About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Stay Awake and Stay Clean and Be in Victory in 2016! He Wants Us Waiting for His Appearing!

  A Blessed New Year To You All! I Hope Jesus Comes This Year! Not Sure but Hoping!

Let Us Be Found Hoping in His Glory (Colossians 1), Watching Unto Prayer (Mark 13), and Waiting For the Bridegroom to Appear (Matthew 25). Blessed Is That Servant Whose Master So Find Doing When He Cometh (Luke 12).

Ok so this video below is an amazing revelation from a Jewish boy who clinically was dead but came back to life in Israel. He is not a Student of this school he is speaking with this Rabbi and the audience and neither does he realize that some of the revelations given him while in Heaven is actually written in Ezekiel 38 and 39 and Zechariah 14....Check this video out below and then check the confirmation I just got from another Jewish person!!! Who is Gog of "Gog and Magog" and what is he going to do and against who in Ezekiel 38 and 39??





Amazing revelation!! 


Now I just met a wonderful Jewish Contractor just before the end of December who was actually born on....you ready for this??....December 25th! Just amazing! I thought he was french since he had a similar accent while talking to his coworker and asked if he lost any family members in Paris and he said, "I'm not french but from Israel" and I reacted "whaaaa??? you were talking Hebrew??" Wow!! My home had been blessed with the Hebrew language the same language of my Jesus! But he does not believe Meshiach (Messiah) is Jesus or (Yeshua) but that's ok, I'm praying for him now but listen to this information he gave me and just confirms what this Jewish boy said....he tells me, "Obama is Gog!!" I said, "whaaaaa???" I was in shock, again!

Now if Obama is Gog and Ezekiel prophecy is yet to be fulfilled then he is going to die in Israel as it is written in chapter 39:4, 5, 11 as they attack Israel which is not allowed. But we would have to wait and see. I do know that the antichrist is going to be revived from a deadly wound as it is written in Revelation 13:3, 12. Israel and it's land especially Jerusalem according to Genesis 12 belongs to God and His people Israel forever and no US president, leader, minister of foreign affairs or any other nation has any rights or claims to Israel or Jerusalem. 

Christians love our Lord Jesus who was born, lived, died, rose from the dead in Israel and ascended into Heaven from there and is coming back there so we have our hearts in Israel especially Jerusalem and its people since God is not finished with them and they will eventually repent, believe and rejoice and live with no fears, attacks, limited land or enterprising anymore in the future.

Pray for Israel for their salvation, all tribes and especially the Netanyahu family since I believe he is there for a reason to go through the tribulation. I will start sharing new prophecies, Lord willing, on the next blog there are important messages from the Lord God to his end time messengers for our blessing and benefit, praise God!

For you serious estudious students...I copied my email below to my Jewish friend on how I shared the Old Testament scriptures to reason with him that Yeshua is the only Savior for him... maybe you will have the opportunity to share with other Israelites...blessings!

email.... yellow hi-lite was added here for benefit and not in the original email
 
"My friend _".
Blessings to you from the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob...Shalom.
It was great meeting you and your coworker today. You blessed my home and as I mentioned will be praying for you and Israel. Amazing that you are born on December 25th wow!
I am glad you are following the Torah and though we agree to disagree about Meshiach, my heart is for you and to reason with you as Isaiah 1:18 says...
"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD"

Here is my main question. How do you get forgiveness of sins without a blood sacrifice? There is no more temple since 70 AD and the animal sacrifices have stopped. Where is your blood sacrifice to atone for your sins now? It is written in Leviticus 17:11...
"For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul."

If God changes not in Malachi 3:6..."For I am the LORD, I change not;"
and we are in the year 5776 how does a Jew make an atonement for his sins? If there is no sacrifice there is no forgiveness of sins. God hasn't changed this requirement.

If we look at Isaiah 7:14 a special baby is to be born from a virgin woman which is impossible but not just a baby...Immanuel "God with us"...
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel."
 
and Isaiah 9:6 says a baby is born but a son is given...he is a Son. Who's son?...
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Well, Isaiah 9:7 says He will rule upon the throne of David...
"Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this."

Micah 5:2 shows where He was born in the city of David, Beth-lehem but He is from of old, from everlasting(Must be God)...
"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting."

Daniel 9:24-26 shows who and why and what would happen to Him...
"24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy. (answers why)
  25   Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. (answers who)

  26   And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself:" (answers what happened to him)

How was this Messiah the Prince cut off (killed innocently) in Isaiah 53:8...
"He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken." 

They hurt him and killed him in a unique way as it is written in Psalm 22:16...
"For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet." (Crucifixion is shown here from the Romans).

He is coming again to bless Israel after judgement of those who harmed her and the wickness of the people of the earth...
"And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn."

So _ you need a perfect human's blood to pay for imperfect human's sins, your sins and mine.

The Messiah the Prince, born in Bethlehem, of the seed of David, killed off not for himself (innocent death), by crucifixion, to make an end of sins and to make reconciliation of iniquity and bring in everlasting righteousness is none other than Yeshua Ha Mashiach.  He was alive again for 40 days and rose into heaven.

His blood sacrifice is perfect and sinless and can be given to you because He died for you to forgive you of your sins because He loves you and has His nail pierced hands stretched out to receive you when you repent and ask Him to be your Savior and King and Lord and Kinsman Redeemer.

He has prepared Heaven and Israel on Earth in Mount Zion during the Ezekiel 40-48 period of one thousand years to allow Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their seed to inhabit Israel with safety and beauty and joy unspeakable for you _.  
 
"The LORD bless you, and keep you: the LORD make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you: the LORD lift up His countenance upon you, and give you Shalom." Numbers 6:25
 
Your caring friend 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?