About Me

My photo
I was graciously saved from charismatic confusion and catholicism tradition unto Jesus alone by John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me" which I read in a Jack Chick tract called "This Was Your Life" given me from a Christian friend. At the end I broke into a cold sweat because of heavy conviction that what I just read I was guilty of and knew I was in trouble. I was given a book called "A Divine Revelation to Hell" from a Christian which scared the "hell" out of me. After reading another tract called "Last Rites" I prayed to God to forgive me and Jesus to save me because I didn't want to go to hell but go to Heaven one day. Jesus knew I could not save myself so He died on that cross for me. Now I give out Chick tracts, gospel movies, and Biblical archeology newspapers so that God may be glorified in me through His Son Jesus, Messiah. Don't ever give up on your family and friends you pray for because his Word doesn't return void. And one day, you may hear God say unto you "..Well done thou good and faithful servant:..enter thou into the joy of thy Lord" Matthew 25:21,23 Amen

Watch the Jesus Film in Your Language

The Word Was God...Jesus!

Remember His Love 4 U!! And With His Stripes We Are Healed!

2 Angels Take the Child to Heaven!!!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!

Welcome All Who Seek to Know What God Is Doing In These Last Days!
Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man...Luke 21:36 And in Acts 2:17-21 It says "And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

The Kingdom of God and New Jerusalem

The Name of the Lord is Great!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Recent Message from "Friend of Heaven"

New post on CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!

CHILDREN – I AM THE VOICE YOU HEAR CALLING

by friendofheaven

I went to the Lord yesterday morning (January 7th) and after prayer, so humbled, so overwhelmed and so full that I thought my Spirit would just burst, this is what I wrote:


Oh Child hear Me now for I speak Words of Truth - Words of the Heart from which I dwell. Tears of joy are pleasing aroma lifted up to the Throne of Heaven and seeped into the nostrils of The Father who sits upon it for these are good. Know I hear you, know I love you and know where you reside in Heaven.
Time is not - time is not delayed for all days pass as planned. Much is being done in the Spirit and The Veil covering hides My nearness and know, I would not allow falseness into the hearts and mouths of My Children and those I give My Voice to...worry must not be received by them for I have spoken Truth in all My Words. Just look as I’ve instructed - do as I’ve asked and keep your eyes on Me. This is Wisdom and Divine Understanding of the days ahead. Do all I have asked and give not ear to worldly calls and doubts for again, they are not of Me Child.
Household after household is being divided as the god of this world pushes the God of All Creation out of the people’s thoughts and minds through deceit which soon leads to hardening of many hearts. I see this and I know all who are truly Mine and this is in My Hands alone. Keep your course and worry not of what holds no light for you. Speak what you know.
All who are walking the middle - those who ride the fence cannot see My movement in their life nor can they see My standing where there there eyes must turn. The enemy holds higher placement in their hearts now - they see Me as the true enemy causing disruption and pain. They chose to see Me not as I AM but as the enemy has pictured, drawn now in a painting etched in their minds. What can you do with these Daughter? Nothing for you may hold favor in Mine Eyes but you hold no power - these are for Me and I will have My Way.
Tell My Children I wait and lay in their hearts and My Holy Spirit guides them - the Voice they hear is Me as I lead them out. Do what I Speak there for you know what I SAY and what I ASK! Hear Me speak there and do not doubt you in Me. All are heard, all are special and all will know I AM their GOD! There lies your answers Children - your hearts speak My Words and you now hear what I speak openly in your Spirit. These are your answers.
Blessed is he who ears Me where I live for you truly know Me and you walk to the Father in Heaven through that Divine Belief and Knowledge of who I Jesus Christ, your Lord and Savior truly is. Stand strong as I have taught in this - know I have you and I love you.
What My Daughter speaks is true - wait on Me for you will not miss My Call. I do not tarry, I work all into place as all My Father’s Words will be fulfilled and you My Sheep, cannot see this with earthly eyes but your Spirit speaks truth to you. Stand firm in that as I AM HE!
All happenings call to order all My Word. All actions now play out - can you not see? Can you not feel the cold, the hardening I spoke? Is this not it? Hearts harden as ice - does this not come in the cold, spread throughout? Yes it does. This is a fulfillment of Word.
I see the kindness and goodness done in the Pure of Heart for you are truly from your Father in Heaven. Hearts of Me have chased out the dung once pounding for entrance into the walls of where I reside but you Children, have heard My Voice and stayed true to My Words and Love and allowed removal of detergents awaiting to replace Me there. You did good Children - now I cleanse My Home and you see with Heavenly Eyes and love with My Loving Spirit for this too is a great Gift from My Father in Heaven. Keep strong - stay in your footing for that is of Me. My Shoes will hold all feet belonging to My Children - all will fit.
These were the verses/Scriptures that was given with these message:
Psalms 29
29 Give unto the Lord, O ye mighty, give unto the Lord glory and strength.
2 Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.
3 The voice of the Lord is upon the waters: the God of glory thundereth: the Lord is upon many waters.
4 The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is full of majesty.
5 The voice of the Lord breaketh the cedars; yea, the Lord breaketh the cedars of Lebanon.
6 He maketh them also to skip like a calf; Lebanon and Sirion like a young unicorn.
7 The voice of the Lord divideth the flames of fire.
8 The voice of the Lord shaketh the wilderness; the Lord shaketh the wilderness of Kadesh.
9 The voice of the Lord maketh the hinds to calve, and discovereth the forests: and in his temple doth every one speak of his glory.
10 The Lord sitteth upon the flood; yea, the Lord sitteth King for ever.
11 The Lord will give strength unto his people; the Lord will bless his people with peace.
JOHN 13 (all of John 13)
13 Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.
2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray him;
3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.
18 I speak not of you all: I know whom I have chosen: but that the scripture may be fulfilled, He that eateth bread with me hath lifted up his heel against me.
19 Now I tell you before it come, that, when it is come to pass, ye may believe that I am he.
20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.
23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.
24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.
25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.
28 Now no man at the table knew for what intent he spake this unto him.
29 For some of them thought, because Judas had the bag, that Jesus had said unto him, Buy those things that we have need of against the feast; or, that he should give something to the poor.
30 He then having received the sop went immediately out: and it was night.
31 Therefore, when he was gone out, Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him.
32 If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
33 Little children, yet a little while I am with you. Ye shall seek me: and as I said unto the Jews, Whither I go, ye cannot come; so now I say to you.
34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
36 Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
37 Peter said unto him, Lord, why cannot I follow thee now? I will lay down my life for thy sake.
38 Jesus answered him, Wilt thou lay down thy life for my sake? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, The cock shall not crow, till thou hast denied me thrice.


friendofheaven | January 8, 2014 at 5:24 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/p43rSf-9p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bible Memorization

Topic is Soul Winning in our walk:

Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

Matthew 28:19-20 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

How is your soul winning this month, this year?