About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Prophecies So Far for October...One Day Closer Than Yesterday to Seeing Jesus Face to Face!

We are in the last days for sure!! Isis, earthquakes, animal die offs, wars and rumors of wars..Russia, Assyria, Iran, North Korea Christians being killed off and Jews by islamists, meteorites close to our planet, abortions and selling of baby body parts, water turning to blood, blood moons, homosexuality legal...what more can be said? Get right with God now! Repent and believe in Jesus God's Son's sacrifice for your sins on a cruel cross. He is alive!

LOOK UP! God's Son Cometh! The promise is coming! Jesus is just waiting on the Father. Remember what times we are in.......Last Days, Latter times, End Times....We're here!

Old Testament says about our days....

Joel 2:28   And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

  Joel 2:29   And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

  Joel 2:30   And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

  Joel 2:31   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

New Testament says about our days....

Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

  Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

  Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

  Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.  


3 Sets of Prophecies from October so far...

(1) Wednesday, October 7, 2015     http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com

PROPHETIC DREAM OF THE BRIDE BEING RESURRECTED/TRANSFORMED

This dream was given in the early morning of October 5, 2015.

I dreamed I was in a place that resembled an airport. An underground center of sorts had been built, and inside were shops and supplies of all kinds, businesses and a thriving community. I found myself above this place, interestingly enough, in a place that reminded me of the gates at airports many years ago when I traveled more. It was a long row of window boxes where you could sit and watch the planes come and go. This particular row of 'boxes' though was not protected, it was completely open to the outside, and it faced what looked like a runway of sorts, although in the dream I did not see any aircraft.

In the spirit, I knew danger was fast approaching, as my spirit was suddenly told to prepare, that evil was fast approaching and massive fire was approaching. I ran downstairs to warn people to get out, that underground would not be safe, as I spiritually saw this fire consuming everyone and everything, not only above the ground, but underground as well. No one would listen, they all seemed to think life would go on as normal and they would be okay. I quickly left there, realizing there wasn't anything I  could do. I saw many people more focused on items they thought were of value, not wanting to leave what they felt would be worth money in some way.

As I was crouched in these windows without protection, I saw people running from all over to find a spot in these boxes of some type, trying to find protection from 'what was coming'. Panic was all around me. I was tucked into one of these places, wondering what I should do, when a hawk suddenly flew in and landed on my lap. He sat there for a moment, and I was completely astounded. He had come out of nowhere, and I couldn't believe he was now sitting on my lap. He was warm and soft, and so beautiful, I had my hand on his chest and I could feel his heart beating.  I felt so privileged to be holding him. All of a sudden though, he died as I was holding him, and I felt devastated. I didn't understand why this had happened. He laid there in my arms for a moment, then miraculously, he resurrected into a massive winged bird that resembled a gorgeous multi-faceted creature, sparkling with jewels, and with an incredible amount of power and authority.  He then flew up off my lap, into the air, heading south. I watched as he met, head on, a fierce and dark cloud of winged demonic creatures that were coming at all of us for war. There number was many.. I understood in the spirit that the hawk was the victor, and he had already won the battle although it must still be played out in the physical.

End of dream.



Job 39:26King James Version (KJV)

26 Doth the hawk fly by thy wisdom, and stretch her wings toward the south?


Interpretation of dream from Father:


My daughter, many have been the warnings of the darkness, of the great and terrible evil that is upon you. It is no surprise that no one wants to listen to the messages from My prophets and My  watchmen, that the multitudes feel that life as normal will remain. I tell you this, a dark and powerful wind has arisen and the fire of judgement both physical and spiritual have arrived. There are only a few of My chosen remnant who truly understand the depths of this evil and what it has brought. There is no more time. It is already here, and events will increase with intensity and severity before your very eyes, and the force in which this evil perpetuates will shock even the closest to Me. Fear not however My little ones, as you are safely tucked under My wing, the victory having already been won. 

The hawk My daughter represents My Spirit within you, the Spirit of power and boldness, authority and Kingship. My manifested sons and daughters are now awakened to who they are in Me, and have been resurrected from the soul-life, to a new and glorious eternal spirit-life with Me. I am divine wisdom and protection, and you are birthed into this new life through the trial, tribulations, and persecutions you endure. It is time for My Bride,  My first-fruits remnant to join Us in the greatest spiritual battle of all time. You have seen what is upon you in the spirit, and many of you are experiencing this first-hand in your lives. Remember the Kingdom perspective always! Rise up like the hawk, with My power and authority coursing through every pore and every cell, knowing that the evil coming against you is formidable, but also recognizing that the victory is Ours. The battle is truly won! You are being transformed in Me, from death to life, from mortal to immortal. 

**THIS IS YOUR RESURRECTION**

Rise My precious ones, rise to the calling I have purposed for your lives. Soar with Me, as We vanquish evil and establish dominion on this earth for the world to witness. 

IT IS TIME...


YAHUSHUA

Sunday, October 4, 2015

YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO THE DARKEST OF TIMES-MY BRIDE WILL ANNOUNCE THE NEW GLORIOUS KINGDOM

My children, at this time, there must be an absolute adherence to My Word. For I tell you truly, this darkness has great power and will overcome all those who do not take My words and My warnings seriously. Darkness was conquered for all time that day, when I displayed My victory over sin and death on the cross, on Calvary's hill. 

My first coming was to bring light to the world and give the world a way out of darkness, to offer the world a choice between life and death, light and darkness, eternity in love, or eternity in darkness. The world did not recognize what had come. The world did not know Light, did not accept My offer of love. Therefore, I had given this world over to its own devices. 

However, you know this is not the end of the story, for My Word tells of a time when I will return, once again, light and love offered to this place, to all of My creation. This time, however, love has the victory, love will win. Love is the final outcome! 

For those of you who understand this truth, in an instant, you will be changed, you will be transformed into My likeness because you are of Me. You have surrendered your souls, your minds, your wills, every earthly desire you have ever known, you have laid them down on My altar. I have accepted this, your willingness to surrender all, I have taken your hearts, and exchanged them for My own. It is in this that the world will be brought light and love this time. It is not just I coming, it is the body rising! It is all of Us, in unity, one Heart, one Love, one Purpose. Together We will do this collectively, one Voice, one Way, the only Way. 

This is Me. I am the Light unto the world. 

I have caused the hearts of men, the chosen ones, to burn for Me, in that the brilliance of My Kingdom and all that is offered will be made manifest in this place-- of this I promise you. You will see it. You will begin this work here-- it has already begun. 

I need not remind you the weapons of your warfare are not carnal. Lay down all that rises up and speaks of carnal things. The sword you are to use is My Sword of Truth. Raise My Word. Speak Light. Exemplify Me in all you do and all you say. I come this time to light the world on fire. Yes, this must be done through purification and through judgment for I am a Just God, I am Righteous and I am Holy, I am Pure and I am True, but I also come to light this world on fire for Me. For this time, the world will know who is the Great I AM. They will know Me, they will know Me in you. They will see Me everywhere, they will hear My voice in all places. Everywhere they look they will see Me, for it is I in you they will see. They will know the truth of all that has been spoken. They will know the truth of My first coming. They will know that I am a God that cannot lie. They will know My faithfulness; they will know My Sovereignty. But most importantly, they will finally know My love. For the greatest act that was ever done was done in LOVE. 

The winds of change are here, you know this to be true. You need not look very far to see this darkness I speak of. What have I taught you? It is always darkest before the dawn. You have entered that darkest time My loves, but you are prepared. There is nothing that I have not warned you of. There is nothing that will come your way that you will not be prepared for or protected from. All of Heaven waits and watches and prays for this time, the end of this age, and the beginning of My new and glorious Kingdom. My Bride will announce this, together as One, My glorious Kingdom upon the earth. This is what awaits all of you if you would so just choose. The glorious times of manifestations and miracles, healing and power, glory like has never been seen before. Great exploits in My name shall you do, for you are a royal people, My priesthood, co-heirs to My Throne. I have called you My friends. 

Ask for all you need and it shall be given unto you. Seek Me in the dark, secret places and I will reveal more. You, My anointed, continue to speak My words, My truth, and the wolves will scatter. Light and dark cannot dwell in the same place. This is important to remember as it will become grossly dark. You must continue to keep your lamps burning brightly, filled to the brim with oil. Extreme focus now. For your Bridegroom has delayed, but only for a short time. He is coming, never doubt this. It is for an appointed time and season, but I will come for you. Even now your adversary roars, he despises you and all that We stand for. Great will be his demise. But always remember to whom you belong. 

I am doing a great and mighty work in My people, a great move in the spirit that you are not completely aware of. But trust that I am bringing you from glory to glory, and that even now, your individual assignments are being carried out. Always seek to go higher and deeper in your understanding, and I will counsel you, teach you, and guide you in all things. 

Your full surrender is all I require. 

Allow Me to fashion you into My image for all to see. In this, I receive the highest glory.

 I give you My shalom. 

YAHUSHUA




John 1:5King James Version (KJV)

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not


1 Corinthians 15:55-57

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Psalm 81:12

12 So I gave them up unto their own hearts' lust: and they walked in their own counsels.

1 John 5:4

For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith

1 Corinthians 15:52-54

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Job 11:13-15

13 If thou prepare thine heart, and stretch out thine hands toward him;
14 If iniquity be in thine hand, put it far away, and let not wickedness dwell in thy tabernacles.
15 For then shalt thou lift up thy face without spot; yea, thou shalt be stedfast, and shalt not fear:

John 8:12

12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Luke 24:32

32 And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?

2 Corinthians 10:4-6

(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

Ephesians 6:10-18

10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Psalm 46

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.
Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.
The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Come, behold the works of the Lord, what desolations he hath made in the earth.
He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.

John 14:12

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Daniel 7:14

14 And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.


Psalm 145:11

11 They shall speak of the glory of thy kingdom, and talk of thy power;

1 Corinthians 15:24

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

1 Peter 2:9

But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Romans 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

John 15:15

15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

Matthew 7:7

Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:


 
 

(2) Sunday, October 11, 2015                 http://womanassigned.blogspot.com

LET ME TELL YOU A PARABLE

From July 28, 2015
Come daughter and let Me tell you a parable, a story. There was once a child of a King. He was raised in the finest house and had the most of everything. He had access to everything his Father provided. He was royalty because of his lineage. 

One day, he thought that his privilege earned him the right to abuse others. He used his authority and was rude, cruel and disrespectful to his father's servants. He stole from his Father's treasury. He abused women. Everything his Father taught him about respect and honor, he disregarded. He thought himself above reproach because he was the child of a King and heir to the throne. 
One day his Father, the King, called to him in the royal court and reprimanded him for his waywardness. You would think that with the charges brought to him, out in the open, he would have asked his Father to forgive him and restore him. Instead he refused to take responsibility for his behavior and even sought to dishonor his Father. 
Tell Me beloved, what do I do with such a son, such an ungrateful son? Can he be heir to My throne? What would he do with full authority? For what he had was privilege. What do you say to such things? Take your time to ponder a moment...
Beloved, exactly. Such as it is with many who lord over My people. Because they are My children, or so they say and profess heirship, they disregarded the more substantial aspects — character and honor. I am a God of both and mine is always on display. Yet somehow, they attribute abuse and cruelty to Me by the way they treat My servants. 
Just like the wayward son who would not receive chastening, I shall cast them out and remove them from My house. My house, beloved, shall be a house of prayer. Brutal wolves have come in and they run ram shod over my flock. You see, just like the Pharisees, these modern day leaders have abused My sheep. 
How else can a Father respond, but to remove them. Just as it was when you grew up, "If you live in My house, you live by My rules." My rules, beloved, are in the decrees I set in place, in stone, and just as in the royal courts, they are on display for all to read — ACCESS GRANTED to know the ways of the kingdom and the royal house. 
Since they refused to do it My way, I will strip the of their places of honor, for they seek the "best" of course, and bring those who will tend to them and care for them according to My heart. 
Matthew 7:15, Proverbs 3:11-12, Hebrews 12:5-11, Matthew 21:13-15, John 10:1-12, 1 Peter 5:2-3, Luke 20:46-47, Luke 14:7-11



Thursday, October 8, 2015

THAT WHICH I HAVE SPOKEN IS COME

October 8, 2015
"Come and sit with Me for a moment, My dear child. 
It pains Me, beloved, that what I must do is come. Yes, My people who are called by My name hearken not to My words. I have wearied My messengers, little one, with words of warning of judgment — words that caused many to weep before Me on behalf of their brethren; the very same who mock and curse them. But o' My little one, I am God and I will not be mocked. For they who sin knowingly, willfully put their souls in danger, deceived that I will not punish rebellion and disobedience. 
Many walk in rebellion and lead others to do the same. Sin has a pay date, beloved, and that day is come. When My children walk in disobedience to My words, they mock My sacrifice on the cross. I paid the debt already, the penalty for sin, yet they refuse the words that would cause the to acknowledge their own depravity.
Yes the letter killeth, killeth the flesh so that the Spirit, the greater can revive and restore. Liberty and life in the Spirit is not unrestraint, but a freedom to walk in blessing and prosper by living within the boundaries set for mankind. None of this to keep My children from blessing, but to cause them to prosper. 
O' wayward ones, whatever shall I do? You force the hand of the LORD. Your own backslidings shall now punish you. You shall, must meet the consequences for your disobedience, for I am still a holy God. 
Desolations have been determined. The time of visitation is come. Take up a lamentation. Put on sackcloth. Repent in ashes. 
The day of the LORD, the day of Yahweh is come."
Scriptures given this morning: Jeremiah 6-7 (recommended reading)
Other scripture references: Psalm 81:10-13, James 1:22-24, Jeremiah 29:17-19, Galatians 6:7-9, Romans 6:23, Psalm 89:30-32, Colossians 3:5-6, Hebrews 10: 26-27, 2 Corinthians 3:4-6, 3 John 1:2, Jeremiah 2:19, Luke 19:43-44, Joel 2, Zephaniah 1


Wednesday, October 7, 2015

GOD'S INDICTMENT AGAINST THE PASTORS AND PROPHETS


October 7, 2015

In review this morning, the Holy Spirit gave me Jeremiah 23-24. I am led to post a portion of Jeremiah 23 and re-share the word below. The chapters mentioned are suggested reading.

Jeremiah 23

1 Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the Lord.

2 Therefore thus saith the Lord God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith the Lord.

3 And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

4 And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the Lord.

5 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord Our Righteousness.

7 Therefore, behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that they shall no more say, The Lord liveth, which brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt;

8 But, The Lord liveth, which brought up and which led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries whither I had driven them; and they shall dwell in their own land.

9 Mine heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake; I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine hath overcome, because of the Lord, and because of the words of his holiness.

10 For the land is full of adulterers; for because of swearing the land mourneth; the pleasant places of the wilderness are dried up, and their course is evil, and their force is not right.

11 For both prophet and priest are profane; yea, in my house have I found their wickedness, saith the Lord.

12 Wherefore their way shall be unto them as slippery ways in the darkness: they shall be driven on, and fall therein: for I will bring evil upon them, even the year of their visitation, saith the Lord.

13 And I have seen folly in the prophets of Samaria; they prophesied in Baal, and caused my people Israel to err.

14 I have seen also in the prophets of Jerusalem an horrible thing: they commit adultery, and walk in lies: they strengthen also the hands of evildoers, that none doth return from his wickedness; they are all of them unto me as Sodom, and the inhabitants thereof as Gomorrah.

15 Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts concerning the prophets; Behold, I will feed them with wormwood, and make them drink the water of gall: for from the prophets of Jerusalem is profaneness gone forth into all the land.

16 Thus saith the Lord of hosts, Hearken not unto the words of the prophets that prophesy unto you: they make you vain: they speak a vision of their own heart, and not out of the mouth of the Lord.

17 They say still unto them that despise me, The Lord hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you.

18 For who hath stood in the counsel of the Lord, and hath perceived and heard his word? who hath marked his word, and heard it?

19 Behold, a whirlwind of the Lord is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.

20 The anger of the Lord shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly.

21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.

22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings...
From January 24, 2014

"My child, what you've been waiting for is come. It is I who has come. I know your heart is torn, Beloved, and you really just don't know how to feel. 
I've separated you by truth which has eliminated you from many. Even when you reach out, your extension is cut off because many choose error to remain comfortable in self. But I did not come to make men comfortable, I came to change them into My image, into that which was in the beginning; now shall it be in the end, as it was.
I have seen and heard all of the injustices of men. I have watched My people kill the "Me" in them by way of a watered down, lukewarm version of My gospel. THEY CHANGED MY WORDS! They make them mean bondage instead of freedom by My Spirit. The LAW IS SPIRITUAL, and the carnal flesh of man has made it of no effect. But, I tell you this day that I in no wise came to abort that by which man is expected to live by, but to show you the better way — in love. 
Men's hearts are so erected around the god of self, that they really think they can earn what I offer freely, what I so freely give. How absurd! I need those who will not only live the Torah by My Spirit, but teach it to others as well.
Daughter, listen to what you just said. "[NOT VERBATIM… I was just elaborating with the Lord, just how difficult it is for the truth to be seen, and or told because so many are doing it their own way. I pretty much shared, how does one see the truth when all they have are different recipes of lies, mixed with truth to ingest, etc.]
"This is the plight of many. Can you imagine My children, young in the faith and the total confusion and inward mass hysteria it brings? This is why I am looking for those who will wear My word in demonstration and give it away to others so they can do the same. This ludicrous behavior done in My name is overwhelmingly disgusting and indeed a direct offense against Me and the will of the Father concerning mankind. 
My sheep, My true sheep suffer, are mutilated and maimed for the misuse of the sword which was to sever the soulish things from the spiritual, but the misuse and misguided teachings of man have used it to cut off My lambs from their Beloved, and I am not pleased. So, the same as they've sown, shall they also reap. 
Everything stolen shall be repossessed. The sword they used against My children shall be found in their houses. What they stole, lied and bartered to attain, material things, shall be as spoil. I declare it this day. 
My little ones suffer and shudder as baby lambs left out in the cold. The harsh storms raging against them and where do they find shelter? Instead of bringing them in and giving them a word of life, they are turned over and shaken for every dime and dollar and sent back out in the cruel elements of the world without a proper covering, virtually and utterly naked. 
Daughter, so shall it be for those who harm My sheep. You know what the word says regarding these things. Everything I give, I give freely, so shall it be with them who are Mine and live out of the ministering of My heart. No longer shall My house be occupied by salesman and money changers. Their wares are not welcome, and I am not a marketing gimmick. I Am the Christ, Yeshua Ha Maschiach and My CHURCH shall be built upon My foundation — Myself — and they who reject Me shall be rejected. My heart can no longer stand to see My children suffer and wander about as children without a Father. 
So beloved, know this day that the hand strikes 12 and it shall be night. The season is upon you, so brace yourself for the unspeakable shall emerge. I WILL have a house of prayer, not one stone shall be unturned. Maybe then they will repent when the same is in their lavished homes. I have spoken and until repentance comes, destruction shall reign. 
My beloved bright stars, My enlightened ones, My holy BRANCH engrafted in the vine, now you shall shine, you shall shine, shine, shine. My holy priesthood ordered in Righteousness shall assume their positions. The demonstration, the display of your faithfulness shall be paraded among men. I shall show off My faithful few, so the world may witness what it truly looks like to live for Me. Let not your hearts be troubled for what you see."
Time is up. It comes, it happens quickly.


Tuesday, October 6, 2015

MY RIGHTEOUS DECREE: TISHRI 23 5776


October 6, 2015
My daughter, lift up your pen and write this day my decrees from My heavenly court. On this day, the 23rd of Tishri, I the Almighty God do decree... as I declare so it is written up the tables and scrolls in heaven, it shall manifest this day. 
All that My children have endured by the hand of satan shall be restored to them with a measure and mete of seven-fold and because this is a year of jubilee, I am imposing an additional fine of double for all that was touched, taken, stolen and stripped from them. I am God and I give unto My children My desire. 
I decree this day, that satan is rebuked from the highest heaven and his hand removed from the lives of them who live upright before Me. All that has been purposed against My children shall now be done to the camp of the enemy. Every underhanded plot and scheme shall now be done to the children of darkness for I am Light and the God who sees. 
Count it all joy, My beloveds for all you have suffered, I will surely repay. The brightness of My coming now reveals all things. You shall surely know that I Am the God who repays.
End of decree.
Proverbs 6:30-31
30 Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;
31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.
Isaiah 61:7
7 For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Malachi 3:11
11 And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
Joel 2:23-26
23 Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the vats shall overflow with wine and oil.
25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.
26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.
1 Corinthians 3:13-14
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.



Thursday, October 1, 2015

I AM YOUR ONLY SAFETY. REPENT THEREFORE AND I WILL RECEIVE YOU, SAYS THE LORD!

From October 1, 2013
My children are in danger away from Me, yet their love for the world keeps them abroad, away from Me. I've called to them, I call even now, yet they turn away from Me to pursue their own lusts, their own desires; walking willingly away from Me, their source of protection, believing the lies of the evil one who speaks words of peace and safety while planning evil against them. 

Daughter, I am saddened that the hearts of My children — that I yearn for to be in communion with Me — is turned away from Me; many lost forever because they refuse to see My great and endearing love for them, My earnest and ardent passion, just to be in relationship with them. Yet, I force no one. I force no one. 
I am tearing down the partitions, the barriers and the hindrances that keep My people from Me, from a place of worship, from a place of honor. ANYTHING ERECTED OUTSIDE OF ME IS A HINDRANCE TO WORSHIP, says the Lord. Idols in their hearts, minds, homes, and even in the churches shall come to ruin, to nought, says Jehovah. Daughter, you know, you understand the time. It's even worse than in the days of Ezekiel. They don't even hide. 
Daughter, it is now. I come now, lest many more perish; lest in My anger I make a total end to this degenerate society, nation of people. 
If my people who are called by My name... I shed My blood for them, yet they worship themselves. 
... Will humble themselves and pray... Was that too much to ask? Now I do the humbling. I shall exalt. I shall abase. The hand of the Lord is not only removed from the, but now moved against them. I said that it is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the living God. They really think that I will not punish them.
Daughter, this word must come to pass. I cannot lie, then refreshing can from the Lord. I come in swift judgment, for I can hold back no longer. Prepare for the worst, pray for My mercy, for I come to punish the inhabitants of the earth. 
Worry not, My child, I have My precious ones in safety. You shall be joined to them that are mine. I will keep My children in safety and peace. I am the God who now makes a distinction between them that are min and them that are not. All have had an opportunity to serve Me. My innocent ones will be taken care of. 
This is the time of trouble, trouble, like never before. 
IF MY PEOPLE, WHO ARE CALLED BY MY NAME, WILL HUMBLE THEMSELVES; AND PRAY; AND SEEK MY FACE; AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN SHALL I HEAR FROM HEAVEN, FORGIVE THEIR SIN AND HEAL THEIR LAND. 2 Chronicles 7:14
REPENT THEREFORE and I may still receive you. I AM HAS SPOKEN.

 

(3) Wednesday, October 14, 2015     http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com

Dine


Come and dine with Me, My children.
Dine on the many delights I have provided for you in My Word. In your world are many avenues for receiving My Word, as there never were before. Of all the generations of My children, you should be the most full of My Word, for all its accessibility.
When you neglect to dine on My Word, you distance yourself from My Promises. From My wisdom, and My voice. I desire to instruct you for each day that you may be blessed. I desire to shower you with My love to sustain you in a dark world full of lost souls.
I desire to share with you secrets of witty inventions and revelation knowledge to set you apart, to bless you, and prosper you.
Come aside, and dine with Me!
John 21:12  Jesus saith unto them, Come and dine. And none of the disciples durst ask him, Who art thou? knowing that it was the Lord.
John 4:32  But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.
Proverbs 8:1  I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.
Ephesians 1:17  That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

Monday, October 12, 2015

Building An Army


I am building My end times army. My saints will battle for My Kingdom in the earth, and in the heavens.
My army will be an army of holiness, of a people called by My Name who walk in My will and My ways. Children – your actions determine whether you will be in My army or the dark kingdom’s army.
Whose side are you on? Will you be found in faith or in fear when I return?
Matthew 24:42
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
Joel 2:11
And the Lord shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?
Ephesians 6:10-13
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Matthew 6:31-34
31 Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed?
32 (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things.
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.
Matthew 7:21-23
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Come Back To Me


I am calling My chosen out of the pig pens. I am calling those who have left the righteous paths to come back to Me, to enter into your destinies in these final days, that we may be One, that you may walk in My power, filled with My Holy Spirit.
I am calling those who have left truth to come home. Cry out for mercy now, My children, for your lost loved ones, for now is the time I shall use them mightily! Now is the time for them to enter the race for the prize of their high callings. Now is the anointing so strong on your prayers that some of you will see answers within hours. You shall see the prodigals come running home to their Father with great joy. And there shall be great joy in heaven as each of these return home.
I have great and mighty works waiting for those who obey. I have great stores of treasure here in heaven for these last days – beautiful songs, and art, wonderful books, and testimonies to My great power, but I need someone to obey Me for each of these. And so often, My children think they are ready, when you are not. You have not obeyed Me in all things. You have not forgiven. You do not walk in love towards others. You are not willing to endure what you must in order to answer My calling.
But for those who will, the  rewards shall be very great.
Luke 15:18-20
18 I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,
19 And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.
20 And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

Friday, October 9, 2015

Dare To Dream


Dare to dream with Me as your God, My children, for there is no dream too great for Me to fulfill.
You shall see wonders such as the world has never witnessed in these last days. I shall exalt My prepared ones, My children who have walked in obedience and made themselves ready for My work, and miracles and glories will abound everywhere they go. And I shall make their dreams come true as part of their reward.
No dream is too big for Me to do for those who will walk in obedience to Me.
Joshua 5:6  For the children of Israel walked forty years in the wilderness, till all the people that were men of war, which came out of Egypt, were consumed, because they obeyed not the voice of the Lord: unto whom the Lord sware that he would not shew them the land, which the Lord sware unto their fathers that he would give us, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
Proverbs 10:24  The fear of the wicked, it shall come upon him: but the desire of the righteous shall be granted.
1 Samuel 15:22  And Samuel said, Hath the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the Lord? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
Luke 1:37  For with God nothing shall be impossible.


Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Answer


I am working on things behind the scenes you have prayed for, My children. Though you cannot yet see the results, praise Me, for the answer IS coming!
Praise Me, for I am a mighty God and I love My children with an everlasting love. Praise Me, for My works are good, and I know the needs of all My children.
Praise Me, for I created all of heaven and earth, and I can create all you need as well!
2 Corinthians 5:7  (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)
Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Psalm 9:2  I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.
Psalm 27:6  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Delays


The enemy has sent delays against the destinies of My people. He has assigned devils to thwart your plans to praise Me, and to serve Me more fully. He has assigned devils against you who are attempting to walk in holiness. He is not doing anything new, but his timing in this most recent attack is carefully planned.
He has plans to stop you, My children, from ever receiving all I have for you – mates, ministries, and destinies are delayed by your discouragement under his attacks. You must fight these delays and overcome the obstacles thrown in your paths and keep moving forward to receive.
Praise Me for the result you are believing to receive, for your praises reach Me, and I answer them.
Praise until you see.
1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Psalm 18:3  I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Not Aligned


My people have not aligned every aspect of their lives to receive My blessings, yet they complain to Me they are not blessed enough.
My children, you must be ready to receive – your life, your actions, and words – your heart, must show Me you are ready, or no blessing, and certainly no promotion, can come.
Examine your lives, and your walk. Look closely at your heart for the reasons you have not yet received all I have for you. There is darkness in your life or My power would be flowing through you, and My blessings would surround you.
Definition of ALIGN from dictionary.com:

1.to arrange in a straight line; adjust according to a line.
2.to bring into a line or alignment.
3.to bring into cooperation or agreement with a particular group, party, cause, etc.:

He aligned himself with the liberals.
4.to adjust (two or more components of an electronic circuit) to improve the response over a frequency band, as to align the tuned circuits of a radio receiver for proper tracking throughout its frequency range, or a television receiver for appropriate wide-band responses.

Deuteronomy 5:33
33 Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you, and that ye may prolong your days in the land which ye shall possess.
Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Monday, October 5, 2015

Joyful


Oh My children, that you would be as joyful to enter into My Presence as I am when you do! There is no good thing I withhold from those who delight in Me, who praise Me with their whole hearts – who live for Me, and do My will.
Come to Me, My children – you have the privilege of approaching My Throne! Praise Me, worship Me. Receive what you need, and let Me shower My grace down on your life, that your joy may be full.
Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.
Hebrews 4:16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
John 16:24  Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Season of Great Change


My children know these are perilous times. Very perilous indeed, for some.
You have entered into a season of great change, My children – and these changes shall affect you personally.
My judgment always begins with My own. If My own people do not show forth My standards in the earth, who will?
I shall judge those who call themselves by My glorious Name, yet walk in sin now. The wicked who continue to refuse Me, I shall heap hardships upon, until they realize their need for Me and repent, or until they perish. 
The righteous, My children who truly walk in My ways, shall experience change – good changes – for you, My children, are being promoted into a higher level of My work and abundance.
You live in perilous times, My children, but those who serve Me, who walk in My ways will see only blessings!
1 Peter 4:17
17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Psalm 4:8
8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety.
Psalm 75:6-7
6 For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south.
7 But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.



Friday, October 2, 2015

Reflect



Breathe in the air around you, and think of Me. I created all you see. I made the world perfect, joyful and abundant.
My peace, joy and abundance is yours at all times, if you will receive it. It is always there, but you must make a concentrated effort to claim it.
My children leave so many of My gifts unclaimed, and so many of you walk in lack as a result. Call for what you need and desire, children – and praise Me for providing it.
Reflect upon My goodness and abundance. I am ever merciful and giving towards you. It is not My will for My children to live in lack of any good thing.
Genesis 1:1  1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Isaiah 45:12
12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.
John 16:24
24 Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
Romans 15:13
13 Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
Luke 12:27-30
27 Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
28 If then God so clothe the grass, which is to day in the field, and to morrow is cast into the oven; how much more will he clothe you, O ye of little faith?
29 And seek not ye what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be ye of doubtful mind.
30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Coming Back


I am coming back much sooner than My Church thinks.  My Bride is not prepared for her Bridegroom. There is much sin among My people, and this should not be so!
My glory is falling in the earth now. Many miracles shall herald the truth of My Word. Many shall be saved, and the persecution of My people shall arise from the Evil One. The persecution will indeed be intense, because the enemy is desperate to stop My Glory in the earth, but My Glory will not be stopped, because My true children will stand boldly and proclaim My Word, even in the face of death. GREAT shall be the reward of those who do this!
Fear not, My children, when you see these things happen, for then shall I return for My glorious church. After she has been purified by the refining fires of persecution. In an instant, you will be with Me here in your eternal home.
1 Corinthians 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
Zechariah 13:9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
1 Peter 1:6-7
6 Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:
Isaiah 48:10  Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
Proverbs 17:3  The fining pot is for silver, and the furnace for gold: but the Lord trieth the hearts.
Ephesians 5:27   That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?