About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Prophecies Coming In........Merry Christmas! To All My Family and Friends and Blessings from Our Lord Jesus For He Is the Reason for the Season!


 

  Interesting while reading the birth of Jesus again in Luke 1 and 2 the word "manger" caught my attention again. It means "feeding trough" for animals. So the Creator God, the Son of God is born in a feeding trough-manger because we are to feed on Him, His Words of Truth, His Will for our life. Here's another interesting word "Beth-lehem" the city which He was born. This is not just any city, it's called the "city of Bread"...hehe. Ok, so we are to feed on the Son of God, the Son of Truth, the Word of Truth, also named the Bread of life, Jesus! We are to eat and feed on Jesus's Word of Truth, the Word of Life, the Bread of life! Amen!

 

Let Us Be Found Hoping in His Glory (Colossians 1), Watching Unto Prayer (Mark 13), and Waiting For the Bridegroom to Appear (Matthew 25).  Blessed Is That Servant Whose Master So Find Doing When He Cometh (Luke 12).

 

 

Your King is Come                              http://soundthealarm-wp.weebly.com/

12/5/2015
 I received this word around 10am this morning while listening and worshipping to the song “Light of the World” by Lauren Daigle.

I do hear your prayers My love, and I am always working things for your good. Count your trials as blessings for they prepare you for your Heavenly service.Your King is come – He is with you now, although you cannot see Me through the veil. I am near enough for you to reach out and touch Me for I walk among you…My Bride. She is so beautiful and radiant. (I saw a path lined with sparkling lights here) You will light the way home for many My love as My glory consumes you and transforms you. You will be who I created you to be. Perfect in every way and pleasing to the King of Kings. My Love, the Festival of Lights is almost upon us . Do you know what this means? The Miracle of Lights!

I love you My child, My darling, My sweet Bride!

You are almost home!

Thursday, December 3, 2015             http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/


 

Remember the Cross



Children, remember the Cross. When you are troubled, when the cares of your world bear down upon you, and as the age progresses and darkness increases, remember the Cross.
Facing the Cross was both My darkest hour and greatest triumph. What you are passing through is not harder than that I have faced, and I am with you to help you and comfort you.
Pray always and remember, your time on Earth is very short compared to eternity here with Me.
Whatever you need, I have. Ask Me, and you shall receive it.
Romans 8:18  For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
2 Corinthians 4:17  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
Matthew 26:36-46
36 Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto the disciples, Sit ye here, while I go and pray yonder.
37 And he took with him Peter and the two sons of Zebedee, and began to be sorrowful and very heavy.
38 Then saith he unto them, My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death: tarry ye here, and watch with me.
39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
40 And he cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, What, could ye not watch with me one hour?
41 Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
42 He went away again the second time, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if this cup may not pass away from me, except I drink it, thy will be done.
43 And he came and found them asleep again: for their eyes were heavy.
44 And he left them, and went away again, and prayed the third time, saying the same words.
45 Then cometh he to his disciples, and saith unto them, Sleep on now, and take your rest: behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of man is betrayed into the hands of sinners.
46 Rise, let us be going: behold, he is at hand that doth betray me.
John 14:16  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
James 4:14  Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
Matthew 7:8  For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
Matthew 21:22  And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
James 4:3  Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.
 

Friday, December 4, 2015                  http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/


 

Take Advantage



Take advantage of all My Precious Son died to give you. So many of My Children receive salvation, and ignore all the other benefits of the Cross. I desire this would not be so.
I desire you would avail yourselves of every benefit. Study the Cross and learn what He did for you. Receive every blessing while you are on the Earth, that your joy may be full. Leave no blessing unclaimed.
Endeavor to walk in all He has done for you, for it is much.
Psalm 103:2  Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
1 Peter 2:24  Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Hebrews 2:14-15
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Galatians 3:14  That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Isaiah 53:4-5
4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Isaiah 53:10-12
10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Colossians 2:14-15
14 Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Ephesians 4:9-10
9 (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?
10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

Sunday, December 6, 2015                      http://womanassigned.blogspot.com/


A CALL TO REDEDICATION



December 6, 2015

Yes beloved, My people, they do err. They have run after every unclean thing and do before Me much by way of wickedness, but I love them. I love them so, My little one. 
Come ye disconsolate... the mercy seat is yet made available for them who come now in repentance. You heard that this is the hour of trial I spoke of. It was long overdue, beloved, but My mercy and long-suffering preceded My lifting My hand to punish. But, I must punish them, beloved. 

I shall purge every temple that belongeth to Me and those that are without must flee. As My people submit themselves to Me, My word shall arise and be performed in their lives. Many say that satan must flee and leave off the submission to Me. How can you resist one you are in agreement with? If you  not be submitted to Me, then you are submitted to him and lack the grace to resist, says the Father. 
Come now, time is past. What I require in this hour is REPENTANCE. Humble yourselves o' people of the earth. I set examples before you. My altar — My sacrifice — but only shall I receive that which meets My requirements. 
Open the scriptures and study the life of My Son Yeshua. I sent Him among you to show you the way back to Me. I sent Him to teach you to live as sons — as children of God. His ways pleased Me, though He suffered, as will you who follow after Me, but I Am is with those who lay before Me a broken spirit and contrite heart — a pleasing sacrifice. 
Please hearken My children and know this... It is a dangerous thing to play with fire, My fire, and many mishandle it. Offer up that which is pleasing to Me. I have given you My criteria — a laid down life, a laid down will can receive of Me. But if you insist upon burning flesh and that which is unclean upon My altar, what you will suffer may be irreparable. It can cost you your life. 
I am Holy. Touch no longer the unclean thing. Separate yourselves from that which you have joined yourselves to that defile you. It is time to come out from among them. Come out from that which is unclean and displeasing before Me. Put away your objects of wood and stone and lay before Me in repentance. I know every heart and I will answer based upon what you sincerely desire. 
The hour is late and time no more. The kingdom, it comes, it comes, says the Lord. I have a set apart few who answered My first call. They shall know My glory. They, the sacrifices I shall fully consume. 
Let not your hearts be hardened, o' foolish ones. My discipline is found in following My words. Does it not say that they who continue in My words are truly My very own disciples and they shall know the truth and the truth shall bring about liberty? I Am the Way, the Truth and the Life. Come to Me, come by the way I have shown and you shall know new life in Me, in the Spirit, says Yehoshua.
Romans 3:23-26
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
2 Corinthians 6:14-17
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Matthew 15:1-14
1 Then came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees, which were of Jerusalem, saying,
2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
4 For God commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to his father or his mother, It is a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
6 And honour not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.
12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?
13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
Romans 3:23-26, Romans 2:4, 2 Corinthians 7:10, Revelation 3:10, Jeremiah 30, Daniel 12: 1-3, Malachi 3:3,  Matthew 21: 12-14, Luke 19: 28-48, James 4:7-10, Psalm 51:17, Psalm 34:18, 1 Peter 5:5-6, 1 Thess 5:19, Leviticus 10: 1-3, Malachi 1:6-14, Hebrews 12:28-29, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18, Isaiah 52:11, Matthew 15: 1-20, Ezekiel 14:4, 1 Corinthians 3: 11-19, Leviticus 1:1-17, Romans 12: 1-2, 2 Corinthians 2:15-16, Hebrews 3, John 8:31-36, John 14:6, 2 Corinthians 5:17, 2 Corinthians 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?