About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Prophecies Are Sounding Alike 4 More....God is Speaking and Very Consistent

 Acts 2:16   But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;

 Acts 2:17   And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

 Acts 2:18   And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

 Acts 2:19   And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

 Acts 2:20   The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

 Acts 2:21   And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be save

 

Monday, September 11, 2017

CONFIRMATION OF VISION FROM JUNE 2012 WARNING OF THESE JUDGMENTS NOW UPON THE USA

Dear family in Yahushua,

Father has impressed upon me to repost this message and vision below, as what the USA is experiencing now is confirmed. There will not be much time between these judgments, just as He forewarned, and we are called as His body to pray, and repent as the time of the end is here. All those being affected by these storms/judgments remain in our prayers. Please continue to pray for our family as we prepare to receive those Father will send.

(message originally posted June 18, 2012)

ANOTHER SERIOUS WARNING FOR AMERICA 


June 18, 2012

As I was praying and asking the Lord about America and the coming severe judgements, I saw two different scenes. The first one was a giant wall of glass, and in the background of black, I saw a faint outline of the American flag, and the colors of red, white, and blue, the flag being behind the glass wall. Instantly, the glass shattered into a million pieces and the flag behind it disappeared. Directly after that, I saw a scene where there was a very long train with many, many cars, traveling from West to East. This train was traveling at the highest speed a train can go, like lightning. The first car of the train then hit an invisible but solid wall, causing the first car to disintegrate and explode in every direction; then each car following hit the one in front of it, all with an increasing intensity and explosive power because of the force of the impact and the accumulative power of all the cars in motion behind each one. The cars hit in rapid succession with no reprieve in between. The scene, needless to say, was complete destruction with a force I can't even describe. I then felt the Lord reveal this to me:

The war drums have sounded. Tell My people My judgements come soon, sooner than what they expect. I send you these warnings because of My great love for you. I wish that not one of you would perish without knowing Me in a personal way. I find no joy in this purification process the earth must endure, but I will and do rejoice when it draws souls closer to Me. Sometimes it is only through pain and hardship that one would turn their eyes to Me above. I will humble the people of America very soon . The arrogance and complete mockery of My laws will bring severe judgement. In the vision of the train, each car represents one of My judgements. The impact of the first one will shock many because of its intensity, but this will only start a chain reaction, so to speak, as each (car) judgement follows the first in rapid succession, and with increasing intensity. That is why I warn you to REPENT NOW! Do not wait until calamity befalls your country to make the decision to walk with Me in My commandments. To wait will only bring you much more pain, suffering, and despair. My people, please take these warnings seriously. I do not speak in vain. Come to Me now. I love you.  

YAHUSHUA 

*Please turn to the Lord now if you have not already, and ask forgiveness for your sins. Invite the Holy Spirit to be your guide, and trust in our Father completely as He will guide you and strengthen you for what lies ahead. My prayers are continuously for all to seek His face. 

2 Peter 3:9

King James Version (KJV)
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jeremiah 18:8

King James Version (KJV)
If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.







The LORD’s Words Today
 
Dear Followers of CHRIST:
 
I asked the LORD in my prayer time (September 10, 2017) how to open this letter, HE said, tell them:
 
What you see going on in the world can't be stopped.  How can I now bless a world that has clearly rejected ME and MY Ways of truth?  The world offers ME no fruit.  The fruit has become blackened, decayed, full of worms....The fruit MY children offer ME is full of sin...rejection of GOD...lack of repentance...seeking self...love for evil...caressing the world and what the world stands for.  How can A Holy GOD bless that?
 
I cannot bless all that stands against ME and embraces evil.  So MY Hand of protection is being lifted: that which has been afforded the earth can now be clearly seen.  The Unseen GOD keeps all things together, but reject the AUTHOR of Life and all that remains is death.  This is the folly of pursuing evil and rejecting GOD.  Your pursuit of evil will only bring death and destruction, cold hearts, cold hands.
 
Turn back to your GOD while I can still be found. O' church of the lost, the tepid church of the world, when will you ever learn?  Will you have to die for ME to be delivered?  Don't let it go that far.  Turn back now--FULL SURRENDER!  That is what I require--no less.
 
I AM has spoken
Eternal GOD
FOUNDATION of All that is Good
 
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"This is the HUSBANDMAN calling
unto you, "Come Home!"
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 6, 2017)
 
Dear children of the Most HIGH,
 
I come bearing fruit!  Words of joy and comfort for those who follow ME relentlessly--for those who refuse to look back like Lot's wife--for those who have found comfort in the words of MY Book, day in and day out. 
 
I want you to reach higher, come closer ever seeking your GOD.  You can never know ME too much--you can never seek ME too many times--you can never have ME near you too often.  I am an All-encompassing GOD.  I am able to handle all your problems: the tiniest details as well the larger concerns of your life.  Don't put ME on a shelf, only to pull ME down from the shelf or out of a box when something really big comes your way. 
 
I want to be sought after all through the day for comfort, love, support, encouragement, guidance, leadership, and truth.  I am a FOUNT of support, love, and direction.  I can lead you out of the wilderness.  I AM JEHOVAH JIREH, your Great PROVIDER.  All that you have, I provide.  If you have not, it is because you know ME not.  Surrender, total surrender--that is what I expect from MY children, forgiveness of all and daily repentance. 
 
Come to ME and give ME your full allegiance, so I can take over your life and lead you out to safety and safekeeping.  A partial surrender, made half-heartedly will not afford you the fullness of MY Presence, the covering of MY Arms around you to protect, preserve, and lead you out to safety.  Make no mistake, you live in a lost world with all kinds of traps and wrong turns that can lead you astray.  You need an OVERSEER--SOMEONE WHO knows the road up ahead.  I am the OVERSEER, the Great SHEPHERD over the little flock.  All other paths lead down dark trails, but the One True PATH I can lead you to. 
 
Don't get caught in sudden destruction or on the broad way to hell.  MY enemy wants you, but not to love or protect.  He comes to kill, steal, and destroy.  He only wants your demise and destruction.  Think this over carefully and soberly.  You have one flight to safety and that is with your GOD.  I am returning to remove MY own out of harm's way.  Will you be found worthy to escape? 
 
Get to know ME now, when later may be too late.  Only I hold the key to eternal life.  Only I have the mission to rescue.  Only I have what you need: true love.  Come drink from the sweet waters of MY River of Life...
 
This is the HUSBANDMAN calling unto you, "Come Home!"
 
Coordinating Scripture:
 
Hebrews 12:29 (KJV): For our GOD is a consuming fire.
 
Genesis 22:14 (KJV): And Abraham called the name of that place JEHOVAH JIREH: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.
 
Psalm 23 (KJV): The LORD is my SHEPHERD; I shall not want. 2HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the still waters. 3HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS Name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; THY rod and THY staff they comfort me. 5 THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
 
 
Words of the LORD:
 
"Will you take your hand off the plough and follow your GOD?"
 
(Words Received from Our LORD by Susan, September 9, 2017)
 
Children, it is I, your Glorious GOD.  I am the JEWEL among precious stones...I am the LILY of the Valley, the Bright and Morning STAR!
 
Children, you face an hour of decision--will you take your hand off the plough and follow your GOD?  Will you stop following mammon as your only hope and buy from ME precious eye salve to see the hour you are living in?  Will you trust only in your GOD and not the riches of the earth like the foolish virgins who have to return to get oil for their lamps and are too late to leave with the BRIDEGROOM?
 
What must I do or say now to convince you to prepare your garment in holiness, to clean your dirty hands that touch evil?  Your life apart from a full surrender to ME is dedicated to the one who hates you passionately.  He only wants your destruction, your demise.  He wants you cast away from your GOD for all time--everlasting hell.  This is his agenda for your life.  When will you walk away from his camp?  When will you come out of the wilderness and surrender your life back to your CREATOR?  Now is the time.  Tomorrow may be too late.  If you wait your eternal fate may be sealed, then there won't be enough tears or cries to rescue you from eternal hell.  You must consider this seriously as your very soul is at stake.
 
I love you and that is why I give you these harsh truths to waken you, to pull the scales off of your eyes.  Come away from the world you cling to.  Stop holding so tightly to death.  Now is the acceptable time of your salvation.  Many have followed the broad road to destruction and many more as hell is growing daily. 
 
Children wake up!  Church of the lost lukewarm come to your senses!  This is your LORD WHO dies a humiliating death for your salvation.  Leave the world behind and come to your LORD and SAVIOR. 
 
Time is short.  Look around.  I will not wait for ever on MY lost children who know ME not. These words are true.
 
I am the PURVEYOR of All Truth
Your Humble GOD, YAHUSHUA
 
Coordinating Scripture:
 
Song of Solomon 2:1 (KJV): I am the ROSE of Sharon, and the LILY of the valleys.
 
Revelation 22:16K (KJV): I JESUS have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the ROOT and the OFFSPRING of David, and the Bright and Morning STAR.
 
Luke 9:62 (KJV): And JESUS said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of GOD.
 
Revelation 3:18 (KJV): I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
 
Acts 9:18 (KJV): And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.
 
Revelation 16:15 (KJV): Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
 
 
To find the most recent other supporting prophecies...go to the right column and then down to "Archives" click "End Times Prophecy"


God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?