About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Time Is of the Essence Now! 2 Nibiru Planet X Update Vidoes and Prophecies! Wake Up and Get Ready!

Warrior Princess Message - April 3, 2016 - Time is of the essence now! 




WARRIOR PRINCESS MESSAGE - APRIL 3, 2016

My Love, write these words, for up out of the Spirit is life everlasting through Me, Jesus of Nazareth, the One who died for all the sins of mankind.

Not many days remain that you will label as a “normal” day. The Earth is ready to explode with darkness that will cover the entire Earth. Judgment is here. Who can hide from this? There will be no place to hide. My children who are in Me will be hidden in the Bridal Chamber, transformed and ready for My service.

So many are thinking there is more time, but they are deceived. There is no more time!
Keep your eyes on the West My Love and fear not what happens. You will be changed in the twinkling of an eye from corruptible to incorruptible. Never doubt what I am saying to you. The evil one would lull My Bride to sleep, but I say “Awake My Loves”!! The time of My coming is upon you!

Listen for the trumpet for soon it will sound, and I will call you up hither to be with Me!
Now post this publicly and privately.

At this point, I stopped to do a few chores around the house and as I was about to turn on the vacuum cleaner I heard these words:

My Love, Please don’t hesitate to get this message out! Many of My children are asleep and they need to wake up. Time is of the essence now! Make sure to proclaim My coming although many will call you a fool! Truly, it is upon you and My children need to wake up!

 1 John 4:1-2
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

Revelation 6:16
They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb!

Isaiah 26:20
"Go, My people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until His wrath has passed by."

1 Corinthians 15:53-54
"Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed—in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality."

Revelation 4:1
"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter."

 Nibiru Planet X Dec 2015 California

 

 

Tuesday, March 29, 2016                          http://iamcallingyounow.blogspot.com

MASTER THE CRUCIFIED LIFE, DISPLAY THE RESURRECTED ONE

My children, you must draw close to Me, for your Father sees that the weariness of this life has become much. Because I know your heart and have fashioned it in My image, I also know that the gross sin of those who do not have the fear of the Lord grieves you, as it grieves Me. 

But I tell you this, My wisdom speaks that you must love the sinner but hate the sin. In doing so, you then share in My Crucifixion, by walking the road to Calvary with Me. The crucified life requires full surrender and obedience to My commandments and My ways. My love forbears all things, so it is in this perfect love that you will find your peace amidst the wickedness and blatant disobedience of all the world around you. 

When you truly understand and embrace My sacrifice that day on the Cross, you will know that in unconditional love there-in lies the answer to all things, to all situations. When you meet Me here at this place of emptiness and humility, the power of My love and the victory won transforms you from a crucified life to a resurrected one. Master the first, but I call you then to embody the first and display the second. It is in this place that I then call you My over-comers. 

Truly I say this, what appears impossible on this side of the veil was done already, the example set before you. Your sanctification is ongoing, and I will continue to move you from glory to glory. A holy, pure, sanctified, glorified vessel is your goal and I have already seen you through this. I have made the way straight. I have lit your path, and I have walked this road before you, so that all you need do is follow in My footsteps. 

Need there be anything else? 

My mantle covers you, and you bear the marks of My wounds on your hearts. Daily remember the sacrifice that was made for you, but then continually walk in the glory and the risen life purchased for you that day, for in doing this, I manifest Myself to a lost and dying world. We draw more souls to Us in order that not one would be lost, but that all may be saved and come to the understanding that I AM Love, and Love is all there is and ever will be..

YAHUSHUA



Ephesians 2:10King James Version (KJV)

10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Psalm 73:26

26 My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.

Psalm 97:10

10 Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Jude 22-23

22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:
23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Malachi 1:3

And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Revelation 2:6

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitanes, which I also hate.

2 Peter 3:9

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Galatians 2:20

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

1 Corinthians 13:1-7

1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

John 15:12

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

Philippians 2:3-11

Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Romans 8:5-14

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.
So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

2 Corinthians 3:18

18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

Psalm 119:105

105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

Ezekiel 16:8

Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord God, and thou becamest mine.









Saturday, April 2, 2016

GOD's INSTRUCTIONS


From April 2, 2014 (2 Years Ago)

God entitled this word, "GOD'S INSTRUCTIONS"
Rejoice all ye who fear the LORD, for your time is come. My fruitful BRANCH shall arise and lay hold of those things I will assign to you. This is the hour to plug in and behold all I do. Yes the new I do this day. Spring has arrived and though is not apparent outwardly, I do an internal work first, that which is hidden, veiled, then it shall manifest outwardly — My show, My grand display of what has taken place beyond the limit of human vision. 
I AM That I AM and My greatness shall be shown on behalf of My faithful ones. It is they who come before Me and plead the case and the cause of the poor, heavy laden and down trodden. They seek not the trinkets and rewards of this world, but have stored up great treasures in heaven. Have I not said that I will reward them who diligently seek Me? Yes, those who sought not to put themselves on display, but spoke as I gave utterance, said only what I said say. My hidden ones, rejected and cast away, who cling to every word spoken in the secret place and held on tightly — I will not disappoint.
To them who sought men's platforms, you have received your reward, just as the Pharisees of old, who sought to wear their prestige on their sleeves, who failed to lift their hands in praise of Me. You brood of vipers, hypocrites, truly your reward will be as such. 
To My children who erred and sought Me in repentance, know that My words to you hold true. They that repent shall still be rewarded for I count forgiveness as though the transgression never took place. That's the God you serve. Go and sin no more, I say — take up thy bed and walk. Walk according to My commandments, My statutes and do justly, what is "right" in My eyes, not man. For I see the heart of the matter. Though I was displeased, I find pleasure in sincerity.
Now all shall be revealed, your work on open display. Honor or dishonor, truth or deception, shall be uncovered this day. For My people need to discern between what is right in My eyes, not according to the doctrines and traditions of man. 
I will be served and worshipped according to My desire, what is due Me as your God, for I have those who will worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, the mighty few who will forsake it all just to follow Me. 
The time of reckoning is past. Judgment and sentencing shall be administered by My hand. Attribute it not to satan, for I Am God and Sovereign ruler of everything. Even he is on My leash and used to accomplish My will. 
The end of all things is come. The beginning of a new day dawning. Many shall rise up in Me and put on My robes of glory. Others will choose to remain in their tattered wares and seek the desires of the flesh and the world, which will bring about utter destruction. 
Tell My children to seek Me in everything. It is important to be before Me as I release divine instruction which will lead them as they ought. I Am the LORD. It is I who accomplishes My word. In this hour much of what I have spoken shall surely come to pass. 
To those who think they know the times, seek Me to be sure you are not deceived. A thousand years is as one day to Me, so time can surely run out quickly. Don't find yourself on the other side of My timing. 
I Am the LORD and I change not. I still require a holy people, a righteous lot. My purging fires shall produce just that. I shall purge the earth of sin and My righteous ones, My spiritual Israel shall prevail. For they are My people and I Am their God. 
I shall call to My first election, answer, heed, and do all I say. The time of transformation upon you, for I have sons and daughters who will walk according to My very breath, by every word I speak that proceedeth out of My mouth. 
This is My finest hour. Make sure you are on the road that leads to heaven — for I Am the God of the greater, not the lesser. Greater works shall be done in My name. Greater for Me, greater from Me. 
I have spoken it , truly it shall come to pass. This is the word of the LORD.

Psalm 33, Isaiah 43:19, Matthew 6, Hebrews 11:6, Psalm 103:10-13, Isaiah 12, Matthew 23, John 5:8, John 8:11, 2 Cor 3:13, Malachi 3:16-18, John 4:23-24, Isaiah 61: 10-11, Psalm 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8, 1Peter 2:9




Thursday, March 24, 2016

TRUE BLESSEDNESS

March 24, 2015 (1 Year Ago)
This morning I woke up to the song, "Happy" by Pharrell Williams. It's a song I've heard before but not one I was overly familiar with. So, I grabbed my ipad, went to YouTube, found the video and listened to the song. Here is a link to the lyrics.

Once the song finished playing, I prepared for prayer and began to speak to the Lord about happiness and that it is generally something that relies on happenings and events, and is often temporary. I was then led to look up the word happy in the concordance. So I opened up blueletterbible.org and proceeded to search for the word happy.
happy (H835: esher)
happiness, blessedness
A. often used as interjection
B. blessed are
LEXICON: happiness, where it is the force of an interjection, O' the happiness of the man, O' happy man. 
from (H833: ashar) 
to go straight walk, go on, advance, make progress
: to pronounce happy, called blessed
LEX: to make straight, right, upright erect...
Interestingly, the word happy, esher, speaks of blessedness; happiness as it is associated and tied to blessedness. The root word ashar speaks of walking straight and upright, to advance and make progress. 
I was then reminded of a blog post entitled The True Measure of Blessedness, which I will include at the end of this post.  
While in prayer, I spoke to the Lord about the significance of walking and how Jesus walked just about everywhere He went, and how we are instructed to walk. I also thought of the narrow way — the way to blessedness (Matthew 7:13-14). 
Whenever I think of blessed or blessedness, I think of Psalm 1: 1-3
1 Blessed (happy happy, how happy, how content) is the man who walketh not in the council of the ungodly nor standeth in the way (path) of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
and I can immediately segue over to Joshua 1: 8
8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. 
Success, prosperity and/or happiness blessedness hinges upon the law of the Lord which is torah. 

Quite errantly, we have taken the "Old Testament" and tried to make it null and void, as if the "New Testament" somehow replaced the old. But, as I heard someone so eloquently state, "Yeshua and the Word are one, the whole word," from Genesis to Revelation. 
The word says in Matthew 5:17 that He did not come to abolish the law (Torah), but to fulfill it. That fulfillment is love. If you love me —  is written as the basis for why we keep His commandments and honor His word.  He gave us the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, and by the leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit are we to walk according to the commandments of God and be guided by His teaching and instructions outlined in the Torah. The Spirit of God will never contradict the written word of God and will never lead us to walk contrary to His word.
There is a wonderful balance and dynamic between the law (Torah) and the Spirit. Too much of one and not enough of the other is what creates either legalism or what I tend to call charismania (the spirit with no guidelines or basis in the word).
The torah is our instructor, our teacher, the way we come to learn of sin which leads us to repent before a Holy God and desire to be led by His Spirit. Galatians 3:24 says, Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith. It is what also causes us to understand why we needed a Saviour for immediately we understand our fallenness.
Unfortunately, we've pretty much thrown out the baby and the bathwater and we're left with what the bible terms as lawlessness (torahlessness). 
I was also reminded this morning that the people perish for lack of knowledge (Hosea 4:6) and that knowledge is directly associated with the fear of the Lord. Proverbs 1:7 reminds us that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction (torah). As a result we don't know how to properly reverence the Lord, because we've discarded the principles (first things).
Because I'm happy is because of blessedness, and blessedness is directly associated with and tied to our walk with the Lord. The bible speaks in so many places about walking upright, walking along His paths and in His ways. The way to the Father is through the Son and it is a NARROW WAY. 
Yet even while I prayed, I saw a vision of that narrow way, and I realized that the narrow way, that confined, tight place is where we are pressed and crushed and broken and purged of those things that will hinder our access to the promised place, the kingdom. 
And finally, as I continued to pray, I saw the narrow way, and at the end, it transitioned into a lush, plush, green and fertile pasture. 
Let us govern ourselves accordingly, REPENT and return to first things. Let us delight in the law (torah) of the Lord and be planted firmly amidst the green pastures and still waters. 
Blessings to you all!

The True Measure of Blessedness

From September 19, 2014 after prayer (1 and a half years ago)
My daughter, My daughter, My daughter, come hear what your Father shall speak. O' Beloved, now you see, you see as I see. My people perish for lack of knowledge. Where is the steadfast devotion for Me? They run back to man and the things of this world, as some comfort can be found in what's fallen, in what's faulty. My faithful ones cry out to Me. Many like you desire to come home to Me, for eternity. They despise the things of the world. Stripped and barren, feeling naked and exposed. 
Know this beloved, it is I who have covered and kept you. It is My blood that was shed, and an adequate covering for you. Is there a man who died for the sins of humanity? So why do My people seek the imperfect things of the world as a covering? I Am He who is able to uphold you. It is I who can keep you through the storms, yet My people only call upon Me when trouble comes and go a whoring again as soon as what appears to be a blessing comes. Little do they know that if those mediocre blessings will tear their hearts from Me, how can I ever entrust them with more? 
This is why beloved, those I bless with the riches of the kingdom, access to unlimited favor, resource and blessing must be properly prepared to receive such things for they carry greater responsibility.

Woe unto one who would take from the hand of God  and think it of himself that he's been blessed. Many even now shall suffer loss for such grave error, that became prideful and arrogant and left their heart at the door at the first sign of a trinket of success. 
Am I a God so shallow that My own creation think themselves so crafty? Is it not I who knows the function and intent of every heart? There are some now who let it all go for Me that shall see that every test only qualified them for the next, yet the reward great. I do not take without an intent to give or even replace. While many held onto what I have given them to give, they missed what I wanted to get to them. Because their hearts were hardened and selfishness and greed set in, the flow and movement was held up. Yet, Beloved know that I Am, and My sufficiency endless.
For those who sought for themselves, woe unto you. Yet for those who gave freely, as I instructed, from their little shall receive much. My blessings go far beyond the tangible trinkets the world offers and require you do circus tricks to obtain. I specialize in heavenly and eternal blessings that flow in sync with who I Am; those, My chosen, who will listen to My heart and perform that which I place upon theirs. 
Fret not My beloveds, whom I trained in the valley, for it has only prepared you to sustain in the higher realms. Come up and see, for I will show you great and mighty things, unfathomable things, unknown things. Things held in store for a people made ready to receive. I have not forgotten nor turned aside from my promises. They were in Me, and a covenant for a covenant people. Your labor of love has not gone beyond notice. I hear the heart of every matter. My response will overwhelm you. 
So prepare, be reminded that I Am, for My demonstrations shall pour forth. Who can stop or contain Me? None, I say. The end of all things as they were shall yield the beginning as they should be. I Am the LORD, says God.

Jeremiah 17: 5-8
5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?
10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.





Thursday, March 24, 2016    http://womanassigned.blogspot.com

Arise and Shine: Vision While in Prayer – March 24, 2014(2 Years Ago)


March 24, 2014

Good morning, this is truly the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Psalm 118:24
This morning while in prayer, I had a vision, I believe its interpretation is pretty self explanatory. There was a mighty release of God this morning. I can't even begin to explain it. I pray you be blessed as I was.
THE VISION:
While in prayer, I saw a man lying on a table. It actually put me in the mind of the steel-like tables you see in a mortuary or a morgue The man wasn't moving. Then I saw Jesus and He laid himself into the person on the table. He laid upon the body, but went into the body. I saw it a few times. 
Then the vision shifted to another vision, I had a while ago, a few years back, about a man who was asleep, but this time, I knew that he was awake, his eyes were opened.. He didn't get up, but I knew that he was awake. 
Then as I continued to pray, I saw a light shine out of heaven. It looked like a spot light for the crack in the heavens emitted a beam of light that shined upon the man on the table who Jesus entered into. 
Then the Lord gave me, "Arise, shine  for your light has come and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you..." Isaiah 60:1
WORD FROM THE LORD, A YEAR AGO TO DATE: MARCH 24, 2013 (2 Years Ago)
"Yes, My daughter, I have led you by My Spirit and revealed these truths, these things that will happen and are happening now. ... Yes, it's time to Passover and any who miss this, will not inherit My kingdom.
Passover (pesach) we tend to attribute to the Feast of Passover, however the meaning, the etymology of the word means: a potential to jump into spiritual growth. Supernatural transformation, crossing over. When the physical will be transformed into the spiritual.
I need my priesthood erected and my hand upon end time ministry. Enough is enough! I shall awaken My sleeping giants and they shall rise up and do as I have asked of them. Those that won't shall be cast out, cut off and their place amongst the wicked. 
NOTE: I am reminded of the book of Esther when the king called to Vashti and she refused, rebelled against the king's command and was evicted from the royal house. 
... So My daughter, get ready. The best and worst is yet to come, but it shall be over quickly. This is it, My dear one — Prepare!"


THE NUMBERS STILL SPEAK 

I also want to share a confirmation in the revelation of the numbers. Today is the 24th of March.

The number 24 is the number symbolic of the Priesthood. In my previous post, which appears to be coming alive right before us, The Lilies and the Ducks, I expound on the number 24:

24: TWENTY FOUR symbolizes PRIESTHOOD (RESURRECTED)
20: REDEMPTION (plus)
4: CREATION
24: PRIESTHOOD BY WAY OF REDEMPTION OF HIS CREATION. 
I also see the theme carried in the numbers through multiplication. I view multiplication in the spirit realm as the supernatural, miraculous hand of God, and I see it in the numbers.
 3x8 is also 24:
3 = RESURRECTION, SPIRITUAL PERFECTION
8 = NEW BEGINNING, NEW CREATION 
24 = PRIESTHOOD by the DIVINE, SUPERNATURAL HAND OF GOD...
In a word the Lord gave me over a year ago, He said, "I am resurrecting My priesthood."  In a more recent word he gave me on November 21, 2013, entitled It's Time to Cross Over, He said, "My beloveds, the called, the chosen for such a time as this. My priesthood, ARISE and put on your priestly garments, your robes of righteousness. My royal house, My royal family to rule and reign. My kingdom comes, My will is done, now on earth as it has always been in heaven."
He told the priesthood to ARISE, hence indicating that there was a place they needed to come up from which was beneath where they needed to be. We see examples throughout scripture where the word "arise" speaks to a resurrection. 
One that we are most familiar with is in Isaiah 60:1 "Arise shine, for your light has come and the glory of the LORD is risen upon you." Another is Ephesians 5:14, "...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light."
Both speak of light and resurrection. We know that truth is light, and light yields life. Darkness can not comprehend the light. John 1:4-5
We know that the very first priest, prophet and king amongst man was Adam (before the fall). Adam was in heaven (his heavenly estate) and walked in oneness with God. Adam had dominion until sin entered in. So in the first Adam, death came, but in Christ we have resurrection life. 
1 Corinthians 15: 20-23
20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature (creation). Old things pass away, all things are made new. We PASSOVER!
We too, shall be like Christ and walk as kings and priests according to His paths of righteousness. In Exodus 19:6, the Lord told Moses to tell Israel, "ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests and an holy nation."
The criteria was in the previous verse 5, "Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine: And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation." 
This ties in again with 1Peter 2:9. God said that He will have a kingdom of priests and kings, and it is He who shall accomplish this, divinely!
We also know that there were TWENTY FOUR descendants of Aaron of the first priesthood; but now we have a great high priest in Jesus Christ and a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedek (King of Righteousness) Hebrews 4-5, who will be the head of His Righteous Branch. 
I pray the priestly blessing upon all of His children. Numbers 6:24-26
The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?