About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Prophecy from "Can You Hear Me Now" Friend of Heaven Post

New post on CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

LISTEN TO THE HOLY SPIRIT INSIDE YOU~CAN YOU HEAR GOD’S VOICE INSIDE?

by friendofheaven

Daughter write - All is not as it seems to the eyes of those I love yet they know what I have placed in their Spirits is true and from Me. Look not for other reasons - it is Me dwelling in you My Children. You may not understand My Time or My Ways but you know Me as I am Jesus Christ of Nazareth, your Lord and Savior whose shed blood you plead around you so I may cover and protect My Own in your days upon this earth. Listen to My Voice in your Spirit. Hear Me speak to you for I AM there! Who are you not trusting - Me or you? Clear the chaos and the noise from where you sit and listen well for I AM there! Trust My Spirit that dwells in you!
I hear your cries, see your tears, know your hearts and prayers. While you wait for Me, listen to My Voice in you. You lack trust in YOU and if My Spirit be upon you, you doubt the One who sent it. The enemy whispers this to you...do not listen...do not doubt who you My Children, My Flock, are in ME!
I have told you that I chose you and you did not choose Me - that all that are Mine were marked so at the time of their birth. I had you always and if I have brought you this far - would I leave you standing outside My Door while I walked through it? No, I would not! Know where I walk, so do My Sheep!
My time of coming is not counted or marked on a date, on a required calendar day but by events that must occur. This is My Timing. It is hard to understand Heavenly Ways and the structure of My Father’s Heavenly Kingdom in your earthly form but this is where you My Children, must pray for Divine Heavenly Teaching so you are not ignorant of My Ways and Time. Most importantly, you must walk all your hours of the day in pure faith in your Lord Jesus and The Father in Heaven for We are One. Faith, blind faith, is pleasing and grants Heavenly Rewards unimaginable to you now but, The Father has prepared such things for His Faithful.
I have shared with My Messengers, much of which was sealed...things that were for this exact time and the ears to these understandings must be open. Pray to your Father in Heaven that He Himself allow you hearing of these Words for they were written for NOW! Did I not say to seal them up to the end and am I not now fulfilling My Word? YES I AM! Know and believe in what I have laid before you - what has been allowed to be placed into your Spirit so you could walk these last days in Me. Do not let the enemy destroy what My Children know to be Truth from Me!
You follow My Breadcrumbs and know I lead your way. I led all to where I needed them to be. Take comfort in these Words. I have reasons I only speak what needs to be spoken for if I shared all with My Children, what good would it do as it would only leave you open to more evil and attacks from the enemy.
Remember your Rewards in Heaven! This is where your eyes and heart must be now. My Children, I long to be with you for I love you like you could never know. Go to your heart and remember all your True Heart’s Desires - for this is what will be given in Heaven. This earth is but a memory now. Do not think I delay as I do not. Time is still as I’ve said.
Jesus Christ of Nazareth
(message received December 30, 2013 at 8:00 am)
friendofheaven | December 31, 2013 at 5:17 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p43rSf-8s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?