About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Lord Jesus Says...If He Could Say Just One Thing to Us Right Now...


God says in the last days that His servants and handmaids will prophecy...Read Joel 2 and Acts 2.

We are here!

Sunday, March 13, 2016

IF I COULD SAY JUST ONE THING TO YOU RIGHT NOW..

Do you believe that I am who I say I am?  
..then trust Me.

Exodus 3:14King James Version (KJV)

14 And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.

Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.


Do you believe that I am the Creator and Source 
of all?
..then know that I have a plan for all you endure 
and I will provide for all your needs.

1 Corinthians 8:6

6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Philippians 4:19

19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


Do you believe that in Me you will find the 
answer to all your problems?
..then stop trying to take control of situations and 
circumstances that are not your concern.

Psalm 37:7

Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for him.


Do you believe that My grace is sufficient not just for some things, but My grace is enough for all things?
..then come to Me in humility and surrender and believe, and it shall be so for you.


2 Corinthians 12:9

9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Do you believe that My ways are higher than your ways?
..then lay down your mind and lay down your will.

Isaiah 55:8-9

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.


Do you believe that I have come to make all things new?
..then stop visiting the past and living in yesterday for its day is far gone.

Revelation 21:5

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.


Do you believe My fire of refinement and purification are meant for your highest good, and that I am faithful to complete the good work in you that I have begun?
..then embrace your trials, your suffering and your heartaches, and thank Me for allowing you to partake of My sufferings.

1 Peter 1:7

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ.

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 4:13

13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.


Do you believe that I know the heart of every man, and there is nothing you will experience that I have not?
..then know that victory is won with Me and you are never given more than you can endure.

Jeremiah 17:10

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

1 Corinthians 10:13

13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.


Do you believe I hear the cries of your heart concerning the disobedience or lack of knowledge of Me of your loved ones?
..then remember what I have taught you-- the fervent effectual prayers of the righteous avail much.

Psalm 34:17

17 The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

James 5:16

16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


Do you believe that the power of sin and death was defeated on My Cross that day on Calvary's hill?
..then stop walking around defeated, overwhelmed and weak. Walk in the power and authority bought for you that day with My life's blood.

1 Corinthians 15:26

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Ephesians 1:7

In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace.


Do you believe that you are heirs to My Throne, My brothers and sisters, and My friends?
..then speak and act as kings and priests that your election may be sure.


John 15:14King James Version (KJV)

14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you.

Romans 8:17

17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Revelation 5:10

10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.


Do you believe that I am not a respecter of persons and all are equal in My sight?
..then don't compare your works for Me or your walk with Me with another.


Acts 10:34

34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons.


Do you believe that I have all things in hand and that no evil will befall you?
..then don't fear the shadows in the dark of the night or the arrows that fly by day, for I have hedged you in on all sides and you will find shelter beneath My wing.

Psalm 91:10

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

Psalm 91:4-5

He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day.

Job 1:10a

10 Hast not thou made an hedge about him, and about his house, and about all that he hath on every side?

Do you believe that I am coming at any time now to take My own?
..then do not become slack concerning your intimacy with Me, remain sober and diligent and faithful.

1 Peter 5:8

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

Do you believe that you, yes YOU, are the most important person in the world to Me?
..I died for you. I died for your love. I died so you would love Me.

There is so, so much more I wish to reveal to your hearts individually. 

So if I could just say one thing to you right now, I would say

     BELIEVE

          BELIEVE

               BELIEVE..


YAHUSHUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?