Please stop a moment and Pray with Me for this precious Missionary Family the Goungampos in Lome Togo West Africa. They have given their very lives to preaching and teaching and spreading of the Gospel in their home town and surrounding areas. Togo is the original city of satanic voodoo and there are spiritual attacks. They are my personal friends and Brethren. Thank you for lifting them and their needs to the throne of Our Lord, King and Savior Jesus! Here is their newsletter.
June 5, 2009.
Subject: Our Prayer Letter!
Dear Praying Friends and Co-laborers in Christ :
Greetings to you in the Great Name of our soon coming King, the Lord Jesus Christ!
“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).
It is always interesting to look back and see the many victories that the Lord has granted to us. When we started our building project in August 2008, many people who are against the establishment of a Bible believing
We thank God for all of you who have been praying for us faithfully. The things we go through sometimes put us into discouragement. So we really need your prayers. We realize that it is because many people pray for us that we are able to rise out of discouragement and weakness and be victorious. Glory to God! The crucial need we have now, which is also like a financial battle, is to put the roof on our church building.
During the month of April 2009, I had the opportunity to take part of the “All Nations Outreach Ministry” mission trip in five different countries in West Africa, that is
Also we are trying to start two new churches in the Northern part of
Brethren, please pray for these following requests:
- Pray for the building project of Bread of Life Baptist Church in
- Pray for our daughter Eunice so that the Lord will heal her completely.(She has hole in her heart)
- Pray for my wife’s health, she has been diagnosed with an ulcer.
- Pray for a short term missionary-teacher to come to
- Pray for the needs of benches for the churches that are being established
- Pray for our weekly Radio Ministry – That souls will be saved.
- Pray for our Bible College Ministry – We need facilities for it.
- Pray for the need of a motorcycle for the ministry.
- Pray for a Bible Youth Camp, which will be held in July 2009.
Thank you so much for your prayers and supports!
Yours in His Love and Ministry,
The Goungampo Family
If you know of any way to help with any of these, please let me know. My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
May the Lord Bless Each and Everyone of You that stopped and prayed for this precious family and the Churches there and their needs. Prayer is free and is a gift always in need. Don't you agree? Amen