About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Serious Prophetic Warning Coming In For the People of Earth....Eyes on Jesus

Destruction Is Upon You

1/17/2016                                                                          http://soundthealarm-wp.weebly.com/

My child, write these words and listen carefully.

Destruction is upon you. It is upon your world just as in the days of Noah. Know this, I will rescue you. I will rescue My children. The Fallen have heinous plans. Some of My children will fall into these plans because they were not ready. What is coming upon the Earth will cause worldwide panic. Many will flock to the New World Order for help, but what they offer is death, in some cases a slow painful death and in other cases a quick death. It is so important for everyone to be ready now, for you know not the hour when judgement will fall. Major cities will be destroyed. There will be rubble everywhere and death everywhere.

My Bride will shine brightly during this time and rescue many! You will perform miracles of provision and healing. You will tell them of the wonders and beauty of Heaven and you will sing them to sleep in the darkness.

My child these words are heavy but they must be said. The people need to be warned!

Yes, I would rather talk to you of being with Me in Heaven and all that awaits you, but I must also tell you of the horror that is about to come upon the Earth for My children perish for lack of knowledge. It is coming, but they refuse to believe it. They refuse to wake up. Soon they will wake up to a nightmare that never ends!

This is why we must reach them now!

We must reach them now!

We must!

This is very urgent! There is so much work to do!

Do not worry My Love you are fully equipped for this Harvest of Souls! You will be fully dressed in battle gear and wrapped in My Glory!

Eyes on Me My Love!

The hour is very late!



Matthew 24:37-39
"As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man."

1 Thessalonians 1:10
"and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead—Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath."

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
"And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

1 Timothy 4:1
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons."

Matthew 25:13
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know the day or the hour."

Daniel 12:3
"Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

John 14:12
"Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in Me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these..."

Acts 26:17-18
"I am sending you to them to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me."

Matthew 10:7-8
"As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give."

Hosea 4:6
"My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge."

Isaiah 29:9
"When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness."

Romans 10:14-15
"How, then, can they call on the One they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the One of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can anyone preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!”

Sunday, January 17, 2016                  http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/


New Seasons




At times I will lead you on paths you would not choose for yourself. These are not smooth, flat paths of little resistance, but paths filled with rocks, and pitfalls where you must tread carefully not to stumble.
These are not paths to fear, but paths that teach you vigilance, prudence, and trust. In these times, I strengthen your faith in Me. On these paths, faith giants such as Abrahams and Josephs are made.
Do not fear the path you are on. Trust Me.



Matthew 7:14  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
John 11:9-10
9 Jesus answered, Are there not twelve hours in the day? If any man walk in the day, he stumbleth not, because he seeth the light of this world.
10 But if a man walk in the night, he stumbleth, because there is no light in him.
1 Samuel 2:4  The bows of the mighty men are broken, and they that stumbled are girded with strength.
Proverbs 3:23  Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.
1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Proverbs 22:3  A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Proverbs 14:8  The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
Proverbs 12:16  A fool's wrath is presently known: but a prudent man covereth shame.
Hebrews 6:12  That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Hebrews 11:8  By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
Hebrews 11:22  By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
Matthew 6:27-29
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.


Photo:  Gratisography, Ryan McGuire

Saturday, January 16, 2016


Be Still






Be still and know that I alone am God. Do not struggle against change when I ordain it, but submit to the flow of My Spirit, and allow Me to guide you through it.
In this way, you learn to follow My Leading, and to trust that I will provide for you, regardless of your circumstances.  As I provide for the birds of the air and the beasts of the Earth, I also provide for My Children.
Fear not.


Psalm 46:10  Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Psalm 23:1  The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
Mark 11:22  And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
Luke 12:6-8
6 Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God?
7 But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
8 Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:
Matthew 6:27-29
27 Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?
28 And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin:
29 And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?