About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

We Who Know Jesus Are Preparing for Protection from Coming Darkness and then Comes the Rapture...Get Right with God Now!


Here are the warnings from another named Bonnie with Bon's Blog in Australia:
newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com/

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Wisdom is Coming Down

"You are going to be given much wisdom in the coming days, My daughter. You and all My children, who have honoured Me in their hearts, will be given much wisdom to negotiate the paths ahead.  There is much wisdom coming down from the Father of Lights to His children.  Be receptive to the Father's gift.
Heed My words, dear children.  I am coming soon.  I am coming very soon!  I am coming sooner than many think.  Be prepared in your hearts, My children, for I do not tarry!  I am ready ~ I await My Father's command!   I am coming with My angels to snatch away My Remnant Bride.  My precious Bride ~ you are my prized possession!
Your wisdom will serve you well in bringing in the last harvest, after you are infused with My Holy Spirit during the coming days of darkness, which are fast approaching.
Pray for the salvation of your families and all those you know who don't yet know Me as their Lord and Saviour.  This is what I am asking of you, My dear children, at this time.  Keep praying for the lost until I come!"

Joel 2:28-32 (NKJV)

28 “And it shall come to pass afterward

That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;

Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,

Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions.

29 And also on My menservants and on My maidservants

I will pour out My Spirit in those days.

30 “And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth:

Blood and fire and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness,

And the moon into blood,

Before the coming of the great and awesome day of the Lord.

32 And it shall come to pass

That whoever calls on the name of the Lord

Shall be saved.

For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance,

As the Lord has said,

Among the remnant whom the Lord calls.


James 1:5 (NKJV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.


Psalm 51:6 (NKJV)

Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,

And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.


Proverbs 3:13-15 (NKJV)

13 Happy is the man who finds wisdom,

And the man who gains understanding;

14 For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver,

And her gain than fine gold.

15 She is more precious than rubies,

And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.


2 Peter 3:9 (NKJV)

The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

  
                                                         ***********************

Monday, September 9, 2013

It is My Plan - Not the Enemy's Plan

There has been much in the alternative news media about what the enemy has planned for God's children.  After reading some of this news, the Lord gave me this message:
"It is My plan that is coming to pass, My daughter - It is My plan, not the enemy's plan.  His plan will be thwarted by My intervention, so fear not.
I am with you and will not leave you or forsake you at any time, My children.
I am coming to reveal Myself to every man and woman on Earth and then I will infuse My own with My Holy Spirit and power and you will go out and assist Me in bringing in the harvest before the door closes.
Now is the time of your salvation - now is the time of My appearing.  When you see chaos and destruction all around you - look up for your redemption is upon you!"
"I am beating a path to you, My children!"


Proverbs 21:30 - (NIV)

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan

 that can succeed against the Lord.


Isaiah 54:17 - (NKJV)

No weapon formed against you shall prosper,

And every tongue which rises against you in judgment

You shall condemn.

This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord,

And their righteousness is from Me,”

Says the Lord.


Psalm 91:7-8 (NKJV)

A thousand may fall at your side,

And ten thousand at your right hand;

But it shall not come near you.

Only with your eyes shall you look,

And see the reward of the wicked.


Hebrews 13:5 - (NKJV)

 Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”


Luke 21:28 - (NKJV)

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.


Luke 12:32 - (NKJV)

Do not fear, little flock, for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.


Jeremiah 29:11 - (NKJV)

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.
                                                         ***********************

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Very Soon The Veil Will Be Lifted

"Very soon the veil will be lifted, My daughter.  Very soon you will see what it is I am keeping you from - the evil that is in this world will be shown to you and you will rejoice that you belong to Me and that I am keeping you from this evil.

Many will see the veil lifted but not all will see the evil exposed, as their minds and hearts are so darkened by the evil that they will not recognise it for what it is.  But you, My children, will be blessed with insight and revelation knowledge through My Holy Spirit within you and you will not be deceived and all will be revealed to you at this time.  This will be the time when I reveal Myself to the hearts and minds of every person on the face of the Earth and you will all be given the opportunity of accepting Me as Lord and Saviour.  Those who are so blinded by the hardness of their hearts will not accept My invitation to them and will continue living in their darkness.  I give every person the same opportunity, but not all will accept the love I have for them.  My love is overflowing for you, My children, My precious ones.  How I long for you, My Bride!  How I long to come for you and remove you from this Earth.  Just a little while longer now and we will be together for all eternity!

Yes, there is much coming that will frighten many - but all who are called by My name will be kept safe under the shadow of My wings.  There is coming much to this Earth that is of destruction and chaos, but those who are mine will know no fear, for I am with you, my precious children.  I will lead you through this time to the time when I come for My Bride.

It will be as I have told you, My daughter.  First, there will be a cataclysmic event, then darkness will cover the Earth for three days, then I reveal Myself to the hearts and minds of every man and woman on the face of the Earth and they will have the choice of accepting Me as Lord and Saviour or rejecting Me.  Those whose hearts are hardened by sin and evil, will not accept Me and will be left behind when I come for My own.  This event is not far off now, My children.  Prepare your hearts - I will not fail you!

You will be here on Earth for a short time amid chaos and destruction, during which time you will be totally protected while I send you out to bring in the last harvest before I come for you, My children ... and then the door will close.

Don't fear you will be left behind, for you are marked as My own and not one of Mine will be left behind!"

Revelation 22:11 (NKJV)

11 He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.


Isaiah 49:16 (NKJV)

16 See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;

Your walls are continually before Me.


Matthew 28:18-20 (NKJV)

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.



Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Clock Has Started Ticking

"Not much longer now, My daughter, and all that has been prophesied will come to pass.  Stay focused on Me that I may lead you in these coming days, for you will need no other light but Mine, no other communication but Mine.  Hear My word well, My children, for I am coming for My Bride.  All that has been prophesied will come to pass and I will give you more warning as each event approaches.  There is a little time left now, before My Warning comes upon mankind, for you to prepare your hearts.  Fear not, for I will be with you.  There will be a short span of darkness you will need to walk through when you will not feel My presence, but remember to walk by faith and not by sight, for I am surely with you.  My dear children, I so long for you to enter into Paradise with Me for eternity. 
The clock has started ticking, My children.  The events will come in the order I have established.  Wait My timing.  Wait on Me with a humble and contrite heart, My dear children, trusting in My deliverance.  There is nothing more for you to do now but await My timing.  All is well, all is in My hands and nothing shall prevent My Father's will from being manifest in the earth.
Your Bridegroom ~ Your Jesus."

2 Corinthians 5:6-8 (NKJV)

So we are always confident, knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord. For we walk by faith, not by sight. We are confident, yes, well pleased rather to be absent from the body and to be present with the Lord.


Amos 3:7,8 (NKJV)

Surely the Lord God does nothing,

Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

A lion has roared!

Who will not fear?

The Lord God has spoken!

Who can but prophesy?


Ecclesiastes 3:17 (NKJV)

17 I said in my heart,

“God shall judge the righteous and the wicked,

For there is a time there for every purpose and for every work.”

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Last Harvest Will Soon be Reaped

Revelation 14:14-16 (NKJV)
14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, “Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped.

"Daughter, this is where you are in the timeline of events.  The last harvest is soon to be reaped and My Bride will assist Me in bringing in the harvest.


Keep in prayer for what is coming, My daughter. You will not be surprised or overwhelmed by the coming events for I have given you My Spirit and My peace.  You will know that the time has come for My wrath to be poured out on mankind, but My own will be protected, as I have said to you.  During this time you will be given power to witness and will be My lights shining in a dark world.  Many will be drawn to you as to Me and thus My last harvest will be brought in before the door closes.  And then … yes … and then I come for all My Bride.  My Bride consists of all those who have said Yes to Me, and those left behind will be all those who have not said Yes to Me - those who have rejected My invitation to come to Me.  Let there be no confusion on this point, My daughter."

1 Thessalonians 4:17-18 (NKJV)
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words.
Note:  The Lord gave me the above message when I went to Him in prayer today after receiving an email stating that a lady had posted my last message from the Lord, "And Then I Come for You", on her facebook page with a comment that this message meant the Bride would be split - some would go in the first rapture and some of the Bride would be left here to minister and be taken in the last rapture.  These are not the words or interpretation the Lord gave me and He wanted this clarified immediately.
 I request that anyone who posts my messages elsewhere, also include the link to my blog - http://newbon-bonsblog.blogspot.com.au/
  
Thank you
                    

Sunday, August 11, 2013

And Then I Come for You!

"Daughter, take heart, for I know you are concerned about what is coming.  This event of which I have spoken is a cataclysmic event that will affect all of mankind.  You, My Bride, will be protected but you will see many things you would rather not.  This is why I keep telling you to keep your focus on Me, your Lord and Saviour.  My Bride will be used in a mighty way to bring in the Last Harvest before I bring you all home to Me.  So many of you are anxious and concerned and want to know when … when … when … this event will come!  But, My children, you have taken your eyes off Me, your Lord and Saviour and your Provider!  I am to be your First Love and your trust must be entirely in Me to provide for you and to protect you, no matter what happens.  Yes, I have said, I will give you warning - so fear not.  This event has been planned since the creation of time.  Nothing will prevent My will being done on Earth as it is in Heaven. 


Remember that I told you there will be a short span of darkness you will need to walk through before I come for My Bride, and there will be a time when it may appear that I have forsaken you ~ but nothing could be further from the truth!  No matter what happens and no matter how you feel, I have not forsaken you and never will forsake you!  It will be at this time that you must strengthen your faith in My Word, the Bible, and in My personal words spoken to you.  Just because you may not be able to feel Me for a short span, know that I am with you, regardless of your feelings, and I will bring you through.


There is so much coming, My daughter, as I have told you.  Know that when things begin to happen, they will come in quick succession and there will hardly be time to catch your breath in between these events.  Know that My time has come for My wrath to be poured out on the Earth because of the vileness of her sins.  But you, My precious Bride, will be protected.


Remember too, I have told you, I have work for you to do.  My Holy Spirit will infuse you and you will go out and bring in the Great Last Harvest and then I come for you, My precious children, My beautiful Bride ~ and then I come for you!"

Luke 21:28 (NKJV)

Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.


Hebrews 13:5b (NJKV)

For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?