About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Saturday, June 25, 2016

These 2 Back-to-Back Interviews Are Needing to Be Discussed in Our Land...America...God Has the Answer...Is the Answer!

These 2 back to back interviews from Brother Sid Roth is touching on the struggles affecting our Land America, today. I have never heard of the Benham Brothers nor Dr. Jen before so I was blessed and privileged to hear this conversation right now.

God is not the author of confusion (1 Corinthians 14:33), but of the truth and truth sits in love equaling salt. God's way, truthful and loving. The content is faith courageous, political, scientific and more sensitive on a gender and sexual tone nature but God made both us and it, amen? God made us with our maleness(XY chromosomes) and femaleness(XX chromosomes) and gave us our marriage bed to enjoy each other and produce children in God's image on the earth. If you don't believe me, check this out right in the beginning of the Holy Bible itself....


  Genesis 1:26   And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

  Genesis 1:27   So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

  Genesis 1:28   And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

And just for clarity, Eve came from the rib of Adam so a husband and a wife is the closest connection in society besides our relationship with God, and our relationship with our children...so its God, Spouse, and Children...the ideal society as it was in the beginning and God's order.

Think about these 3 verses while you are listening to these 2 interviews, it is God's design, it is good, it is for us today as well as Adam and Eve even way back in the beginning 6,000+ years ago and little old American political correctness is not going to change the unchangeable mighty God and His design for no one!

Before you start... what you are going to hear from both interviewees is that any sin, any sin addiction, any sin nature that you have dealt with, dealing with or are struggling with in your past, present or future can be broken, destroyed and removed from your life...the only answer? Faith in Jesus Christ and the power of His Word, the Bible!

Don't doubt God can heal you either, one of God's names is Jehovah Rapha, God that heals and Psalm 103:3 clearly states He is the only one who heals the sick body, He may use doctors and nurses but no doctor can heal, no ointment can, only God can and before that... He is the only one who heals the sick soul of sin by forgiving all your iniquities....

Psalms 103:3   Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;  (dis-ease comes from sin)


  Proverbs 28:1   ......but the righteous are bold as a lion.

Be blessed and carry the light of Christ with you! Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?