About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kneeology VS. Theology

I was in Tennessee with my family to support my father-in-law having lung cancer surgery more than a week ago. The hospital he was administered to seemed to be a Methodist based facility but was not sure. I was pleasantly surprised (for a moment) when I saw a pamphlet on the table in his changing room before the surgery that had a (supposed) Christian message from a Chaplain.

But as I read the story of this tea cup...at the end I realized the moral of the story.... It is better to have KNEEOLOGY than THEOLOGY! What a minute! What is wrong with this statement? This immoral of the story was sugar coated over and many readers would have missed it. Also this came from a female Chaplain.

Who you pray to makes a difference before a Jealous, Holy, and Righteous God! And if we have not the truth then a person can bow the knee(kneeology) to anyone and anything other than God and have no regard for God or his Holy Word(Theology).

Remember the 1st Commandment?....Thou shall have no other gods before me...Exodus 20:3. We can not bow the knee(kneeology) to anybody or anything other than God or else you anger Him and have caused idolatry by not worshiping your Maker. The Old Testament is full of consequences because His people Israel fell to doing such at times and there are many in the world who have been performing kneeology to whatever they feel like and thinking its ok for years. The whole world is guilty under sin, except the saved, for not worshiping Him who is the One True God of Heaven and is worthy of it.

How do we avoid satan's little deceptive tactics?

One....Study! Study to show thyself approved unto God a workman needeth not to be ashamed rightly diving the word of truth...2 Timothy 2:15 And Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free John 8:32. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come...John 16:13

Two....Discern. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil...Hebrews 5:14... Malachi 3:18...and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

Three...Pray. Pray without ceasing...1 Thessalonians 5:17 Now I pray to God that ye do no evil; not that we should appear approved, but that ye should do that which is honest, though we be as reprobates. For we can do nothing against the truth, but for the truth...2 Corinthians 13:7-8

Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away Jesus says in Matthew 24:35
.

God will have the final say and judge those who teach heresy. Until then we are to keep from the great falling away that is happening around us. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?