm 29:11  The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.

Psalm 37:11  But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

Psalm 55:18  He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle that was against me: for there were many with me.
Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.


Posted by Glynda Linkous at 11:27 AM 

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 2015
I desire you would walk into this age with ease. The ease that comes as the just live by faith. The ease that comes as you speak My Word and all you need comes to you.

I do not desire My children labor under heavy burdens. If your burden is not light, you are doing something incorrectly. (I heard “amiss” - A wise friend once told me the Lord taught him that any time you are working too hard and getting frustrated, that you have gotten into the flesh, you were no longer relying on God. I think that is what the Lord is telling us here.)

Look into My Word and walk in ease.

Matthew 11:28-30
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.


Hebrews 10:38  Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.
Posted by Glynda Linkous at 10:37 AM 

TUESDAY, AUGUST 11, 2015
My children, you know there are angels assigned to each of you, that watch over your lives. These angels will begin playing a bigger role in your lives now. At times, you will become aware they are with you, helping you. When you speak My Word, these angels perform it on My behalf for you.

Know that I have ordered all events and all things for the good of each of you in what is to come. It is only the wicked who need fear My judgments, for My own shall be provided for. When you are in need, speak the promises in My holy Word. Search for its hidden treasures, for there is always provision for you there.

My people are not without provision, My people are without faith in My Word to provide.

Begin now to practice this in your everyday lives and see how I have provided for you there. Speak My promises and receive.

Hebrews 1:14  Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Matthew 6:26  Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

2 Peter 1:3  According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Psalm 23:1  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.


Mark 11:23  For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.
Posted by Glynda Linkous at 10:42 AM 

MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2015
You ask Me why. The answer to every “Why?”, both past and present, is found in My holy Word.

Your lives, My children, will soon change greatly. Immense change is coming, and in ways you do not see coming – unexpected ways of change that will be beneficial in the long run for My people, but it is change that will catch My people “of f guard.”

Relax into the flow of My spirit – do not resist these changes, but give your feelings about them to Me. Obey My Word and give the consequences to Me, as the holy apostles did, for I am able to keep you in any situation.

Matthew 11:28  Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Hebrews 4
4 Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into his rest, any of you should seem to come short of it.
2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
5 And in this place again, If they shall enter into my rest.
6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.
8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Posted by Glynda Linkous at 9:14 AM



Friday, August 14, 2015                                                             http://womanassigned.blogspot.com/

August 14, 2015

Words from the Lord after prayer this morning...

"Soldiers of the Most High ARISE. My great and glorious army report for duty — rank and file. I shall endow you with power from on high. There is much to do. The harvest, the harvest is plentiful. Though My laborers are few — mighty are they in My name. This is the time long awaited. Those raised up in obscurity shall take their seats of honor. I shall bring you to the places I've prepared, where your gifting shall now bring in My harvest. 

For they who sought your own platforms and ran when I said sit, so you have received your due reward, for that not built up in Me shall fall. I sought after obedient ones, who mind nought to be thought of as little to gain much in the kingdom of God in heaven. They who left the world and walked away from their ambitions to receive of Me and My purpose under heaven. 

The time of change now comes. It shall be accomplished swiftly. Hold fast to what you have for thine redemption is come. I must bring out My children now — the great separation, then we shall perform all I set to do before the foundations of the world were formed.

Now is that time little one. You shall know it, says the LORD."

Joel 2, Isaiah 60:1-2, Acts 1:8, Matthew 9:37, Philippians 3:7-8, Revelation 3:11,  Luke 21:28, Matthew 10:34, Matthew 13:30, Matthew 25: 31-46

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?