About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, April 23, 2017

A Play on Words....


I normally wouldn't share if I was going to do something for a Missionary but the play on words was too good to pass up and thought to share with you.

One of the Missionaries coming to visit our Church for the Missions Conference lives and witnesses in Asia and what we normally do is ask them what they wish to have or need so we can participate in blessing them. As I checked the list, I thought I can get the men's tennis shoes since that would be important to me as well. 

I'm on a budget as some of you are too, lol, and my max was $40.00 because that's my cap for my own shoes. I usually go to Sears or JC Penny to find the New Balances I usually like to wear. Well, Sears no longer carries the shoe but they have a Fila brand that looks a lot like what I'm normally used to buying and they had the display shoe showing a "Sales" price and thought, yep this is it, in my price range, a good shoe for a Godly cause. 

So I look for an 8.5 in men's and guess what?... you got it, no Fila 8.5 size either so I kindly asked the only Associate to help me who was in the Jewelry dept. She was very very helpful and checked the storage in the back while I prayed to God to help her but she did not find a pair so I thanked her and decided to look at the other shoe displays.

Sure enough, as I started to look at the stacked boxes in the area nearby the Fila, I found a similar looking tennis shoe, not on display, but was the same type of fitting and with the special foam memory padding, and in the same price range, etc. so I'm excited and I go to the checkout. The main checkout is full so I go to the men's clothing dept checkout which is never busy but nada, no one there. I then go back to the full line checkout and see in the distance that the same Jewelry Associate who helped me was ringing someone up with clothing and such at her register and decided to go ask if she would ring me up after the couple left. She was happy to do it so I thanked her and gave her a blog card to this site that has a wonderful scripture of Acts 26:18..."To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

Well as I came back and walked my dog, hours later, I remembered her and the help she gave and asked the Lord to save her...then a thought hit me and I started to chuckle...Did you catch the name brand of the shoe company on the box below? Everlast! I thought how cool is God. 

He doesn't give me the shoes I wanted but shows me a similar type of pair not on display in the same price range near the same area with a double sale discount price, with the name of "Everlast" with "Memory" foam! If you don't see a connection with the promises of God from scripture... here is the play on words...

Everlast:
Everlasting life...John 3:16
Jesus is an Everlasting life...
Everlasting God...Romans 16:26
Everlasting Love...Jeremiah 31:3
Everlasting rewards...1 Corinthians 3:11-15
Everlasting joy...Isaiah 61:7

Memory:
Jesus says that what we do in His name He remembers and gives a reward...Mark 9:41
The memory of the just is blessed...Proverbs 10:7
God who has a "Book of Remembrance" or Memory...Malachi 3:16


He is reassuring me that I will remember what you did in My Name and it will be a part of the everlasting rewards you receive when you are here with Me in Heaven...1 Corinthians 3:11-15



Do you have "Everlast"ing life? Don't leave earth without it and your name remembered in the Lamb's Book of Life all gained by faith in Jesus the Messiah.

Be blessed, be encouraged, don't give up, God is with us despite the darkness, let your light shine so it is pushed away and others can see the love of God in Jesus through us for His glory and honor.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?