About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

4 Prophecies from Wings of Prophecy and Also a Commemoration to Israel's Re-Birthday

SUNDAY, MAY 17, 2015
I am communicating to My people the wisdom necessary to survive the times coming in the earth. Many souls shall perish in this time. My children shall witness amazing events that man cannot explain.

The earth, as days progress, shall become a terrifying place for those who do not know Me, for they shall have no refuge. They are not safe from the noisome pestilence.

Soon you will be home, My children. Be of good courage in the earth.

James 1:5: If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
Psalm 91:3:  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Joshua 1:9:  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


SATURDAY, MAY 16, 2015
I have set you on a course for success. You have endeavored to hear My voice, and be obedient. Your destiny lies just ahead, and I delight in giving it to you.

Many souls are in danger of perishing on the earth, and I desire they would know Me, and so not perish.

I am watching now to see who has a heart for the lost souls. Who among you, My people, is working to bring souls into My Kingdom. These, I shall surely promote and reward greatly in the earth!

John 3:16

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Mark 16:15

15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 28:19-20

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 9:35-38

35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd.

37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few;

38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.


THURSDAY, MAY 14, 2015
Preparations are underway to make big changes in your lives, My children. For those who believed Me for big things, they are coming – they are on the way to you even now.

Much preparation has (already) been done that you who obey might fulfill your destinies in me. You have been patient in trials, faithful to believe Me to keep My promises – you have believed that My people shall  never be ashamed.

Now enjoy the magnificent destiny I have for you who have believed!

Joel 2:25-30

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.


30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
TUESDAY, MAY 12, 2015
As I waited before the Lord to receive this word, I felt what He was about to speak was one He wanted very urgently for us to hear and heed.

Model My ways in the earth, My children, for plans are made by children of the Evil One that you know not of, and the results shall be terrible to see.

Many lives will be lost in the disasters they now plan, and many more forever changed. If you will walk in My ways, many of those souls may be saved, and your reward here in heaven increases.

Stay close to Me, My children, for  none are prepared for he horrors to come. I will shelter you, I will walk with you – you never walk alone.  I love you, My children, with an everlasting love.

John 13:35: By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Psalm 91:1: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.


Posted by Glynda Linkous 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

a couple of points i wanted to say about israel.....

Some of You May Not have Realized but May 14th 1948 Is When israel was re-established as a nation again....jerusalem is their capital and always has been. 

what is significant is this past may 14th 2015 israel is 67 years into a revived state. well, a generation is 70 years according to god and what did jesus say?
Israel is that fig tree and we are seeing it shoot forth or establish blessings in their land which is true...and we are that generation which is seeing it! 67 of 70 years! 
"The days of our years are threescore(sixty) years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away"....Psalm 90:10
The other point is interesting whoever likes to study scripture and tie-ins. Israel is rebirthed on May 14th and the Church(spiritual Israel) was born on Pentecost(Acts 2) May 24th 10 days difference. Physical Israel and Spirital Israel is One Body of believers in Jesus the Messiah (Ephesians 3). If we are looking for patterns then what if....as the disciples were 10 days waiting for the Spirit of God to come down on Pentecost then it is possible that a repeat pattern could occur this coming Pentecost and possibly 40 days harvest! then the rapture on the 40th day of harvest! That would be awesome!! Love you all.

Pray for israel's salvation and jerusalem's protection because the time of jacob's trouble is almost here when the church(bride) is raptured....they will come to Jeshua but after much suffering. Let us pray for them that god would open their eyes now not later...amen? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?