About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Catholic Exodus Part 1




The Biblical Exodus is when the people Israel were enslaved in bondage to Egypt for 430 years crying out for God to deliver them and so He did as it is written in Exodus 26:8 And the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt with a mighty hand, and with an outstretched arm, exiting from a bad situation to the best solution, God himself; from self reliance to God dependent, from cruel slavery to freedom, from death unto light, and from separation to relationship with God and from weakness to God's power.

So it was in my experience when I being a catholic came out by God's doing, it was from uncertainty to surety, from lies to the truth, from darkness to light, from works to freedom in faith. I asked the Lord to show me the truth, show me why I did not feel his presence in the beautiful catholic buildings and mass and find out who really was Jesus. The Lord did answer me by showing the scriptures which is the power of God unto salvation..Romans 1:16 in 2 Gospel Chick Tracts...www.chick.com

But now having read the Bible from cover to cover since I have been saved, lead me to see other verses of scripture that I never knew which made me realize that I was deceived by catholicism. And it is good to hear from God himself before I show you His Biblical references....

Thus Saith the Lord through the inspired(God-breathed) Holy Scriptures,....For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart...Hebrews 4:12...All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works..2 Timothy 3:16-17 ...Yea, let God be true, but every man a liar;...Romans 3:4a Just want to make sure you heard right...Yea, let GOD BE TRUE, BUT EVERY MAN A LIAR..Whether we like it or not God is right all the time and we can't lean on what WE THINK is right and in love for God's truth I tell you this.

Against confessionals of our sins to a priest:
James 5:16 Confess your FAULTS (not sins) one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed..a miss understanding of this verse I believe lead to the ungodly practice.
1 John 1:9 IF we CONFESS our sins, he(God himself)is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness..the context is unto God for confession and forgiveness not unto men read the whole 1st chapter.
1 John 2:1b And if any man sin, we have an advocate(intercessor like an attorney in our defense) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propriation(substitutionary mercy seat) for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;..therefore there is no need for another confession of sins with any man whether pope or priest but God himself through Jesus.

Against calling a man spiritually "Father" such as a priest:
Matthew 23:8-10 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ: and all ye are brethren. And CALL NO MAN your FATHER(spiritual meaning here)UPON THE EARTH: for one is your Father, which is in HEAVEN. Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ...so there is no need to call a priest, the pope or any other man your spiritual father because it is against God himself.

Against Infant Baptism for Salvation:
John 3:3,5 Jesus answered and said unto him(Nicodemus) "Verily, verily, I say unto thee. Except a man(NOT A BABY) be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water(being washed by the hearing of the Gospel) and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Romans 10:9-10, 13, 17: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man(NOT A BABY) believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession(NOT BABY BABBLE) is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. So then Faith cometh by HEARING and hearing by the Word of God...New born babies can neither talk nor comprehend language. They have to be spiritually born again, not physically. This is heresy(deliberate lie against the obvious truth of God's Holy Word).

Part 2 will have references against mary worship and the rosary, celibacy, homosexuality, abstaining from foods, purgatory, works, etc. so stay tuned and use these verses of scripture with the Lord's help to witness to those we care so much about who are in bondage and on their way to hell so hopefully they too may have an exodus unto Jesus. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?