About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

The Lord Says...Everything Is About to Change...It's Best to Pay Attention Now

If the children are going to be taken first and then the third day after starts the beginning of the judgements, the Believers the Church we will see the transition and help in the Harvest. Pray for Israel and Keep Your Eyes on Jesus.
 
We will dance very soon My Love, under the moonlight with twinkling stars and with the wave of My hand, I can make it snow the biggest snowflakes while we dance, and you will be warm and safe in My arms! These beautiful times together are coming! Don’t lose heart! But first, there is much to do. The war is raging in Heaven and soon will manifest in the physical on Earth! My warriors will go out and save many. I assure you time is short and all of this will kick off suddenly. Everything is about to change, including you!  But for you and your friends the change will be glorious! I have My Own protected and strategically placed for their Kingdom assignments. Your transformation is just not about you, but what you need to accomplish while changed. Do you understand? Your transformation is so you can accomplish your Kingdom missions. I know you have heard, “Now”, “Soon”, “The time is upon you”, but I say it is! Don’t give up watching every moment for it will happen suddenly and in the blink of an eye! My Love, I see every tear that falls, every sad child, every heart break, every type of despair, and I feel it in My heart for the entire world! But I AM the greatest rescue mission the world will ever know! Soon every child will be safe in My arms! But many will remain to endure the horrors that are coming upon the earth. This is why My Mission is critical now to send out My Warriors into the harvest fields. You know not what field I will send you to, but you will be perfectly trained for a successful mission! I am your Warrior King and your Commander. I command the massive Heavenly Army! Be assured We win and everything will go according to My plan. I am the Master Strategist. Not one of My Children will be Left Behind. You don’t have to understand the entire plan but only be ready as an empty vessel to be used to fulfill your Kingdom assignment. Eyes on Me, My Love!  It will happen soon and you will be overjoyed!


1 Corinthians 15:52
“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”

Luke 21:36
“Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

Psalm 34:17-18
“The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; He delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.”

Matthew 13:30
“Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather you together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into My barn.”

Exodus 3:15
“The LORD is a warrior; the LORD is His name.”


NOTE: The Lord instructed me to repost this message from Dec 5, 2015 along with this one from today!


Your King Is Come - Message posted Dec 5, 2015

I do hear your prayers My love, and I am always working things for your good. Count your trials as blessings for they prepare you for your Heavenly service. Your King is come – He is with you now, although you cannot see Me through the veil. I am near enough for you to reach out and touch Me for I walk among you…My Bride. She is so beautiful and radiant. (I saw a path lined with sparkling lights here) You will light the way home for many My love as My glory consumes you and transforms you. You will be who I created you to be. Perfect in every way and pleasing to the King of Kings. My Love, the Festival of Lights is almost upon us . Do you know what this means? The Miracle of Lights! I love you My child, My darling, My sweet Bride! You are almost home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?