About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, August 30, 2015

More Prophecies Coming In...God Says.."The Last Pages Are Turning. This Book Is Almost Ready to Close"



Words of the LORD:                             http://sites.radiantwebtools.com/?i=15948
                                                                http://marriagesupper.wix.com/endtimescatalog
“Look up!--ETERNITY is near--I AM ETERNITY!”
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 17, 2015)
MY children, it is I your GOD: GREAT and MIGHTY, UNCONTAINABLE, UNRIVALED.
I AM that I AM.
There is no one like ME. 
Children, you must seek ME now while I can still be found.  The light of MY Word is being overwhelmed by the darkness of the world--so few believe in MY Words in all their fullness.  MY Word, MY Book has been altered, diminished, changed, disregarded, and disrespected.  The people believe MY Words as casual suggestion and watered-down truth.  They do not respect MY Words to treat them with honor and revere them in high esteem as you would a great treasure.  The people want to vanquish MY Words, eliminate them, put them away, where they cannot be found.  People want to say that all MY Words are not valid, only some of what is written applies for them. They have deleted the meaning in their hearts of what MY Words should mean to them.  They only want partial truth.  The rest they gloss over, ignore, and disregard.  It does not apply to this generation, they rationalize.  It does not apply to them. They no longer want to hear "ALL" the truth, only what tickles their ears. 
They are blasphemers, adulterers, and liars.  They steal from widows and orphans and ultimately from GOD, because of their greed and cold hearts. 
It is the end of the age--this is the age of the Last Days.  MY coming is nigh.  The last pages are turning.  This book is almost ready to close--the Book of MY beloved's time on earth before I come to sweep her off her feet in MY soon return and rescue. 
Children, do not delay: prepare yourselves, wash yourself in the pages of MY Word.  Come clean between the pages of MY Book.  Surrender fully and I will give you eye salve--the salve needed to see what I have written and to understand the truth of the times you are living in.  Come to MY Word and let the pure water wash over you and make you clean by the purity of the teaching of MY Book by MY SPIRIT, WHO teaches, and by no other spirit. 
Come and know your GOD through prayer to ME and MY beautiful Words.  Know ME before it is too late.  Hesitation could prove disastrous leaving you outside of MY Kingdom for all eternity.
Come now.  Time is not on your side if you hesitate.  There will be an hour when time will be up.  You must decide.  Follow ME and MY Words, MY Book.  Allow MY Words and Blood to wash you clean--MY Blood sacrifice on the cross of crucifixion.
Now--Now--Now.  Wait not.  Too many are already entering hell.  Be wise.  Choose wisely.
Look up!--ETERNITY is near--I AM ETERNITY!
Coordinating Scripture:
Exodus 3:14 (KJV):  And GOD said unto Moses, I AM That I AM: and HE said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.
Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NASB): For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but wanting to have their ears tickled, they will accumulate for themselves teachers in accordance to their own desires, and will turn away their ears from the truth and will turn aside to myths.
Ephesians 5:25-26 (KJV):  Husbands, love your wives, even as CHRIST also loved the church, and gave HIMSELF for it;26 That HE might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,
Revelation 3:18 (KJV): I counsel thee to buy of ME gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
Revelation 1:5 (KJV): And from JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the Faithful WITNESS, and the First BEGOTTEN of the dead, and the PRINCE of the kings of the earth. Unto HIM that loved us, and washed us from our sins in HIS Own Blood,














No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?