About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

More Prophecies Coming In...As We Reflect on Jesus's Birth Let's Also Give Thanks for His Death and His Rising from it and His Now Coming!! Be Ready!

Not Only Are There Prophecies Here There Is Also Testimony Time From Those God Saved From Amazing Backgrounds! The Lord Is At Work, Amen!
 Merry Christmas!

The LORD’s Words Today
 
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
 
Shopping for an end times church...
Most people see a church that looks like it has it all together by the appearance of the building, the programs run, and the overall "packaging" of the church.  However, don't be deceived in this late hour--most churches preach a "partial" CHRIST--or a "sorta-kinda" CHRIST...  They just do not want "all" of CHRIST.  Most churches, mainstream and new age, want to focus on certain aspects of CHRIST and not others.  I have found this to be true in ALL of my church experiences.  I have been to churches that had great worship and liked to promote spiritual gifts but would not say a word about end times.  Then I have been to churches that were studying Revelations and end times but would not discuss the Baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT at all.  And another church I went to was big on worship but also big on worldly prosperity....

So here is a basic check list of things that CHRIST is big on ALL THE TIME:
1: Baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT (and the manifestations of the HOLY SPIRIT that follow through spiritual giftings)
2: Fear of GOD (the beginning of understanding); repentance; hell is real.
3: Outreach (promoting CHRIST to other people)
4: End Times (seeing the signs and knowing the hour)
5: Holiness (Surrendering to the Will of the FATHER; spot- and wrinkle-free garments; being sanctified)
6: Understanding the Bible through the eyes of the HOLY SPIRIT
7: Deliverance ministry (casting out demons by the power of CHRIST)
8: Intimacy with GOD: FATHER; SON; HOLY SPIRIT (being the bride of CHRIST: knowing CHRIST vs. "I never knew you")
9: Healing (GOD is still in the healing business: wholeness of mind; body; spirit)
Here is what to watch out for:
1: If the church has a problem with anything on the list above.
You might not find a single church that wants "ALL" of CHRIST because here is the problem: Matthew 7:14 (KJV): Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
The Lukewarm Churches' Bible is different than the Bride of CHRIST's Bible--here's how: The Lukewarm Church in a Nutshell (Susan Davis)



Below are three new letters from the LORD--two given to Susan and one given to Todd Farley, a friend in CHRIST...

Words of the LORD:
 
" Run to your GOD, SAVIOR--The ONE WHO came and died for you..."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, November 7, 2016)
 
A Letter to MY children:
Children, I come before you to share MY Heart:

MY Heart is filled with love for those I have created and those I love.
I love like no other.  There is no one like ME in all the world, in all the Universe, in all of history, and there never will be...

I AM Eternal Joy, Laughter, and Consuming LOVE.  MY Love is ever-present.  When you live near ME in MY Heavenlies, the air is pure and clean, fresh and sweet.  Sin is no more in MY Presence.  I AM PURE in ALL MY Ways:

MY Speech is Pure
MY Thoughts are Holy
MY Decisions are Righteous
MY Judgments are Flawless
I AM PERFECT...Holy PERFECTION

There is no darkness in MY Holy Realm.  I am wanting to bring you with ME when I call MY children out of a very dark world.  I am ready to bring you out to safety in MY Holy Presence for all eternity.  I need you to lay your life down--down at MY Feet--I AM WORTHY. 

I paid your penalty for a lifetime of sin choices made outside an un-surrendered life are evil choices no matter how righteous they appear.  It is evil to choose a life rebellious to GOD--it is sin.

Run under MY Great Covering--the Blood I shed for your sin-life lived apart from FULL surrender to GOD.  Run now while hope still exists...Soon sudden destruction will come upon the earth.  Many lives will be lost and taken to their destination in hell. 

Run to your GOD, SAVIOR--The ONE WHO came and died for you...
I AM HE...I AM CHRIST

Coordinating Scripture:
Psalm 19:8 (KJV): The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
 
Proverbs 30:5 (KJV): Every word of GOD is pure: HE is a SHIELD unto them that put their trust in HIM.
Psalm 99:9 (KJV): Exalt the LORD our GOD, and worship at HIS holy hill; for the LORD our GOD is holy.
 
Words of the LORD:
 
" I am looking for a bride who is
without spot or wrinkle..."
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, November 10, 2016)
 
Children, this is your GOD speaking.  I am great and beyond your understanding.  MY Worth is unfathomable.  I AM WORTHY of your admiration, honor, respect.  Yet...MY children pursue others to bestow their honor.  They chase after other gods--gods of all kinds.  They place many other things on the thrones of their hearts.
 
They pursue the world as a god and all that is in it.  They choose the things of earth above ME, their CREATOR.  I know the fickle nature of MY own children.  They love what they see in the world over the MASTER of the world, the stars, and all the heavens.  MY enemy may be ruler over this world, but it is for a short time.  Those who pursue him in this brief time in history, will have an eternity to think about their mistake as I will cast all who come against ME into hell where there will be not escape.
 
I am looking for a bride who is without spot or wrinkle.  This can only be achieved with a FULL surrender to your GOD.  This decision must be made now.  If you wait for your next breath to decide, it may be too late.  Many have come before you who were too late to change their minds and the price for that moment of delay was very expensive: eternity apart from their CREATOR with their tormenter instead. 
 
Choose life, not death.  Each second in this life counts.  The seconds in this life is like a handful of sand compared to sand that has no end in sight.  What will you do with your handful of time?  Choose wisely.
 
Many are called, few are chosen...
 
GOD Over Time...
 
Coordinating Scripture:
 
Ephesians 5:27 (KJV): That HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Luke 16:13 (KJV): No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve GOD and mammon.
Deuteronomy 5:7 (KJV): Thou shalt have none other gods before ME.
Deuteronomy 30:19 (KJV): I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life that both thou and thy seed may live:

At the end of my morning prayer on Saturday, March 26th, 9:35 a.m., when GOD gave me (Todd Farely) a word...
(The headline pretty much says it. I wasn’t expecting it, but it was very real.) Here it is:

"I will not hold MY Hand back much longer. Rest and abide in ME.

Flesh and carnality are going to be purged and burned. MY people will humble themselves, one way or the other. 

MY righteous judgment is the final chance for many to cry out unto ME! To not decide, is to make an eternal decision, every individual must exercise free will. I AM not going to force the gift of MY SON or what HE accomplished, on anyone!

Many mock, deny and even curse this gift of love and even HIS Holy Name. For many of them, their time has come and fire will be their reward!

It is written that MY sheep will hear MY Voice. The final sleepers will soon be awakened by what I AM going to do in MY great shaking and sifting. All who cry out and call upon MY Name will be saved!

Many will wait too long and seal themselves in eternal flame as they are blinded in their pride, to how close MY return really is.

I LOVE each and every one of MY sheep so much! Too many are going to fall, do not be one of them, NOW, TODAY IS the day of salvation; MY burden is light and MY yoke is easy!

The outcome is already determined, to what is coming. The adversary will have a very short time; darkness will seem to rule, and then I will come. BEHOLD the Day of the LORD is nigh at hand; prepare ye the way of the LORD; ADONAI, for it is finished; I AM coming soon!

End of word given to Todd A. Farley (Rochester, MN) on March 26, 2016 while in Lanesboro, MN

Coordinating Scriptures:
15 “Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.” 
Revelation 16:15 , NKJV
 
16 For GOD so loved the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten SON, that whosoever believeth in HIM should not perish, but have everlasting life. 
John 3:16
 
28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.29 Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.30 For MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light.
Matthew 11: 28-30 KJV
 
6 JESUS said to him, “I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. 
John 14:6, NKJV
 
and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of GOD is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel.” 
Mark 1:15 NKJV
 
The LORD is not slack concerning HIS promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9 NKJV
 
9 that if you confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in your heart that GOD has raised HIM from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 11 For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes on HIM will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. 13 For “whoever calls on the Name of the LORD shall be saved.” Romans 6: 9-13 NKJV
 
12 But as many as received him, to them gave HE gave power to become the sons of GOD, even to them that believe on HIS Name: 
John 1:12, KJV
 
16 Then the Pharisees and Sadducees came, and testing Him asked that He would show them a sign from heaven.2 HE answered and said to them, “When it is evening you say, ‘It will be fair weather, for the sky is red’; 3 and in the morning, ‘It will be foul weather today, for the sky is red and threatening.’ Hypocrites! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times. 4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.” And HE left them and departed. Matthew 16:1-4 KJV
 
For the flesh lusts against the SPIRIT, and the SPIRIT against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. Galatians 5:17
Adulterers and adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with GOD? Whoever therefore wants to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of GOD.  James 4:4 (NKJV)
 
10 And he said to me, “Do not seal the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is at hand. 11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.” 
Revelation 22: 10-12 NKJV
 
“And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: Blood and fire and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, And the moon into blood, Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. 32And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the Lord has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls. 
Joel 2: 30-32
 
36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the SON of Man.” Luke 21:36

For more free information, visit our online catalog: http://marriagesupper.wixsite.com/endtimescatalog

Sunday, December 18, 2016

NIGHT HAS COME, YOU MUST OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB



AND THEY OVERCAME HIM BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB..


To overcome is to seek to understand what My blood has purchased for you and then apply this to every aspect of your lives. I overcame sin and death and tore the veil so you could have access to My Father and the Kingdom. By immersing yourselves completely in Me and seeking to know My Heart, you become My tabernacle and resting place, My holy vessels through which I pour out My Spirit. You then abide in Me and I in you and together, We overcome.

Living a life as an overcomer means you choose Me first and foremost in this life. It means you must pick up your cross daily and walk the narrow path. It means you choose to forsake all else and everything this world has to offer you. 

I never promised it to be easy, in fact, I have told you the journey would be difficult. I never said you would always be comfortable or that you would keep company with many. 

I did say that they hated Me before they hated you. I said you must be broken and contrite and humble in heart. You cannot serve God and mammon. You cannot have a foot in both places. Compromise will be the downfall of many. They will say to Me, but Father! We performed miracles and prophesied and cast out demons in your name! But I will answer, get thee behind Me for your lips profess Me but your hearts are far from Me. I know you not.

Oh in that day, that very instant when I reveal Myself to each soul, then shall the scales fall from their eyes and My truth shall be revealed. Then they shall know that I came for a spotless body, one who is daily washed clean by My blood and who allowed themselves to be pliable and tested, purified and fashioned into My image. Then they will understand that what is taken in through the eyes and listened to with the ears and is spoken of by their lips, these things bring life and love, or death and destruction. 

Learn My Word and be holy as I am holy, pure and righteous. This is My remnant. These are those who truly love Me, who desperately yearn for intimacy with Me, as I yearn for them. These are  those who keep themselves from the things of this world, from gossip and lust and filth and immorality. 

How much do you love Me? What are you willing to commit to in order that you are My remnant Bride? Ultimately, what matters most to you? Do you want to be found worthy to escape all these things that are coming upon the earth? Do you want to fulfill your purpose here and hear, 'well done good and faithful servant'? Or, do you want to meet Me face to face and know you chose not to walk in the fullness of all I had for you here in this journey. The choice will be yours, but the hourglass empties. 

I have given you instruction on how you can overcome. It is up to you to allow Me to put My laws in your minds and write them upon your hearts, so you will be My people and I will be your God. 

NIGHT HAS COME..

QUICKLY MY LOVES, CHOOSE QUICKLY..

YAHUSHUA


Revelation 12:11King James Version (KJV)

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?
20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

1 Corinthians 15:55-57

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Luke 9:23

23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

Luke 14:33

33 So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.

Matthew 7:13-14

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

John 15:18-25)

18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.
21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.
22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.
23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.
24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.
25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Matthew 6:24

24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Matthew 15:8

This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

Psalm 34:18

18 The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

1 John 5:6

This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth.

Philippians 2:15

15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Ephesians 5:27

27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 15:18

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

Proverbs 18:21

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

Matthew 6:22-23

22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Proverbs 4:25-27

25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Mark 4:24

24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.

Ephesians 5:3

But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;

1 Peter 1:15-16

15 But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation;
16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.

Hebrews 10:16

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them.

Romans 5:9

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?