About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Planet Nibiru and Comet ISON is Coming!

Psalm 19 says "the heavens declare the glory of God". I have been a fan of astronomy since I was a kid and it hasn't changed. I am what the Lord has called a Watchman. I have watched and admired God's creation but I am also a person in truth to warn of what is coming. But having asked the Lord to help me be ready for the Rapture, he has lead me to sources that shout and proclaim..."Get ready! Keep your eyes on me"...Jesus says to my heart. God is going to give a worldwide invitation to trust him through what is going to come. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise. God who would have all men to be saved can and has used events to draw men to the Savior. Time is running out for out comfortable life here. We need to be Heavenly minded because the coming Rapture, Departure is at hand. Jesus himself said, "when you see all these things look up for your redemption draweth nigh." Luke 21:28. Well people of the earth, this is not a joke but I am going to show you that all around the earth people are seeing what appears to be a 2nd sun or moon but in reality this is a coming 10th planet that some have termed "Planet X" "Nibiru" etc. that I am now seeing grow brighter and closer in the sunset sky of Virginia since 4th of July weekend. On top of this Comet ISON is coming! The planet is number 10 and is heading toward the sun and its magnetic wave or pull may cause what is written in Isaiah 24:18b-20..."for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake...The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly...The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage..." I now blow the Trumpet. I am pointing to warn you to the sources so you can investigate and validate what is going on. My goal is to help you prepare your heart and mind and family and friends to come to God, get right with him, and hold on tight because it is going to be a rocky road, "but he that endureth to the end the same shall be saved..." Matthew 24:13. Here we go..........3.....2.....1.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?