About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

When Trying Times Arrive...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

When Trying Times Arrive

http://wingsofprophecy.blogspot.com/

When trying times arrive, what will you do, My children? Will you trust Me to get you through when you do not have enough food to eat? If you have no shelter from the chaos? When it seems the entire world has gone mad? When loved ones are taken from his world, will I still be your beloved?
Be careful there are no conditions on your faith in Me, lest the devil steal it from you, and you lose your crown.
Proverbs 27:12 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself; but the simple pass on, and are punished.
Job 1:21  And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
Ephesians 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
James 1:12  Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Who Should Fear



My children, you are so distracted by events around you, and so many more events are coming than what you see now. You need not fear these things that are coming if you are walking close to Me.
It is those who are far from Me, those who are wrapped in their sins who should fear, for they have no protection from the evil that approaches.
Psalm 28:5  Because they regard not the works of the Lord, nor the operation of his hands, he shall destroy them, and not build them up.
Psalm 73:19  How are they brought into desolation, as in a moment! they are utterly consumed with terrors.
Psalm 94:20-23
20 Shall the throne of iniquity have fellowship with thee, which frameth mischief by a law?
21 They gather themselves together against the soul of the righteous, and condemn the innocent blood.
22 But the Lord is my defence; and my God is the rock of my refuge.
23 And he shall bring upon them their own iniquity, and shall cut them off in their own wickedness; yea, the Lord our God shall cut them off.
Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Hebrews 12:1  Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
1 Corinthians 9:24  Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.

Monday, March 7, 2016

The Day Approaches



America continues to walk contrary to My Holy Word. She has no regard for Me or My power, and cares not how her filth affects other nations.
The day of reckoning approaches when I shall destroy the wickedness of that filthy nation. I have a people in America who still honor Me in their ways, who still preach My true gospel, who still seek My face. These will I save. These shall I protect and provide for.
Fear not, My children – for those of you who are truly Mine have naught to fear.
For those who remain in sin, the day approaches.
Leviticus 26:15-21
15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
17 And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies: they that hate you shall reign over you; and ye shall flee when none pursueth you.
18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
Psalm 145:20  The Lord preserveth all them that love him: but all the wicked will he destroy.
John 14:15  If ye love me, keep my commandments.
Isaiah 41:10  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Friday, March 4, 2016

The Way Out



Very often, My children fail to realize the gravity of the sin in their lives. All around you are affected, often in ways you cannot see. They also do not realize that I will go to any length to help them see and overcome their sin, because the wages of sin is death.
Many who are now in a season of wilderness for their learning have failed to eradicate sin from their lives. They think it does not matter, or that sin is acceptable to Me. Sin is never acceptable to Me. I always give you a way to overcome or avoid it, but My children fail to take the way out, preferring the pleasures of the flesh to holiness for Me.
My children, how can I take you higher when this is so? How can you feel My presence when sin is there with you? How can light and dark walk together, not being in agreement?
Your sin does not please Me. I cannot bless sinfulness, and I cannot take you higher and bless you more when it is there.
Do what is right, that I may bless you. Your adversary, the devil, desires you would be a slave to the sins he entices you with. If you lend your body to sin, you should become one  (a slave to sin), for I will give you over to it (your sin), if you do not choose to come away from it.


You can hear this word along with my comments in video form at: https://youtu.be/eJFhLaR7QXk
 
Romans 6:23  For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Numbers 32:13  And the Lord'S anger was kindled against Israel, and he made them wander in the wilderness forty years, until all the generation, that had done evil in the sight of the Lord, was consumed.
Psalm 5:4-5
4 For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee.
5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
1 Corinthians 10:13  There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
2 Corinthians 6:14-17
14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
1 Peter 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
Romans 6:18  Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness.
John 8:34  Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Romans 1:28  And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans 12:1  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?