We read in the Book(Bible) that Mary(Maryam) was a chosen vessel of God to provide flesh to God Jesus in the form of a baby. It is written....Wherefore when he(Jesus) cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:..Hebrew 10:5 How was Mary chosen for this great honor? We know in the Book(Bible) that the real Angel Gabriel came down to tell her the message sent from God......
"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. For with God nothing shall be impossible. And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.".....(Luke 1:26-33)
We see that Mary was afraid when she saw Gabriel but what did he do? He automatically reassures her "FEAR NOT MARY..." to bless her with knowing that "the LORD IS WITH her". How does the Quran relay the story of Mary(Maryam)? Is it accurate to the Book(Bible) in Luke? Let us see......
"Relate (remember) in the Book[The Gospel] (the story of) Mary(Maryam), when she withdrew from her family to a place in the East. She placed a screen (to screen herself) from them, then We sent her our Angel and he appeared before her as a man in all respects. She said: 'I seek refuge from thee to (Allah) Most Gracious: (come not near) if thou dost fear Allah. He said: "Nay, I am only a messenger from thy Lord, (to announce) to thee the gift of a holy son.' She said: 'How shall I have a son, seeing that no man has touched me, and I am unchaste?' He said: 'So (it will be): thy Lord saith, "That is easy for me: and (We wish) to appoint him as a Sign unto men and a Mercy from us." It is a matter (so) decreed.' So she conceived him, and she retired with him to a remote place. And the pains of childbirth drove her to the trunk of a palm-tree: she cried (in her anguish): 'Ah! Would that I had died before this! Would that I had been a thing forgotten and out of sight.' But (a voice) cried to her from beneath the (palm tree): 'Grieve not! For thy Lord hath provided a rivulet beneath thee; and shake towards thyself the trunk of the palm-tree: it will let fall fresh ripe dates upon thee. so eat and drink and cool (thine) eye. And if thou dost see any man, say, "I have vowed a fast to ((Allah)) Most Gracious, to fast; and this day will I enter into no talk with any human being."""
Clearly the Quran is lying about how Mary was sent the blessed message from God that she was going to bear the Son of God. Let's break this down and compare truth to the lie:
1. The Quran says she withdrew herself to a place in the East. This never happened since she was publicly espoused (appointed to marry) a man named Joseph in the specific city of Nazareth..
2. The Quran says she put a screen on herself. Why? It didn't say she screened herself in the Bible.
3. The Quran says We sent our Angel. This is hypocrisy in its own book because Allah doesn't have multiple persons ruling with him as god supposedly. The Bible truly states that God(Elohim-plural, Father, Word(Son) and Holy Ghost: 1 John 5:7) sent Angel Gabriel.
4. The Quran says that the Angel appeared before her as a man in all respects. This is a lie. Gabriel simply came in as an Angel where she was dwelling and didn't change in appearance into a man as an Angel did with Daniel years before. I believe the Quran is erroneously mixing this up with Daniel's account.
5. The Quran says that Maryam says I seek refuge from thee. Wait a minute. What is she seeking refuge from? The Bible doesn't say she was running from somone or something. She was just troubled with the greeting since she didn't understand what it meant for her.
6. The Quran says she sought fear and refuge to Allah. Again. The Bible doesn't say a thing about Mary saying the name Allah at all. Instead she was given the name of her future child: JESUS...which means SAVIOR.
7. The Quran says she conceived him and retired in a remote place. Mary didn't just conceived Jesus right away. It says she went to visit Mary her cousin who was pregnant for 3 months first and then came back to be almost rejected of Joseph since he saw Mary pregnant but didn't know why or how since it was from the Holy Ghost and then in a dream God told Joseph the truth about Mary and he didn't reject her since he knew it was from God and then Caesar Augustus from Rome made all people to be taxed so making them both go all the way to Bethlehem which is the City of David not a remote place. She gave birth to him in an animal stable since there were no rooms in an Inn like a hotel, very specific. This all took place in 9 months (Matthew 1:18-2:1).
8. The Quran says she complained about her pains of child birth and stood near the trunk of a palm tree says she wished she was dead instead of dealing with it and wishing she was forgotten and hid out of sight. What a lie from hell itself. Satan wants the muslims to think she didn't want the baby, she didn't want God's will, that this child is not important. In reality Satan wants Messiah dead and the people of Messiah dead. Why? Because it was JESUS(Isa) the Word the Second person of the Godhead that created Satan and kicked him out of Heaven with a third of the angels when they rebelled in the first place.
So in conclusion of this passage, these twisted and distorted lies are energized and created by Satan himself through Mohammad and in turn keeps the poor muslims from seeing God truthfully and clearly in the Scriptures(the Book) and not in the Quran. God loves the Muslim and wants them to come out of the lies and into the light of His truth and will. Jesus(Isa) paid their sin curse as well as mine on the cross 2000 years ago because of God's love for them.