About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Listen Up Church...God Wants Us to Get Clean and Repent...He Wants Holiness Not Filthiness...Get On His Side Now! I Repent All The Time As Well. When I Get Dirty I Wash Even If It Means A Few Times In the Day...Shouldn't You? Do It today. Blessings to You!


Listen Up Church...

Tuesday, February 2, 2016         http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com/


Daughter of The Most High God, I speak to you this day. 


Let this proclamation go forth, My words most holy. I speak to 
you of this great culling which is upon you.


In order that I have a pure and undefiled church, I must purge 

the body of all wickedness and unrighteousness. I must execute 

punishment where it is due, and I must uncover and expose.     

The nakedness and the shame of all who have beguiled will be 

brought to the light. Nothing escapes the Great I AM! 


I see all the deeds done in the darkness. I perceive the heart of 

every man. I test and I try, and for many, this church has been 

found wanting. I say to you, oh harlot church – Mene, Mene, 

Tekel Upharsin! Your hands are covered in blood, and the blood 

is not My righteous blood, but it is the blood of the innocent that 

you have shed. It is the iniquities therein you wallow in, the filth 

of an unholy life. Therefore, I will sever you from My choice 

ones. I will cull you from among those who have heeded My 

commands, and from those whom I have covered under My 

mantle.


As My warnings of repentance have fallen on your deaf ears, and 

your hearts have waxed cold, so too will My ears become deaf to 

your cries, as My hand of judgment now strikes down all whose 

feet are treading the wide path and hellish ways to destruction. 

You have chosen your gods, and to these, I will release you. You 

shall reap the terrors you have sown ten-fold. There will be great 

wailing and gnashing of teeth, as the false walls of spirituality 

will now come crashing down. My Jericho army has arisen, and 

with One voice and as One spirit, We will bring the walls down. 

Hear Me as I utter My voice, as The Lion of Judah roars!


I have distinctly separated those who have given Me their all, as 

the wheat has been separated from the chaff. A winnowing has 

taken place, as My refiner's fire has prepared a people who now 

stand in the fullness of My glory and who do walk under My full 

anointing and authority, as they ground My Kingdom mandates 

and principles for all the world to see. I will manifest in awesome 

ways that cannot be explained by the finite minds of your science 

and of your technology. I will be known in this place!


So, to the wicked and sinful church, I say woe to you, for you will 

be held more accountable than those who have never known Me, 

for your greed and your lust, for your idolatries and your 

deceptions. Great will be your demise, for I will make a show of it, 

an example, a spectacle of you to the unsaved ones. To you 

judgment will be swift, and it will be terrible indeed. You will have 

great remorse for living a life of vanity.


To My shining Ones, My betrothed, prepare your hearts to see 

your King and your Bridegroom for the hour is indeed late. Truly 

I am come!! Fervently pray to be cleansed and perpetually bathed 

in My anointing, a moment by moment mikvah, seeking Me with 

all your heart, watching, waiting, interceding, keeping your oil 

lamps filled to overflowing by staying in My Word, and by daily 

and constant communion and fellowshipping with Me. Your hour 

is come, for I will complete this great work I have begun in you, 

as you gather the last harvest of all the ages. A fevered pitch of 

excitement and anticipation is arisen in the unseen, as all that 

has been foretold in history comes to pass.


It is you, this generation who is the envy of all who have gone 

before you. It was each one's heart desire to not taste death and to 

rise to glory in the last day. They knew not the season of this great 

and glorious event, but you, My Bride will surely know it! To you 

this season of My return is granted! I call upon you to fully step 

into your positions now. Listen for My counsel, for I surely speak 

it to My Bride! Where I lead, follow Me, no hesitations, no 

turning back. You will neither be moved or shaken at all that will 

befall this earth. Hold fast, for I will shake, I will purge, and I 

will scatter. My peace that surpasses all understanding dwells 

within your spirit.



My love overcomes all.  



YAHUSHUA



Matthew 13:49King James Version (KJV)
49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just


Micah 5:15King James Version (KJV)
15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury upon the heathen, such as they have not heard


Hebrews 4:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.


Proverbs 15:3King James Version (KJV)
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good



Isaiah 29:15King James Version (KJV)
15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?


Ecclesiastes 12:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.


Luke 8:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.


Jeremiah 17:9-10King James Version (KJV)
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.


Proverbs 21:2King James Version (KJV)
Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.


1 Corinthians 3:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.


Psalm 26:2King James Version (KJV)
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.


Psalm 139:23King James Version (KJV)
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:


Daniel 5:25-27King James Version (KJV)
25 And this is the writing that was written, Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.
26 This is the interpretation of the thing: Mene; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it.
27 Tekel; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.


Proverbs 6:12-19King James Version (KJV)
12 A naughty person, a wicked man, walketh with a froward mouth.
13 He winketh with his eyes, he speaketh with his feet, he teacheth with his fingers;
14 Frowardness is in his heart, he deviseth mischief continually; he soweth discord.
15 Therefore shall his calamity come suddenly; suddenly shall he be broken without remedy.
16 These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren


Proverbs 5:22King James Version (KJV)
22 His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself, and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.


Matthew 13:15King James Version (KJV)
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.


Matthew 7:13-14King James Version (KJV)
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


Romans 1:27-32King James Version (KJV)
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.


Galatians 6:7-9King James Version (KJV)
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not


Ephesians 4:14King James Version (KJV)
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;


2 Peter 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.


2 Peter 2:1King James Version (KJV)
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.


Hebrews 11:30King James Version (KJV)
30 By faith the walls of Jericho fell down, after they were compassed about seven days.


Matthew 3:12King James Version (KJV)
12 Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.


Zechariah 13:9King James Version (KJV)
And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.


Psalm 73:19King James Version (KJV)
19 How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.


14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the Lord.




Hosea 7:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Woe unto them! for they have fled from me: destruction unto them! because they have transgressed against me: though I have redeemed them, yet they have spoken lies against me.

1 Timothy 6:9King James Version (KJV)
But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.

2 Peter 2:3King James Version (KJV)
And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

Psalm 51:2King James Version (KJV)
Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

Psalm 51:7King James Version (KJV)
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Isaiah 1:16King James Version (KJV)
16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

Philippians 1:6King James Version (KJV)
Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ

Matthew 24:33King James Version (KJV)
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Jeremiah 17:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Lord, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the Lord, the fountain of living waters.

Mikvah: 
To put it simply, the mikvah Yahushua references above represents an inward cleansing in spiritual preparation for His return. You will glean much from any research or study done on this topic that began in the Old Testament but is still very relevant spiritually today. 

Winnow:
-blow a current of air through grain to remove the chaff
-describes the natural removal of fine material from a coarser sediment
-to remove (people or things that are less important, desirable, etc.) from a larger group or list, remove less desirable choices
-to remove (the unwanted coverings of seeds) from grain by throwing the grain up in the air and allowing the wind to blow the unwanted parts away
·     
Cull:
-The act of culling; the process of selecting for acceptance or removal.
-anything separated or selected from a mass
-select from a large quantity; obtain from a variety of sources
-to choose; select; pick
-to gather the choice things or parts from
-to collect; gather; pluck
-something picked out and put aside as inferior





No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?