About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Who is CHRIST Returning for?....

The LORD’s Words Today
(from Susan Davis) her link: http://sites.radiantwebtools.com/

Dear Followers of CHRIST:
 
Who is CHRIST Returning for?
In March 2009, the LORD told me to warn others HE was coming back soon to rapture HIS people.  Then (August 2010), out of anguish from frustration that it seemed no one was listening to me, a year later I was alone in my car, I asked the LORD just why no one was paying attention to the message HE told me to give the people?  The LORD spoke to me on the spot—HE said: “Very few people have been around for the big moves of GOD: very few were saved from Sodom & Gomorrah; very few were saved during Noah’s time; very few believed JESUS was GOD when HE walked the earth; and very few will be raptured.”   Then I was stunned when I came across this verse the very next day which was essentially the same message:  Luke 17:26-30 (KJV): 26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the SON of man. 27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all. 28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; 29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. 30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the SON of man is revealed.

And since the time this Word came to me from GOD about very few being raptured, the LORD has told me on different occasions that only “a remnant”…”a handful”…”a morsel compared to a banquet”…will be raptured.  
Most recently (December 25, 2012), the LORD told me HE is only coming back for those who are sitting on the edge of their seats looking for HIS Return. 

I know of a man who just recently had a near-death experience in Africa and the LORD told him that the number raptured would be like a "drop of water to a bowl of water."

Then just recently a friend told me of her friend's dream with no knowledge of my experience on this topic and yet again the LORD had her tell me this amazing testimony that lines up with all the words I have received on this topic:
Julie explained how she looked at Apostle Paul’s life.  He was thrown in the jail. He had a joy and kept singing some songs to the LORD. He had a hope and faith in Jesus.  Apostle Paul knew Jesus prepared a mansion for him in the heaven.  Apostle Paul’s written Philippians book inspired Julie.

Julie read her bible book, Matthew 7:13-14 KJV “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”  After Julie read these verses, she prayed to ask GOD to help her and show her the vision what Matthew 7:13-14 verses meant.  She slept that night. She had same dream/vision almost three or five consecutive days.  GOD spoke to her in her dream/vision.

GOD said “Julie, look at me, I am helping you to know how to look forward to your permanent heaven home. Do you want to follow Apostle Paul’s example?  Let me show you and give you an example.

Julie responded, “Really?”

GOD said “Look, look at the world’s sand (whole earth)”.

Julie nodded at same time and said “I know”.

GOD: “Can you pick one each piece of the sand up from the sands? Pick it up one then count it. Drop it into the trash can. Counting all sands in the whole world/earth?” Julie astounded.  She said, “Impossible.  I can’t”.

GOD agreed what Julie told her.

GOD said, “Look at my big hand. I show you my hand. One of my hands. “

Julie watched His hand scooped the sands.

GOD said, “That scooped sands on my hand go to the Heaven.  And the rest of remaining sands in the whole world/earth is thrown away into the lake of fire forever.”  Dream/vison ended.

Julie had the same dream/vision for almost three or five consecutive days.

Let's look at Biblical history:
-only eight saved during the great flood on earth: Noah and his family.
-not even 10 righteous could be found from a region (four cities) the size of 30 to 40 thousand Sodom & Gomorah
-out of 12 disciples only one was at the cross when CHRIST died
-out of the entire population at the time CHRIST only really revealed HIMSELF to a small number of people when HE was on earth when HE there were thousands in the area
-Not even Moses was allowed to go into the promised land
-only John the disciple was spared from martyrdom of the 12--who represents the bride of CHRIST
-This troubling passage Ezekiel 14:14-16 (KJV): 14 Though these three men, Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, they should deliver but their own souls by their righteousness, saith the Lord GOD.  15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts: 16 Though these three men were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither sons nor daughters; they only shall be delivered, but the land shall be desolate.
-Narrow is the way and only FEW find it.

How many people do you know who are sitting on the edge of their seats watching for the LORD versus people who are sitting back comfortably in their chairs clinging to this world to the point that they want to argue with you about the message that CHRIST’s Return is soon? 

New Testament Christians spoke of watching for the LORD—they were earnestly looking for CHRIST’s Return as you would a cherished long missing loved one—how much more should we in these end times (we know these are the end times because the world is rejecting CHRIST) be earnestly watching?  If you aren’t sitting on the edge of your seat looking for CHRIST’s Return—you aren’t just disinterested in the rapture event—you are altogether disinterested in the heart of CHRIST and you had better examine your heart because the LORD wants a church who is LONGING FOR HIS RETURN.

Surrender your ALL—everything including your own personal future plans putting them into the LORD’s Capable Hands and allow the LORD to renew your mind as in this scripture: Romans 12:2 (KJV): And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, Will of GOD.   Ask the LORD for you to be baptized by the HOLY SPIRIT to receive a FULL OIL LAMP (exchanging your life for the fullness of the HOLY SPIRIT).  Then when the Will of GOD takes hold of your life because you have given GOD full control, the LORD will show you that the world is bland compared to HIS Great Love and Plans for your life.  The LORD will put a hunger in your heart to watch eagerly for HIS Return and your heart will be on the edge of its seat.

Mark 12:30 (KJV):  And thou shalt love the LORD thy GOD with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.
1 Thessalonians 5:4 (KJV):  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
1 Peter 4:18 (KJV):  And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the unGODly and the sinner appear?
Matthew 22:14 (KJV):  For many are called, but few are chosen.
Matthew 7:14 (KJV):  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
 
Words of the LORD:
“Are you MY bride?  Do you want to be?"
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 14, 2016)
 
Dear Children, it is  I, your GOD
I AM a Humble SERVANT.  I AM LORD of the Universe, KING of kings and LORD of lords...

I have a mission: it is to impart MY Love to those who draw close to ME, who seek ME in Truth.  I want you to know I AM Coming to pick up MY bride.  I AM looking for children who worship ME in Truth, Love, and through discipleship, obedience. 
This is MY bride.  She is true to ME in all her ways.  She seeks ME above all else.  Her heart beats for ME alone--she does not pursue other lovers to replace ME in her heart.

Are you MY bride?  Do you want to be?  Come and get to know your GOD.  I am looking for those who will love ME relentlessly--non-stop--through all kinds of storms.  This is the bride I AM coming for, who only has eyes for ME--her focus is on ME.  She is beautiful and takes MY Breath away.  No one can take her out of MY Hand--MY Grasp.
Come, seek ME.  I will show you the way into MY Heart.  This is the hour--don't delay--RUN FAST!  I want you at MY Side for all time, all eternity...

I AM your Humble GOD
The BRIDEGROOM WHO waits...

Coordinating Scripture:
John 13:14 (KJV):  If I then, your LORD and MASTER, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
 John 10:28-29 (KJV): 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of MY Hand.  29 MY FATHER, which gave them ME, is Greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of MY FATHER'S Hand.
James 4:8 (KJV): Draw nigh to GOD, and HE will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double-minded.
Song of Solomon 4:9 (KJV):  Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my spouse; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one chain of thy neck.
1 Samuel 15:22 (KJV): And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the Voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
 
Words of the LORD:
“There will be a day when I will arise, gather MY troops, MY angel army, and retrieve MY bride."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 23, 2016)

Dear Children,
I am GOD and I love you.
I want to settle something in your mind--I am coming back to get you.  I am the AUTHOR of ALL Truth.  What I say, I will do.  I am not a man that I should lie.

There will be a day when I will arise, gather MY troops, MY angel army, and retrieve MY bride.  This day is unknown to you.  But it is close.

You are not to strain and struggle with discovering the day and the hour.  This is a fruitless venture--a monumental waste of time.  Instead, I want you to focus on ME--get to know ME--learn from ME, MY SPIRIT.  Learn from MY Word--get washed in MY Word.
Understand truth by making a full surrender to MY FATHER's Will and to ME, CHRIST as your LORD and MASTER and to receive a full oil lamp by the Power of MY HOLY SPIRIT.  You are to pursue others on MY behalf as MY Hands and Feet. 
This is how you are to spend your time: knowing ME in intimacy and reaching out to lost souls who fill the earth.  Time is short.  Don't deny that this is true.  Even the birth pains that happen daily take people out of the earth.  Where are they going?  To hell, if they do not know ME.

You are wasting your time pursuing the knowledge of the date and hour of MY return when you could be working with ME to save souls from hell fire.  Come let ME lead you in a right pursuit, a heavenly pursuit.  I will fill you with MY SPIRIT, give you a heart of love for lost people. 

Come, as the hour is waning.  Come, let me show you MY love, MY deep love. 
Time is of the essence.  There is not a moment to lose. 

This is your Loving, Gracious GOD,
CHRIST the LORD

Coordinating Scripture:
John 14:6 (KJV): JESUS saith unto him, I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the FATHER, but by ME.
Matthew 24:36 (KJV): But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but MY FATHER only.
Matthew 7:21 (KJV):  Not every one that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.
John 13:13 (KJV): Ye call me MASTER and LORD: and ye say well; for so I am.
Matthew 25:3 (KJV): They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:
 
Words of the LORD:
“Oh, many think they are wise to understand the exact day and hour--but only I have that fixed in eternity."
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, August 31, 2016)

Dear Children of the MOST HIGH:

This message is for those who will listen.  I am coming sooner than you think.  You do not know the Mind of GOD--you do not have MY Plans.  I know the future--you do not.  Oh, many think they are wise to understand the exact day and hour--but only I have that fixed in eternity.  I am the ONE WHO goes out into the future before you and knows all.  Your understanding is limited.

I have given some clues as to when I might appear.  I have given you signs so that you might be looking for ME.  You have no excuse now for not watching for your GOD because all MY signs are coming to pass daily.  Every day there are many signs before your eyes: men's hearts waxing cold; rumors of wars and wars; signs in the skies; evil and disrespectful men; men and women involved in unnatural affection; disrespect for MY Holy Name; the waves in the seas roaring; shaking of the ground; and many more.  These events happen daily in your world.  Why then are you not watching for ME?  Why are you not sitting on the edge of your seats anticipating MY coming? Why are you not pursuing others for ME and warning them of their fate if they do not come and repent for their sin and surrender fully to ME? 

Soon, it will be too late to find GOD and already many are going to their final destination in hell with no hope of recovery.  Even now, the people are dying in their sin.  Where is the sense of urgency for lost loved ones and neighbors?  Why is your heart so cold?  Do you have no passion or compassion for those around you who are traveling on the broad way to death and destruction? 
You have been given a life that is for MY good pleasure and to be MY Hands and MY Feet in a lost and dying world.  If you cast away the plan for your life that I conceived for you even before you were born and desire only to have your own selfish way you will face ME with deep remorse--when you come before ME on your day of accountability.  And everyone does: all are accountable to ME for their life--either lived out for their GOD or lived out for MY enemy.  If you have not surrendered to MY Will and MY Salvation provided to you by death on a painful cross, then you are living in wickedness and your life will be cast aside and it will not be remembered in MY Kingdom.  I will separate the wheat from the chaff; the goats from the sheep; the living branches from the dead branches.  I will have the few WHO love ME and devote their Will to ME near ME for eternity while those remaining will be cast away.  MY Word is clear about this and I do not lie. 

Children, sit up and pay attention.  Stop playing with the devil and rejecting your GOD. Soon the evil you do with your hands will burn up and you with it.  I cannot tolerate evil in MY Holy Kingdom.  I will only take those who are worthy to escape.  Will you be found worthy?  You need to desire to be with ME for all eternity: even in this life.  This is the hour to decide, not later when it is too late.  I want you to look soberly at this lost world and awaken to the evil around you.  Stop believing that this is not the hour of decision and the onset of sudden destruction following the removal of MY church.  I will not leave those behind WHO truly love ME passionately.  If you wait too long to find ME in this life, your heart will be passionately sorrowful when you are left behind or caught in hell.  All that you need can be found in MY Word and on your knees in repenting for the sin life you have lived.  I will wash your coat and make you clean so that you can enter into MY Glories.

I am watching for MY children who are coming home...
FATHER to the prodigals

Coordinating Scripture:
Matthew 24:36 (KJV): But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but MY FATHER only.
Luke 21:28 (KJV): And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Philippians 2:13 (KJV): For it is GOD which worketh in you both to will and to do of HIS good pleasure.
Matthew 3:12 (KJV): Whose fan is in HIS Hand, and HE will throughly purge HIS floor, and gather HIS wheat into the garner; but HE will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
Matthew 25:32 (KJV): And before HIM shall be gathered all nations: and HE shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
Romans 11:19-21 (KJV): 19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be grafted in. 20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear: 21 For if GOD spared not the natural branches, take heed lest HE also spare not thee.
 
Luke 21:36 (KJV):  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the SON of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?