About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Monday, October 3, 2016

2 Prophecies from the Lord to Susan Davis

The LORD’s Words Today
 
(From Susan Davis)
 
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
 
Today someone sent me this question: How do I know if I have CHRIST's SPIRIT? How to test whether I have it or not?

This is my honest opinion:
these are ways to know if you have CHRIST's SPIRIT in you:
you will begin to want to read the Bible--and to stop doing other things that would keep you from or distract you from it

you will seem to appreciate the Bible more and to even understand it better you will not want to sin against GOD WHO created you and loves you because you no longer want to hurt His feelings
you will care for the things GOD cares for: people lost and going to hell and how to reach them--you will even view things in the world as trivial compared to reaching others for CHRIST so that they don't fall into eternal hell--other's people's souls will be more important to you than watching droning and infantile TV shows and movies

secular materials, movies, TV will be offensive to you because they have anti-Christ and worldly viewpoints: pursuing prosperity, wasting time, hurting others for your own gain, etc. etc.

you will want to KNOW GOD--truly KNOW HIM--you will want to find out all about HIM--what HE likes, dislikes, cares for, what HE eats for breakfast

you will cherish GOD's views, HIS perspectives, HIS desires, HIS goals and you will want to have the same views, perspectives, desires, goals--that's called being in GOD's Will (you can ask to be in HIS Will everyday by the filling of HIS SPIRIT)

you will want to spend eternity with and getting to KNOW this GOD
you will want others to have this same perspective because you love your neighbor as yourself

you will hate the things GOD hates: unforgiveness; worldly views/perspectives; sinning against GOD which is rebellion/witchcraft; hurting GOD

When you do sin and mess up you will want to set things right between you quickly because you won't want to lose your connection to GOD and your right-standing with HIM--so you will want to repent and plead for right-standing with GOD so you can stay close to HIM.

You will be persecuted by those around you because their anti-Christ spirit will reject your HOLY SPIRIT-filled spirit--but GOD will give you the understanding to forgive and love anyway and to desire for their salvation also because without grace you would be lost and have been in those shoes before too.

You will fear GOD above everything else and because you fear GOD, you will fear sinning against HIM--you will also know that when you are right with GOD--HE is the most powerful advocate there is and ALL other things that you formally feared no longer cause you to be tormented bringing you incredible peace--the peace that passes all understanding the Bible says.

You may experience Spiritual gifts and most likely will: hearing GOD's Voice; dreams; visions; other languages both earthly/heavenly; etc. These will be given to you to build your faith and to reach and help others. Once you have this light--you have a big responsibility to reach out to others to help them find the narrow path that few find. 

You will be driven by an inner desire to see others saved--that is the HOLY SPIRIT in you.

These are only some of the "signs" that the LORD has come into your life to make your spirit HIS home.  Susan Davis
 
Words of the LORD:
 
“I want you to come and be with ME for eternity."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 20, 2016)
 
 
Children of the MOST HIGH
I come seeking your heart.  It is what I desire most of all--to be near you for all time...to have your heart near MINE...to know and be known...to love and be loved.  This is MY greatest desire.
I want you to come and be with ME for eternity.

"How can this be?" you ask...  It can be by the Power of MY Blood, by MY Blood-bought salvation and your full surrender to ME as your LORD and MASTER and to the Will of MY FATHER WHO encompasses all of the universe.

I am distraught over the height of evil that has risen to MY Throne within MY Sight... It is a great stench, a foul stench and soon I will free MY children from the surrounding evil, the evil that is around them at every turn.  I will not allow MY bride to be burdened much longer with the sight of evil on every corner of the globe.  This is only for a time to awaken the lost children to send them running toward their GOD for answers, away from the direction of darkness and the grasp of evil.

Focus on MY Love, children.  Never take your eyes off ME.  Let ME show you the path of righteousness, the Eternal Love of your GOD.  I am willing. 

Come and be comforted by MY SPIRIT.  Ask for a full lamp.  Now is the time.  Seek ME.  I am waiting, only for a time...

This is your LORD,

GOD JEHOVAH

ENDLESS LOVE

Coordinating Scripture:
Psalm 23:3 (KJV): HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS Name's sake.

Matthew 25:4 (KJV): But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Matthew 7:21 (KJV):  Not every one that saith unto ME, LORD, LORD shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the Will of MY FATHER which is in heaven.
 
John 13:13 (KJV): Ye call me MASTER and LORD: and ye say well; for so I am.
 
John 14:16 (KJV):  And I will pray the FATHER, and HE shall give you another COMFORTER; that HE may abide with you for ever;
 
Words of the LORD:
 
“I am STRENGTH to weak arms."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 21, 2016)
 
Let US begin:
Children of GOD:

I AM HOPE.  I am full of Hope and Promise.  I have much to offer you.  I can fix the broken hearts.  I can cheer up the grayest day.  I am GOD, WHO is Loving.  I came into this world to bring hope...to repair hearts...to build up the lost...to strengthen the suffering...to stand in the gap between man and MY FATHER.  I am the GOD of the universe--Eternal LIGHT. 

I am strength to weak arms.  I can repair the darkest hour and fill it with rays of light, hope.  Do not let this get by you: MY Great Love.  Run into MY open Arms. 

MY burden is light.  I am a GOD WHO carries the weight of the lost sinners.  I come to comfort those who need comforting.  The hour is becoming dark.

Seek ME like

...your last drop of water

...your last breath of fresh air

...your last morsel of food

...your last glimmer of hope

I AM the LIFE.  Without ME, there is no life.  Come and know ME in the secret place where I can be found.  Let ME rule over your heart...Let ME reign over your soul.  I want to come into your life and take control and help you pick up the pieces of your life.  But only you can give ME permission to do so.  Only by your word will I come.  I am waiting to hear from you.  Today is the day...tomorrow may be too late.  Time is fleeting.

I am the MASTER OF HOPE

The KING of LOVE

YAHUSHUA HA MASHIACH
 
Coordinating Scripture:
Psalm 31:24 (KJV): Be of good courage, and HE shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 91:1 (KJV): He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most HIGH shall abide under the shadow of the ALMIGHTY.

Psalm 93:1 (KJV): The LORD reigneth, HE is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith HE hath girded HIMSELF: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

Colossians 3:15 (KJV):  And let the peace of GOD rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?